Fuck you Veeky Forums. You told me that lifting would make me look better...

Fuck you Veeky Forums. You told me that lifting would make me look better. I started lifting between the second and third pic I looked my best in the third and the more I lift, the more I look like the first pic.

Also Transformation Thread

Where pec?

routine? calories? protein?

Who wants to know?

How tall are you? Im 6’2 and 165 but look noticable more muscular than you even tho im still dyel

Tall boy, little over 6’4”

dude u should go kylo mode. he looked fuckin badass in the last jedi looks like u have the body type for it

Read the fucking sticky

you aren't getting big for normal reasons
1.you don't lift heavy
2.you aren't getting enough good cals
3.you aren't getting enough carbs and proteins

So go and lift and eat and stop complaining about not seeing progress, all you did was lose fat

Ah ok. Well dont give up brah, youve made progress you just need to keep going.

Routine has been changing but for the first month and a half it was
chest/bicep
rest
back/tricep
rest
shoulder/less
rest
rest
All 15-10 rep ranges and three sets
Very open to suggestions

Protein has been pretty consistently 200gs a day.

I got this body type too, how do I go full kylo?

what sort of routine/diet are we talking about here

The only one I would agree with is not eating enough, I got into a super bad eating habit when I first started to lose weight. I definitely struggle with all of my lifts.

Yeah cool it with the protein if you are going to lift like that, you are wasting it at that point.

I'd suggest hitting Chest/Tri's shoulders/bi's and giving your shoulders a day and your legs a day, if you want to get big you will need to rest only 3 times a week

Also DRINK WATER, thirsty muscles can't grow, drink about a gallon a day.

Not eating enough and not getting enough nutrition will fuck ya alright, also clean bulks are pretty fucking hard, just do 6 meals a day, 2 of those being protein shakes, and just eat a lot of nutritious shit, It's gonna suck, but it will work

and if you get really desperate, just pay a guy to make a meal plan for you, that usually works 10/10 for the people who actually follow through

Bruh, this was me the weekend the movie came out

Lol work out your chest bruh, why have you been neglecting it

You have shit genetics and non-existent frame

Chest is my most worked area :(

How do I get kylo pecs

I keep telling my parents that they fucked up by having sex with each other.
Both of my brothers and I have have/had gyno and wide as fuck hips. They are also for the most part obese.

yasss kylo fridge body ftw

>working each bodypart once a week
>making gains
pick one

quick secret
STOP FAPPING

Dude, your muscle groups are NOT getting the frequency they need. Training only 3 days a week you should be doing full body every time. Frequency is key. Hitting your muscle groups only once per week is why you're seeing shitty progress. There's a reason why all the beginner routines have you running full body x3 per week. Go with pic related, add in any accessory work you feel like, but stick to the core.
Like another user said, you may wanna cut down on the protein. You don't have the muscle mass to warrant 200g, so cut down to 130-160 and include more complex carbs in your diet.

Why are your nipples trying to escape through your back?