Red pill me on foodprep

red pill me on foodprep

a good way to stay on a diet if your food is already prepared for you for a week you aint gonna want to waste it by buying fast food

It's amazeballs.

You prep the food. You eat the food. This isn't rocket science.

r/mealprepsunday
enjoy

I would prepare food but It is cheaper in costs than preparing every day? I know I will visit store once a week and that's great benefit buy what else?

That is literally it. It saves you time.

Better to cook fresh daily imo.
Just make sure your body gets what you need.
Don't eat like a pig, you doughy fuck.

imperative if you lack discipline when it comes to diet

If you eat 5 meals a day, cook the first meal 7 times. Then the second meal 7 times. Then the third meal and so on.
No gather all of those meals and put them in a bathtub. Use salad tongs to mix all of the meals together. Now add 7 gallons of water.
Seperate this meal and water mix equally into 35 Tupperware containers and drink them equally to get all of the calories and nutrients and water that you need for one week. Repeat the process every Sunday night.

imperative when you have a f/t job and other responsibilities but nobody at home to cook for you.

>Doesn't have anyone to cook for him

What are you some loner faggot who lifts to fight off the crushing constant pain of existence?

You cook food and then let it go cold just so you can heat it up again later

Wow OP you're an amazing cook! Great way to start of the new year. You should be the one teaching us meal prep!

Do you freeze that kind of meal, or just put it in the fridge? I think some of the stuff there (vegetables) may start to get bad after a couple of days.

I just make "soup" with potatoes, minced meat and vegetables. Low amount of water so it is not actually soup when it's done.

Ah no, I've got a pretty charmed life, but have zero time during the week to make my own meals so I make most of them on Sundays. When I was with my ex she'd do most of the cooking, happily too I might add. Because of my workload I couldn't spend a lot of time with her, so things went to shit and she left. Now I have to prep meals myself, it's life.

Did you actually have a point to your comment or did you just want to act like a feminist?

if you do meal prep for the whole week at once then i feel sorry for you

If your working then you meal prep your lunches so you can pre calculate your calories per serving and not be tempted to buy lunch.

It's what I do normally.

Objectively superior in time management, objectively inferior in enjoyment (fresh > thawed).
Only possible if you life somewhere where you can afford to store a huge ass pot and have a huge ass fridge and freezer, so pointless if you live alone in a small apartment
You could break it up into two three-day or three two-day smaller batch cookings if you want to do it but your living situation doesn't allow you a 7 day batch
>Did you actually have a point to your comment or did you just want to act like a feminist?
I like how the first paragraph was you acting chill and the last was you sperging out like the bitter cunt you are
It was obviously just a tongue in cheek meta comment about the >tfwnogf state of the mean Veeky Forumsizen. Nothing more nothing less. Jesus Christ user