Why aren't you fags vaping to increase testosterone

Why aren't you fags vaping to increase testosterone

"By contrast, in a cross-sectional population-based study of 3427 men, Svartberg and Jorde found that men who smoked had significantly higher levels of total and free testosterone, compared with men who never smoked, and that testosterone levels were correlated with the number of cigarettes smoked daily"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/

yooo wtf. I'm totally a smoker now

>Why aren't you faggots vaping
>"Cigarettes smoked"

Lol fucking retard

I vape, but I've always figured it must kill gains somehow because it's bad for your health.

Because it says nothing about vaping, lungcel

this. op cant read, tobacco increases test whereas vaping decreases test due to making you look like a sissy

for real tho, vaping and smoking produce entirely different effects, because smoked tobacco contains the MAOI antidepressant harmine

lol just inject testosterone

maybe thats the reason test levels have plummeted, everyone used to smoke and now they dont

Vape actual pipe tobacco not fag juice, is more affordable and isn't all experimental flavours.

It's because people who have high test tend to be smokers since high test individuals are high risk takers. This is like saying riding a motorcycle will increase your testosterone. No, it's just that high test people love riding motorcycles.

>HURRRRR DURRRRR
(You)

i only vape weed concentrates, not nic.

nic is for plebs

Cause I dont watch rick and morty and im not an atheist

exactly. soy boys don't smoke because "it's le bad for you"

I am yet to see anyone other than neckbearded soyboys vaping. If this is your attempt at looking badass, try again, manchild. Oh yeah, there was some skinny negro at my old work too, but thats about it.

vaping is very common where I'm from and I see all types of people doing it. From neckbeards to chads. I can't stand those faggots who smoke the ones that produce a massive cloud of vapour. So obnoxious.

Yeah cuz all them vape bros sure do look like high test

What about snuff?

Why smoke if I can just inject myself with a testosterone?

>2018
>vaping
>smoking
You may as well be wearing a flashing neon sign on your back that says "I'm a retarded degenerate!" so people know to avoid you and throw rotting vegetables at you to make you go away.

>inhales fermaldehyde
No way bro it's healthy

I aint no necrophiliac