Barbie is Beautiful

lol I thought that was a pizza in the thumbnal

>donut preacher curls
kek

same

The fuck is this?

Fat guys with money to buy a wife.

fucking no why

This just reminds me of Disney desu. The sooner they stop treating fat shits like royalty in their parks, the better.

Race traitors

i gagged

Why get cut when you can be a fat fuck and get all the praise, life is fucking SHIT

Why do fat people have such shit taste?
At least if you're to be stuffing your face all the time, develop a proper taste in food

Holy shit I thought it was a pizza in the thumbnail

because YOU want to be happy with your body, and proud of it, not faking being happy when you are actually miserable and can't stand to look in the mirror, and having fake, non-honest comments about 'how beautiful' fat people are.

Bridge trolls buying azn cuties to turn into more bridge trolls (look at them, some are already developing a camel hump a few months to a few years after arriving in the good asshole of America), to breed more bridge trolls.

What the fuck are those things? They look like low hanging balls.

the dream ending of all cryptofags

i vomited a bit in my mouth, I've never been so disgusted in this website

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT

What is that stuff on the right?

I never understand stuff like this, and fat policemen. For someone outside burgerland, i genuinly don't understand how this is even possible, aren't you supposed to be able to run like 2 km in 8 min or something to even be admitted into the army? the hell is this

some kind of american food you put in the oven if i recall

i see some correlation between enjoying mad max fury road and having big hands

fat or not that's fucking disgusting

Refrigerated biscuit dough. It comes in somewhat pressurized cans that pop open when you peel them and the dough kind of explodes out

pilsbury grands. they're dry carb trash

those people are not actual soldiers, my dude

>army gear being produced in that size

ok fine whatever, but what about the fatass cops? I've seen that shit in Tampa, don't ask why i went.

wow first time I notice it's actually a rolex on the ham

We had a guy like that in my old Security Forces squadron. Nobody could explain to me how he was able to stay in while he was clearly out of regs. Apparently he had some sort of 31-flavor waiver. This is why I grew to hate the military while I was in. There's nothing based about a glorified bureaucracy.

>I run a 4 minute miles
>150lbs overweight

Why the fuck are fat people so bad at lieing? The world record for the fastest mile time ever run is 3 minutes and 43 seconds and this fucking whale wants to convince me she's short of the world record by 17 seconds? Fuck off.

Once your out of the academy most police departments dont have yearly fitness exams and police unions wont let them fire fatties.

Basically you only have to be fit until you get the job and then you can eat all the donuts you want

Agreed. Asian people should keep their bloodline pure and not mingle with those fat lazy bastards.

rekt

Because they have never ran and have no idea how long it takes

typical white behavior

>4 minute mile

>"The IAAF is the official body which oversees the records. Hicham El Guerrouj is the current men's record holder with his time of 3:43.13, while Svetlana Masterkova has the women's record of 4:12.56."

>Not claiming your record and rubbing it in the doctors face.

Fat Policemen became fat after they got employed. So if they work for about 5-10 years as an officer and became fat after that time they can't be fired because of their weight , that is considered discrimination, even tho it's stupid.

It's a regional drink somewhere

dubs and he killed his landlord

>Beard
>Glasses
>Soy smile
>Fat belly
>Soccer Jersey tucked into jeans
>Canadian coffee mug
>Reddit cereal
>Chakras bracelet

This has to be a costume, right? This is basically a SIR comic come to life

>bad smells

This made me physically ill.

Idk but in the french army there is a yearly physical test that you must pass ( up until to a certain grade and then you get all the fat officier )

Basically the same in America. There are physical fitness test barriers to entry and then you're regularly tested, but penalty for failure is a slap on the wrist and the tests get easier to pass according to age/gender so that eventually if you have a pulse you're good to go.

IT JUST PLAIN DOESN'T EVEN WORK DON'T EVEN TRY NEVER IMPROVE

I swear this shit is all part of a concentrated effort to get people to die young. I just can't fathom how people would be so willing to slowly destroy themselves rather than not shovel their face full of shit every day

thats fuckin justin silverman

Is it wrong, if all I can see in that pic, is a tasty breakfast that I wish I could eat as a single meal?
I mean just look at that: You've got sausages, steak, what looks like cheese, ham, and that's probably egg I see down there too. ...and it's not like I'm starving - I just had 6 eggs for breakfast. It's just that I want more. God, it's making me salivate. Where can I find a breakfast table like that? It looks all golden brown for the most part. I want it so bad...

Medanon here.

I remember doing my surgery rotations. Some hambeast, low 400lbs, barely making the cutoff for colon cancer. We have him prepped and are scrubbed up, ready to go. Operation goes by fine. Entire time, my surgeon (also loves to work out) is raging because he got stuck operating on a hambeast and we had to cut through 50 layers of fat.

"Fat piece of shit"
"Holy fuck how big can you get"
"Thank god its almost over."

>operation goes by smoothly.
>it's over.
>ready to suture back up.
>uh oh
>fat hanging off to the sides keeps ripping the first suture
>literally cannot get him sewn back together
>have nurses, resident, and med students hold the fat up so all the sutures can be done at the same time.
>literally like a 45lb dumbbell for 15 minutes
>one chick cant do it, almost collapses from the pressure
>somehow they hold

"get this fat piece of shit out of here"

I'll never forget that.

bunch of money hungry philipinas and ex-pussy deprived white dudes with money. these girls arent even hot for filipinas either they couldve got way finer chicks

I just like it when I'm as disgusting on the outside as I'm on the inside.

>from Colorado
no no please get out, we hate you

bet he eats it with soy milk

yes the doctor did all those years of med school so he can hurt your feelings.

Don't forget plays dota

Her fucking face.

I read one of those tumblrs posts, about a landwhale that went to have surgery, didn't fall asleep because too little anesthetics, she heard the doctor talking like in your post. She was writing about how she was going to sue and how bad that made her felt and yadda yadda.
One of things the doctor said was "Let's open this ham"

Corn's a vegetable?

the white mans future

And has a goat altar

What else would it be?

>150LBS overweight
>KNEE FRACTURES FROM JOGGING
>4 minute mile
>40mp MONTH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EVEN 800 RUNNERS RUN MORE THAN 40 miles per WEEK

Is mozzarella a vegetable?

I mean, I maintain 16 minute 2-mile runs by running 16-20 miles a month, and even then I do way more hill sprints than I jog. Running itself is a meme, cardiovascular fitness in general is the key goal.

Macacos bodybuilders

This will be my phone background.

This looks unappetizing as fuck and I can't figure out why.

goofy shape

Dude. 8 minute mile is way different than even a 7 minute mile.

And the difference between a 4:30 mile and a 4:00 mile is a greater difference than the difference between an 8 minute mile and a 5:00min/mi

Lots of people can break a 6:30 on minimal training. Breaking 5:00 on less than 35-40mpw highly structured, highly unlikely. Breaking 4:30 on