>Shrugs
>Deadlift
>Curl
3:
>Squat
>Leg Curls
>Calf Raises
>Sit Ups

I started a month ago and I'm starting to get thin, long cuts over my body which heal after a while. Is this normal?

>I'm starting to get thin, long cuts over my body which heal after a while.

Do you mean stretch marks?

not stretch marks, although I have those in my shoulders.

It's like someone ran a sharp needle over my skin. There's usually dried blood over it which heals. I never see it bleeding.

Right now there are two behind my neck, a long crossed one on my left lat and a long one down my right bicep.

My bed is clean and I would probably wake up if something was doing this to me.

Might be you're getting them while lifting from certain lifts. If I use the hack squat machine it leaves little cuts and scrapes on my shoulders in particular - you might be doing something with a bar that's tearing you up a bit. I can see front squats doing it to your bicep and back squats doing it to your neck.

>I would probably wake up if something was doing this to me
You sure?

pretty sure
That could probably be it. But wouldn't I feel something?
Or maybe I'm just ot drinking enough water.

ayyy lmao r8 my HLM. Sauce is mostly a youtube video from andy baker

>But wouldn't I feel something?
I don't get anything from the hack squats - like you've already got a decent amount of weight pressing down on you and actually you don't really tend to feel little cuts if they're not causing major damage.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, but it's worth checking your form and making sure the bar or whatever isn't sliding around on your skin. Try wearing a hoodie and lifting, see if that makes a difference.

>Thursday squat
>Medium
>3x5 @ 92.5%

To my knowledge, usually your 3RM is about 90% of 1RM. So how can you do 3x5 with 92.5%?

OP I get them too they are stretch marks they just fade really quickly, you a manlet too?

I get them when I'm cutting too

Will check my form and wear thicker clothes.

Thanks, user

>OP I get them too they are stretch marks they just fade really quickly,
They're not stretch marks.
> you a manlet too?
5'10"
> I get them when I'm cutting too
I'm not cutting though

No I think it should be 92.5% of the 4x5 back-off sets from wednesday but I'm not completely sure. Like in Texas Method you know?

Ah, would explain it.

I'm focused way more on dl/ohp/chins than squat/bench/etc. Just made a few alterations to my routine

AxBxAxxAxBxAxx (I do A twice a week, B once a week)

A:
>deadlift 1*3 with multiple warmup sets of 5
>ohp 3*5 (will occasionally change to 5*3 to break long plateaus)
>weighted chinups 3*8-15

Accessory work (occasionally do more, almost always do this):

>DB curls 3*8
>lateral raises 3*10-12
>wrist curls 3*15 (mostly for helping with persistent elbow tendonitis)
>if I'm not too tired I throw in some weighed dips

B:
>squat 3*5
>DB bench press 3*6-8
>bb rows 3*5

Accessory work (since this is an easier day for me I usually do a lot more than listed)

>DB curls 3*8
>DB shrugs 3*10-12 held for as long as possible
>Lateral raises 3*12
>hanging leg raises

I don't really put a routine together. I just do 1-2 hours of exercises specializing in whatever muscle(s) I want to grow. It's worked out so far.

They are stretch marks. They just fade VERY quickly and look more like a cut. And yeah you're a manlet like me so you're more likely to get them.

And I meant I get them both while bulking and cutting

quadlet detected

enjoy NoGains
Yeah I don't buy your bs. It's not like tall people have exrta skin hanging off their bodies.

You're a literal mouthbreathing retard if you don't think tall people have more skin overall.

Let's say your muscle fibers grow by 1%. Compare that 1% to a body with a smaller body and a taller body with adjusted amount of muscle fibers.

LMAO

They obviously do have more skin but doesn't mean they can't get cuts.
It's not like tall people are invulnerable to stabs

What's the typical routine for Starting Soyboy?

bump