Is Logan Paul living the life?

tfw you're not a famous youtuber who lift weights, fucks hot girls and records dead people in the woods. Is Logan Paul living the life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxLa9a99FqE&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=2X9iVmJQuXM
youtube.com/watch?v=JFYGM7LEndI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget he's a Jew so the law can't touch him.

that video was fake. it wasn't really a dead guy

youtube.com/watch?v=VxLa9a99FqE&t=2s

>ywn have fatties and and losers using your mistakes as an easy way to make "content" on youtube

Why do I keep hearing about this faggot? Apparently he's fucking huge as well and I'm a pretty big yt cuck but somehow this cunt with 10 mil subs is still unknown to me

majority of his fanbase is tweens, that's why you haven't heard of him

he and his brothers were viners that jumped ship when that died and started 'vlogging'

why does he have to make everything about him?

Atleast I have a nice haircut lol.

>legs

women don't care about legs

Balding.

Cheating people out of their money by using their own empathy against them is how Boogie has made his fortune.

>jew
color me surprised

I gaurentee you b**gie saw Logans video and his first unconscious thought was was that he could make an easy response video to it and meet his upload quota

The lazy fat fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=2X9iVmJQuXM

Boogie has Logan Paul beat. Imagine getting paid over $1000 to do girl push ups.

His whole appeal and success revolves around being a pitiful fat fuck. He’s gonna have no choice but to get shredded and appeal to the fitness crowd once his normal audience leaves him if he loses most of the weight

>cam_zach donated $1000!
what the fuck

Not even girl push ups.
Quarter girl push ups

Something tells me that Boogie2988 is an extremely manipulative piece of shit who get's by in life with his calculated charm.

what the fuck you can actually understand what he says now

When will this fat shit finally die?

lived longer than rich piana
>yfw being fat is healthier than being fit

Coping.

viners? is this another meme that died too quick?

Piana wasn't fit, he poisoned himself with illegal shit for years. Heroin addicts don't live very long for the same reason.

not sure if you're kidding or whatever but vine was a platform for making and sharing 6 second videos. twitter killed the platform not too long ago. most of the videos were pretty cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=JFYGM7LEndI

>Piana wasn't fit
lmao at this cope

/fraud/ users aren't fit. They're retarded and deserve their early death.

>rich isn't natty
>there are loads of videos of him saying he's natty
>fatboy isn't natty
>loads of videos explaining his surgery and shit
>rich is dead
>fatty is alive

looks like fraud is more healthy than natty

Use some real sentences please, faggot.

why would I be kidding? I have deleted my facebook account some time ago, never had instagram, nor twitter, heard about existence of snapchat like, I dunno, maybe 2 months ago, why the fuck would I care some guy is doing 6 second videos for 12yo?

i just wasn't sure, couldn't quite gauge your tone. no harm done, enjoy the freedom from the burden of social media!

I did.

Rich died at 45. Boogie is 43. I'm betting on Rich being the one who lived longer.

>I'm betting on Rich being the one who lived longer.
lmao at this cope

>Is he living the life
No fucking shit, I'd kill someone to live as comfortably as him.

>living the life
>not bloatmaxxing
Life is lifemogging him.

>makes video blatantly controversial
>$$$
>tons of big youtubers make response videos
>$$$$$$$$

>/fraud/ users aren't fit
Except every top athlete in any sport is /fraud/ing in some way. Explain to me how exactly they aren't fit.

then make stupid people stop watching this. no views = no revenue from ads

he's just an employee that has to make the shekels keep flowing into his masters bank account. He had a great clickbait idea.

>Behind the neck pull up
Ouch.

Adsense gives like zero dollars now. Most youtubers make money from merch, direct sponsorships, and paetron.

His 1 minute apology video was #1 on the trending page yesterday with 7.3 million views.

he's 1/16 jew

>getting paid to do pushups
WE'VE BEEN DOING IT ALL WRONG LADS

Ouch!*

Lol

1000 and then another 25
I have to work a full month to make the minimum wage of 550Eur, and never even had a gf.

I just want to nuke this world.

>
>he's 1/16 jew
Thats not how Oven-dwellers see it. In their eyes, if your mother is jewish, you're a jew. If she isn't, you're not.

not true if you are one of the privileged youtubers like logan. they dont get demonetized.

I don't know if he's living the life, but he sure as hell is balding

They microdose, and their cardiovascular health is literally infinitely higher than Rich’s because they are ATHLETES, not roidmonkeys

thats like a normal person doing push ups with at least 250lb on their back