High school Veeky Forums nightmare/memories

>that fat kid that wore a t-shirt in the pool
>that kid with a small dick that wore shorts in the showers after football practice

>tfw Euro
>tfw didn't have to go through showers, gym or all that
Feels good. I doubt I'd have survived having to be naked in front of my whole male class.

the only nightmare here is the fact that you decided to make a post about this

because it conjures up bad memories from your high school days?

i was both

>that fat kid that always tried to face the same direction the wind was blowing to prevent it from blowing his shirt against body so he could hide his fat rolls

tfw big dick and fit body but still did this

That sounds weirdly specific.
Is there something about you we should know about user?

why

>go crazy in flag football in pe. literally 7 tds
>faster then everyone, noone can catch me, just getting to the endzone everytime
>gee user, u should try out for the football team
>try out
>literally BTFO
>got my pants pulled down and had cardio dick

you know the rest

pls delete these, it hurts
>slouched head and shoulders forward to hide man tits, ended up fucking my posture up
>constantly readjusting shirt to not show my man tits
>wore a shirt in the pool and always stayed with just neck above the water
>taught myself how to change my shirt without having to take off the one I was wearing
>changed really fast and turned away from people
>constantly looking down to make sure tits aren’t showing

I just wanted to be a normal kid

>tfw fit first one in high school
>changed in stall during gym because wore whitey tidies in high school
>everybody else wore boxers or briefs
>join military
>be dicklet
>have to shower in front of everybody
>have to piss openly in front of co-workers
>have to cover dick during shower
>can't piss when being watched, especially when open dicked in front of someone staring right at it
>so spending 10 minutes to barely piss in a cup every time we have a piss test
I'm a genetic fucking nightmare. A-at least I got my gainz, boyz...

> turned down the wrestling team
> too pussy to ask out my high school crush
> friend liked another girl I liked so I backed off, he never made a move
So many regerts

wtf senpai? what kind of shithole do you live in?

So why go thru all that trouble but not go thru the trouble of losing weight?

low self value issues i guess desu
i never really had a gf in highschool so i had dogshit confidence

South Europe, but no place in Europe,AFAIK, has mandatory showers and whatnot. School's from 7 till 14, so there's no reason for it. Gym is just exercises for 15 minutes, 3 or 2 times per week.

>15 minutes

lmao.

Eh, don't blame me user. Rest of the period was just football or something. I just used the extra time to solve some more math problems.

>that kid who would lick the tables if a girls (clothed) boob would brush the desk

fuck this was me. awh dammit.

You think a child has any power to put themself into dieting and exercise? Habits are enforced and taught by parents first

>Tfw I was bretty chubby but didn't give a fuck
>Unironically still athletic
>Very social very average looking
Then high school hit
>Became Veeky Forums
>Also become sperg
>Girls take interest but realise im faggot
>Still manage to make friends
I grew out of autismo mode in like two years but it was too late by then.

I was so skinny the PE teacher pulled me aside to point out I had "knobbly knees" that I might want to get checked out. To this day I cannot wear shorts in public.

How thin are you? I was slim but I could still play sport. Gaining weight is difficult for me.

>be eurofag
>never get made fun off because my country is unathletic as fuck
feels good

where do you live user? most wrestling teams actively recruit anyone who will join unless you are in the south where they have an endless supply of meaty retards

I'm not skinny anymore. At the time I was probably like 6'2", 130lbs. Anorexic as fuck.

I'm 6'1 and like 72 kilos. I try to eat more and work out but all it's given me are stronger arms. baka do I need to start eating large amounts of nuts?

Drink your calories. Eat your normal days food and then drink a pint of whole milk or a protein shake on top of that. Helps get you going.

Are proteins shakes actually good though? I thought they were a gym meme.

Worked for me. They were a drinkable 800 calories or so. 800 calories in less than 5 minutes is a God send as a skinny runt.

Aw alright, I might start then. Thanks for the advice.

literally me in school except for pool stuff. We never had to do swimming thank fuck

I didn’t know any better, and as much as I hated being fat for some reason my dumbass hated exercising even more. That plus not having the willpower to not eat like a fucking pig kept me fat. I hate my kidself.

miuța?

that was me jesus christ

>That kid who thought he could "wow" the whole school at the talent show

Sweden has 2-3x1-1,5h gym class each week, you're not allowed to skip showers and stink of sweat the rest of the day.
Also some mandatory swim classes each year, and all swim halls are also communal showers. Most changing rooms/showers here are communal.

>tfw used as a human pinball and almost crushed a random girl who happened to be in the way
maybe that's where the rape rumors started

Whoa dawg..

How old were you op? I decided fat life wasn't for me at around 6th grade and started bodyweight. If you didn't through highschool I understand the regret

Not him but I started working out when I was like 8 (just push ups and pull ups) and ate properly throughout my life without parental encouragement. That was because I noticed I was chubbing up a bit and thought I'd do something about it.