Perfect jaws don't ex-

How do I into /LatverianMode/ anons?

ez, go to a surgeon and have them break your jaw and cranium in half, and then make sure your bone structure is reassembled like you desire, and let it heal.

Didn’t Doom’s face get super fucked?

Shit user, that's too much hassle.

Ugh... too long a story. Currently it's fixed by.... God shenanigans.

Is that from batman goes to Scotland?

Never post again fucking faggot DC trash

>marvlel

>uses a fictional character as evidence of something that doesn't exist

Nah I like myself.

Let me just sift through those thousands of characters first to reply to you

>reddit spacing
>console wars: /co/ edition
checks out

Le spazzing such is big deal!!1!
Marvel space is far superior as well lmao1111!!

>spazzing
kek

No. He's just vain.

Also OP pic is ugliest Doom. Doesn't even look like him.

There we go, much better.

>that is a Gyppo in Marvel
Guy looks like a Med. Why Kirby had such a hardon for Gyps I'll never understand. I just hope MCU Doom is just a Euro, and they don't go for affirmative action.

He was probably stolen as a baby.

People like Kirby always romanticise gypsies, because they’ve never had the misfortune to meet one.

Well, Kirby is a Jew and fought in WWII, so he probably saw them as "kindred spirits". Granted, he made all the Eastern Europeans evil, stupid and prejudiced, and the Gyps enlightened and free, so, there's that.

It's what keeps me from liking Doom as a character. That and and Doomwank. Hell, his entire tribe is already white, just retcon it to them being native nomads. Eastern Europe is filled with such groups. No need to make him a Gyppo. But nah, we gotta have our "persecuted minority" angle.

What pisses me off is that if the MCU wants to be seen as tolerable, they'll cast a Paki and make him a European King and it really grinds my gears. I can see the headlines: "Marvel legitimizes the new Europeans: Black, Brown, Culturally Diverse and Beautiful".

>his entire tribe is already white

Haha, that's true. His mom is like a middle class Esmeralda cosplayer.

Sorry Vic, your tribe sucks, buddy.

>It's what keeps me from liking Doom as a character. That and and Doomwank.

That's a shame, he's really quite fun. Not lately of course, but no one has been written well in Marvel lately. But some of his older stories are great.

>but they're Romani REEEE
Tell that to Tumblr user. Unless Doom looks like a Paki they won't be satisfied. I'm actually afraid about MCU Doom.

>he's fun
I know, I've read most Doom stuff. 2099, the minis, the F4 stories, Hickman's stuff. It's just that being a South Euro I experience the Gyppo and "cultural enrichment" problems daily, so he kinda grinds my gears.

God western comic artists are shit.

>being a South Euro I experience the Gyppo and "cultural enrichment" problems daily,

Yikes, I am sorry. We don't have a the biggest gypo problem yet, but if I see one more fucker scammin for money in the train I will throw a fit.

Eh, Gyps I've grown used to. They ain't the biggest problem. It's the """refugees""" who are the real threat. Did you know that an independent group of Israelis camp in Greek islands, Sicily, and other South European places close to the sea, and beckon to the refugees to arrive in our shores? No government has asked them to do it, they simply do it "fom the good of their hearts". Or, in other words, they deliberately gather them and dump them here. Sure smells like more than mere "kindness" to me...

Yeah, I know. There's some Germans and Dutchfags doing it too (I'm Dutchfag, so sorry on behalf of my country). These people are completely insane. I don't know anything about the Israelis though.

Central Euro lefties, same as our lefties, are simply braindead mororns. Questionis, why is a group of Israelis meddling in European affairs? Curious how Turkey does as it pleases, and we are filled with all the vermin.