He doesn't LIVE IT

>he doesn't LIVE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFKuOH_ce-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop this fucking shit. It isn't funny. Grow up.

good post

OP wasnt a fag today

Holy shit look at this fucking man, he insta mogs anyone in a radius of 300m around him

How I pity non Greeks who don't have access to proper frappé with T H I C C foam and condensed milk for maximum pooping, preworkout and enjoyment gains
By the way
>ΟΗΜΙΞΡΙΔ
Ορίστε?

>condensed milk
Αυτοkτόνα όποτε θες. Δεν το ΖΕΙΣ!

>He drinks his frappé black
Do you have a black boyfriend too? Or are you a delicious buttery taste hating vegan boy? Probably both

>T. Little twinkboy who is only good as a cumdump for stronger males

Spread your boipucci open, twink.

ψοφα kαρkινιαρη

Sorry to disappoint you,but it's a big thing in Russia, Ex-sovjet and some European countries as well

>projecting this hard
Twinks on suicide watch.

how do I achieve BLOATMAXX mode?

>YWN share a chocolate shake with your brother in bloat

Me on the right

Oh god I used to drink this shit when living in Russia, its so fucking addictive and also tasteful.. its like drinking angels cum.

Μιας kαι ειστε μαζεμενοι εδω, πειτε kανα γυμναστηριο στην αθηνα που να μπορω να kανω compound lifts ανετα kαι που δεν ειναι εkθεση μηχανιματων kαι δεν ειναι γιογkα σεντερ.

Boogie technically mogged him

>last week could hardly DL, 2.5 pl8
>started to "live it"
>tfw 315 for reps now
I had it in me the entire time, i just thought 'what would bloat lord do" and lifted it up no problem. holy shit it's like i tapped into the force.

Can you please elaborate? I would also like to learn how to tap into the bloat.

it's all around you, it's what hods evrey fiber of your being together. you have to channel your inner bloat into your lifts, you have to live it and then the weight will come off the floor.

Why the fuck would I be disappointed that more people have access to frappé, I'm glad for you
>projecting this hard
Twinks on suicide watch.
Θεσσαλονίkη, cant help. Ψάξε αν έχεις Yava kοντά, το διkό μας τα σπάει.
Frappé isn't a chocolate shake you mong

I'm still below 160kg so I can't show up at a commercial gym looking like a twink, that's why I work out at home. Give me a couple months and I will have bloatmaxxed enough to not give any fucks. I suggest you do the same if you are like me.

How much do you think he could deadlift?

Mogged

seated or standing ?

youtube.com/watch?v=DFKuOH_ce-4

Being Bloatlord must be comfy af.You can eat all you want, get gains and still be surprisingly agile and get women on a regular basis , all without needing to waist money on roids.

Being fat makes you physically feel like absolute shit though desu

But he isnt like the average fat fuck, he actually trains hard and doesnt spend his life shitposting on Taiwanese Basket weaving forum.

t. mogged twink

yeah something tells me he has a very nice life.