/PHENIBUT/ Phenibut General

Share stories, social gains and your dosage.

>wake up
>take 1g of phenibut
>wait 15 minutes
>take 15mg of yohimbine
>go gym, arrive after 15 minutes
>HIIT cycling
>enjoy 50000000000% hgh boost

I CAN FEEL MY EYELASHES GROWING
I CAN FEEL MY SKIN TIGHTENING
I CAN FEEL MY FACIAL HAIR GROWING
HHNNNNNGHHHHHHHH GAIINS

I think people sometimes overstate how much impact this has, but it's still good nonetheless. Biggest impact for me is to sleep, if I didn't set an alarm I'd probably sleep through to about 9am. I take 1mg in the morning before breakfast twice a week on work days that I know I have meetings on or need to get a lot of work done. I find I'm slightly less anxious before meetings or presentations but nothing massive.

I just ordered a small bach. Never tried it before.
What am I in for?

Nothing, because your gonna take >1g like the other druglets on here and not gain any of its potential effects

entlighten us pls

Bought a tub of Phenibut HCL.

I do notice a small change in mood / social anxiety. It's not going to turn you into a gigachad, but it feels pretty good.

I only use it twice a week amd don't feel anything under 1 g. It does really help sleep

who did you go through to buy? it isn't on amazon for some reason.

Liftmode. Have to sign up before having the option to buy it.

Quick directions:
>start with 500 mg
>mix with 8 ounces of water and chug
>take with caffeine pill or black coffee
>don't eat for two hours after drinking mixture

Then try 750 mg, then 1000 mg. The amount that gives you the desired effect will be obvious. I wouldn't use it more than three times a week because you build a tolerance very quickly (at least my physiology does).

thx bruh, lookin at the sample size rn

How the fuck is it that after reading this thread, just typing 'p' into google autocompletes into phenibut, when I use a privacy protector addon, adblock and purge cookies after every closing of my browser (firefox).

My 5 month dedicated taper effort is paying off, I'm down to 350mg a day! Will drop down to 340mg in about two days.

doesn't matter, you went to google. you connect to their site they take your history and you were in a thread that started with P and was about phenibut.

creepy isn't it?

I think i'm about to reach the holy grail of phenibut which is getting it's magic in a sustainable way without developing tolerance
Literally gonna slayin fo the rest of my life yo

Britfags, where do I get this?

btw faping/sex is godly on pheni. Load up on citriline malate as well and let the gains begin

Can some kind user give me the cliffs on the potential benefits (maybe even anecdotal benefits) of this shit? I used to always browse the old nootropics threads but never acted on it.

>took 5g
>felt like a single shot of vodka without the warmth
>slightly lowered volume of thoughts
>decreased appetite
>pee smelled a bit strange

That's about it. It's much more enjoyable to just drink a shot of vodka before whatever social event you're worrying about.

intellimeds dot net

seems more expensive, but thats normal given it's a banned substance here now thanks to the batshit Psychoactive Substances Act 2016

I think Powder City ships to the uk, at least they used to.

Had a weird hallucination the first time I took this stuff. 30-40 mins after dosing a really bright red light appeared in the corner of my eye and lingered for a few seconds before fading away. It was really vivid, not like a daydream, like someone was physically shining a light in my face. Even got that lingering afterimage you typically get from looking at bright lights. Kinda freaked me out.

What about citrulline

>HIIT on yohimbine
yo dude, chill out on that. You gon' die.

Oh my god I take on an empty stomach and mix with alcohol, foking kill it at parties. Get snaps all night and mad chicks orbiting me, got lucky from it a couple times too. Shits goat

do you have much anxiety without it? could be because you don't have a high anxiety level to begin with

How was your experience besides that?

You know what im saying bro

How much are you taking? I don't notice much

Pretty good I guess. Took 1.5g-ish before a friends/family gathering. Talked a lot more than usual. Rattled on and on about bullshit with my dad at one point which is normally pretty hard for me to do. Was less caught up in my own thoughts and anxiety I suppose. Could have been placebo but I actually came out feeling good about the evening instead of feeling like a worthless piece of shit like I usually do after get-togethers so that was nice.

Had a terrible dream of getting stabbed to death that night. Don't know if that had anything to do with the phenibut. I'm taking a long break now before I take it again since I tried it a second time a few days after my first and felt pretty much nothing.

The Google Jew is always watching you, goy. He wants to know what you spend your money on and suggest you spend more of it.

Any of you fucks in Europe point me in the right direction. Used to buy it off Amazon but I guess that's not an option

i ordered some on ebay last week and i just got it in the mail today
it was from "raw health" or something like that

im from dk btw

I also orded from ebay. Seems to be a better option as a european.

Around 8g of pheni and a normal sized scoop of citrulline malate (later in day). Would be around 2g first thing in morning then another 2 a bit after breakfast, then small a few small doses spread out in the day, ill take the malate in the evening say 8-9pm. What are you not feeling the pheni or the malate? I dont feel to different with the later but it does have its purpose

1.5g with 200mg caffeine FIRST TIME tomorrow.
thoughts?

just take 750mg-1g and skip the caffeine. sip on coffee so you can control how much caffeine you’re getting

also don’t eat for 3-4 hours before

I just ordered some. Thinking of taking 500mg. Good idea or what? I have a low tolerance for substances, typically.

Any of you niggers use ashwagandha ksm-66 here?

>taking this shit everyday in the first place
lel you cucked yourself

3-4 hours before? Just take it when you wake up. Wait an hour then eat, an hour after that you can take more. you wait 4 hours before you eat youl be fucking dead

Fuck dude I eat breakfast everyday. Now im worried Il be monstrously hungry. God I need something to kill this anxiety though.

Rawpowders

i’m a ksm-66 guy. no idea how it differs from ashwagandha but read that it’s a more effective extract. can’t really tell if it does anything anymore, i take 300mg daily once i get off work.

it’s proven to help muscle gains so there’s that

at least 1g first hit then another 1g later, small doses later in day

You take it in the afternoon?

if you’re just waking up then you haven’t eaten for 7-8 hours just take it then and wait 1-2 hours to eat. food is the biggest thing that makes phenibut not work, so i tell noobs to take it on a truly empty stomach.

yeah, i found that it kind of saps motivation since i’m not as stressed to get stuff done. i’ll take it to help unwind at the end of the day.

what if I don't have anxiety? Like at all?

I'm not a full-blown Chad or anything but I'm confident and mentally healthy should I use this stuff?

Does taking it everyday help at all with latent anxiety?

Wont be as effective

i would say yes. not in a way that phenibut or other benzodiazepines do, but I find that I don’t get as stressed about things that normally would push me. check the examine.com page about ashwagandha for the redpill, its a safe and effective supplement with a long history of use and research.

where do i buy? i dont wanna get some chink bathtub tier shit

Nootropics Depot

Hey.

Hey, Veeky Forums.

Guess what.

is there any starting dose i should take or just jump right into 1g a day?

Start with 500mg in the morning with a cup of black coffee. Dont eat for an hour or two afterwards. Water is OK. See how that treats you and increase by 250 mg until you find your sweet spot. You could even just start with 250 mg. And DONT take it everyday. Do your research, its not something you can take with regularity, especially at high doses (1g or greater).

And when I say increase by 250mg, i mean the NEXT TIME you take it, take 250 mg more if the first time you tried it wasnt effective enough.

sweet thanks for the help man

Is this a meme or does phenibut increase HGH?

More than MK677?

I've always had social anxiety to an extent. With my friends, I'm generally well-spoken and intelligent, but with new people I'm a blubbering mess. I'm tempted to try phenibut just to see what it's like to have no social anxiety. Is it possible to work through that anxiety afterwards to get "phenibut-like" effects without molecular help? More or less to try phenibut as a motivator for sober social gains

phenibut + gym is fucking incredible. best preworkout in the world. seriously.

I also found sulbutiamine a good nootropic for socializing.

Yea, you can use the phenibut as a teaching device. Emulate your phen-behavior when youre not on it.

You wuz visited by Jesus

i'm about to go on a month long binge of phenibut with another month of tapering.

Anyone ever go it for long periods of time?

is it being sold as a preworkout? I remember some years ago me and 2 friends tried this new pre-workout in pill form friend #2 bought. Felt like we were high off some shit

When i do 5g + it makes me go from quiet to very aggressive and constantly antagonizing people it's pretty fun

FIT has got me SUPER CURIOUS, I want to take before going out so I don't have to drink as much. Will I build up a tolerance if I use it once a week? Would once every-two weeks be better, I heard it has brutal withdrawals for abusers.

be a man and fucking do it you fucking twinks.

God damn modern current year Veeky Forums is nu-male soy boy shrek posting faggots

lol you're gonna fry your brain my man

youre a fake cunt that cant fight, wait till someone fucks you up

I've noticed this with facebook too. Simplest answer I've come up with is that current search algorithms weigh into their suggestions keywords onscreen. If the most common word starting with P is phenibut, IE anywhere in this thread, it then follows that it will be your first suggestion in your search bar.

nootropics depot

I just ordered some bitch, calm your tits. I'm starting college on the 8th, i'll try taking a wee bit on my first day and see how it feels.

I was addicted to it for years like almost 7 years. I have terrible anxiety. Been clean for 4 months. Still feel terrible.

you took it daily for 7 years?

Addicted for years nigger, head my advice . Don't fucking do it.

but you did it for years. Did it do anything positive in that amount of time?

You dont do something for years and years if it doesnt work.
I think it helped you,, but there is an underlining problem you are facing or not fixing.
Depression, under achieving, not getting balance of mind, body, spirit and wallet.
You are getting older.

I am projecting a little bit, but why do it for so long if you just hate it, it's nothing to taper and quit

It does work, it's just wasn't sustainable. Taking daily for years my tolerance was through the roof. Would have to dose multiple times a day. 10+ grams a day. My sleep was absolutely fucked. I would still get bleed through anxiety and experience withdrawal symptoms every morning and afternoon. Eventually leading me to start using benzos along with it. I have anxiety/bipolar disorder. I take doctor prescribed medication now. Got out of detox in September, it's been a real struggle but life has been getting better.

What are the adverse effects of your pheni abuse?

Other than rebound anxiety of course. Is there any noticeable cognitive impairment or anything of that nature?

Well I mean you were taking insane amounts and you are clearly an addict who self medicates to a dangerous degree.
I can relate to this but only when I am at the bottom of manic episode.

But there is clearly something else that is the problem that is causing you to constantly feel the need to be high.
What positive did phenibut do for you for the first 5 years.
Or the first year.

Your case is extreme 10g a day is crazy and if you quit cold turkey you would of ended up in an insane asylum..
Bro i'm gonna be lurking this thread for a while.
What the fuck and why the fuck are you doing this to yourself?

On and off since 2007. Mostly on though. Got away from it for about year around 2011 and then I had 86 days clean in 2015. Finished my 3rd detox/rehab in September. Slowly getting better. Before I found phenibut I abused alcohol heavily to control my anxiety and moods. I needed a healthier alternative and found phenibut while researching online, it was a godsend at first and never wanted to live without. Here I am now 10 years later finally learning how to cope with life as a confused and scared 34yo

Lasting effects on cognition? None at all that I can tell. I also got extensive blood work done recently and all my health markers were in check. Was concerned about liver/ kidney damage, especially since I was taking 10+ grams a day. But all was good.

My baseline anxiety is still really unbearable, but it's getting better by forcing myself in difficult/social situations. I can no longer drink coffee. And I sweat like a crackhead.

I'm clean now bro. And yes I am a drug addict. I've been to rehab/detox 3 times for phenibut and benzos

phenibut and xanax are different monsters.. I don't think it's fair to lump them together

Well hey, it could be a hell of a lot worse then. I used to have problems with ridiculously profuse sweating, but that was just because I was hyper-thyroidal. It wouldn't hurt for you to get your levels checked too

But the only reason I'm asking is because I've been bingeing on and off for a couple months now. Sometimes I feel a little slow, often it's just a delightful haziness. I mean I figure now's as good as ever to stop but it literally feels fine, you know? I took half a teaspoon twice today and it's starting to seem like I'm forming a bit of a compulsive habit. Even if it's barely psychotropic, I can't really help myself

I feel you. I deal with addiction, i'm 32... Why is so hard to find a fucking baseline.

Tell me something positive about you, do you actually lift? Do you have a degree or anything?
Do you still have your looks?

What is the next step for you?
What are you on now? rx wise.
What is going to be different this time around?

what do you consider a binge? How many days on do you go at a time?

They are, true. But I've been heavily addicted to both, separately and together. And they are both equally terrible to come off of. I would go on to say potentially indistinguishable in withdrawal symptoms and length. The only thing I can say is, I've never read any reports of someone having a siezure from phenibut discontinuation

I need to look into getting my thyriod checked. I have hyperhidrosis and it really exacerbates my anxiety symptoms.

I guess since I've only been recently introduced to the stuff, plus with literally everyone on Veeky Forums creating this consensus disclaimer of Don't Take Drugs Everyday, my binge might be a soft version of what's typically considered a binge.

I start to get concerned about my decisions by day 4 or so, but as yet I haven't felt any repercussions so idk

>siezure from phenibut discontinuation
cuz it's impossible
it's also impossible to OD on phenibut, you'll puke your guts out before you can OD
worst things of withdrawal are only insomnia and anhedonia
it's extremely safe desu
i supposed there's little to no neurotoxicity involved as well, but am not sure yet and still researching on this matter

Yea I was phenifucked but I didn't know. I just discovered phenibut on a forum ordered it loved it.
Went all in, (you know how our type does)
Busted through 100g 2g a day till it was empty was like ohwell Ill just order some. again evntually

in like the middle of day 2 not taking it I have a fucking panic attack, start hallucinating hearing shit LOL I was at work.
(but I was working on a pot farm in cali so youknow its whatever)
Freak the fuck out make everyone really uncomfortable, finally get taken him get on the computer
start browsing drugforums and bluelight. Realize what happened.

Buckled up and got through it.

But if I had paid attention, I would of had gabapentin which removes withdrawals 95% and I would of tapered then coming off phenibut is nothing.

Benzos on the other hand. I had seen enough to know to not fuck with benzos long term

no bro, its on par with opiate and bezo withdrawl.
Primal fear, insomnia, extreme paranoia, body aches.
It's hell

>t. never withdraw from phenibut but only perpetuating online fearmongering meme

Impossible, I'm not sure. I don't have any scientific data to back it up though. I know for a fact that it's a gaba b agonist just like ghb wich can give you a siezure upon cessation.
And everything has an ld50 dude.

Man I wish I could put you in my shoes.
You have no fucking clue.

I’ve tried it like 3 times and felt nothing.
Should I just up the dose?
Did like 2g before

lol no ive been through it my man.
It would take no more than a qucik google of
phenibut withdrawl forum
to read many cases of the same.

I wish it was bullshit. I would take phenibut all day everyday..

But alas like all good things, they are too good to be true and command respect and moderation

fuck that, just take Peptides