Third day in London

Third day in London

Jesus, I fucking love it here. I thought I would lose all my gains but the exact opposite is happening.

har du det bra olle

You enjoying english food? Everyone else bashes it but when they try it they love it

Are those fucking tomatoes I fucking love tomatoes

Looks like pig parts and pig shit. Nice going, dumb faggot.

This breakfast looks disgusting. Get your shit together, UK.

Protip: you are in the hipster capital of the world - there are well better places to eat than greasy spoon cafes and chicken shops.

>hipster capital
clearly you've never been to london, it's full of chavs

>sausage
>bacon
>toast
>eggs
>mushrooms
>tomatoes
>beans
without the beans, tomatoes and mushrooms it would be a normal breakfast anywhere in the world

i feel my gout flaring just by looking at it.

>toast

Thats a hash brown you idiot

There's a nice way to do that.

>peasant fried eggs
>tomatoes don't look even slightly cooked
>one fucking mushroom
fuck off

Glad you're enjoying it mate, try some pie n mash while you're at it. Oh and find a carvery that does a decent roast.

>no black pudding
Your missing protein and zinc gains

I must have imagined living and working in London, my apologies anonymous internet person.

start eating black puddings

Where you from senpai

Pic related, 28th year in London

There are some areas that can be considered hipster, and some that are full of chavs depending where you live. But there is no City with more hipsters than Berlin

You thought you’d lose gains in London? Oh boy, how wrong you are friend

I live in China Town so to me there's nothing but tourists and Asians.

And I work in South Bank so again, nothing but tourists and suits.

When I lived in Mornington Crescent it was all chavs/scum, low affluence clubbers and muslims

When I lived in Leyton it was all muslims and russians

Like you said, it depends on location. The city is huge and clearly the makeup of, say Kensington, will be different than that of Whitechapel

>pork
Kek

>not eating the other white meat

Never gonna make it

Spent a lot of time in the North East, and cannot for the life of me find a good full monty in Canada. Make myself the closest thing I can to every once and a while

>no black pudding
What kind of english breakfast is this?

It is as English as London is

You say that as if pig is not delicious.

>all muslims and russians
>nothing but tourists and asians
My condolonces

>t. muslim

i lost 7lbs in a week and a half because their serving sizes are for 140 lbs eurofags.

There serving sizes are fine for me and i'm 210lbs

Maybe eat healthily and don't cram 3000 calories into a single meal

Fuck off boogie

looks fucking good

Thats a good effort, you remembered the black pudding whuch mpat faggots forget

thanks. black pudding is hard to come by here, but is essential. next time I do a fry up like this, I am going to include hash browns. Then it shall be perfect.

im glad you're liking it here mate. London isn't the best part of the uk though, there are a lot of better places here