R8 my transformation Veeky Forums

r8 my transformation Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

historyonthenet.com/what-did-ancient-mesopotamians-eat/
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=5MTjLfZAOq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still can't stand up

You went from sex with sand to sex with rock, whats's your dick routine?

Nobody gives a fuck about vegans

If your retard diet was any good, you wouldn't need supps and you wouldn't need to shill for it either.

If veganism was truly natural for humans then it would be the default automatically, without needing to be forced.

Kill vegans

looks like you just became an adult while doing excercise

>you wouldn't need supps
What supps?
>then it would be the default automatically
Well it can be and many in the history were vegans or vegetarians.

kek

That's not you but that guy us pretty cute.

Show me literally one country in the history of man where >75% of the population was completely vegan.

If veganism is the natural state of man and the way we all started, then it should be even more common the further back you look too.

The burden of proof is on you to explain why mesopotamia ate plenty of meat too. What, did the world's first meat lobby brainwash them to do it with TV propaganda?

historyonthenet.com/what-did-ancient-mesopotamians-eat/

> About the same time as the birth of agriculture, people began domesticating animals, beginning with goats. They also raised sheep, pigs, cattle, ducks and pigeons. They made cheeses and cultured dairy products from milk. Fish swam in the rivers and in the canals dug to irrigate crop fields and gardens. Mesopotamian cuneiform tablets reveal over 50 varieties of fish that were a popular addition to the diet. Though settled in villages and cities, ancient Mesopotamians hunted for sport and meat, adding gazelle, deer and waterfowl to their diet.

> For a long time archeologists thought a majority of Mesopotamians ate a form of gruel as the main part of their diet—a mess of pottage, probably made of lentils or chickpeas mixed with grains. It was thought ancient Mesopotamians ate this pottage at every meal along with barley bread and beer. Recently, however, a French archeologist deciphered cracked clay Akkadian cuneiform tablets dating from 1900 B.C. These tablets contain a Sumerian-Akkadian dictionary that lists words for over 800 different food items, including 20 different cheeses, 100 kinds of soup and 300 different breads.

> Jean Bottero, the French Assyriologist, in decoding the tablets discovered the world’s first recipes in Mesopotamian cuisine: spicy meat stews, duck and vegetable stews, braised turnips, and baked pigeon pies. Apparently, ancient Mesopotamians didn’t eat a diet of gruel alone, but a rich diet that included meat, fish, dairy, vegetables and fruits as well as grains and legumes.

Come at me faggot. Kill vegans

>4 years
>Still hasn't left sealmode

thanks bro

ease up big fella the post is just asking for a r8

no need to go full autist

he's obviously pretty passionate about vegans

I want to submit a change.org petition to have the government round up and kill all vegans.

I wonder how many signatures that would get

make sure to share it with your friends at /pol/

/pol/ is not white enough or racist enough.

I would share it there as they are still useful idiots though

Had a laugh, fuck you dopamine! This is why I can't leave this place.

Four years and still can't facial hair.
Truly veganism has destroyed this man.

Not the dude you were talking to before.
By looking at our ancestors and closest relatives we can determine, that humans were mostly frugivores. No grains, beans or other stuff. Mostly fruit, probably some nuts and whatever kind of small rodents and insects you could find, which is by the way probably why we like the taste of sweet sugary and fatty stuff so much. Big game and regular meat consumption probably only came about around when homo erectus emerged, the first human to wield fire and sophisticated stone tools. We're unsure whether the rapid increase in brain capacity in humans had to do with meat consumption per se, but consuming more calories means mutations that coded for more brain capacity would pose a bigger benefit than risk to survival so it probably had to do with it. Humans only started farming around 12000 years ago, which is some thousand years after wolfs and just around the time when cows were domesticated. Through the nomadic culture of us homo sapiens we managed to spread our kind into almost any habitat on earth and we managed to survive off of whatever walked or grew there. There are different cultures with different diets all around the world, which were successful for our survival and development but it has been observed that the cultures with the lowest meat, fish, egg and dairy consumption had the highest live expectations. If you want a study paper or other proof for any of my claims I'd be glad to provide them.

Just remember, the keys ingredients to making humans into our civilized people aren't the same ones that let modern humans thrive to their highest extend. I don't advocate veganism for personal reasons, but it does have its merits.

truly autistic

>"We should eat meat even though it generates far more pollution because of muh argument from nature fallacy and muh argument from tradition. I mean, it tastes good! If it feels good, do it!"

This so your brain on factory farmed cortisol soaked "meat."

Fuck off hedonist. Veeky Forums is an ascetic board where no fap, onion juice, and a lentil based diet reign.

I'd give you some meat in your diet, if you know what I mean

He is ruminating

>Show me literally one country in the history
I never mentioned a whole country. I said many were, as in people, for example the famous Greeks (over whom people tend to jizz their pants).
>mesopotamia
People throughout the history of man ate meat because it was nutritious + it's fucking tasty (I say that as a vegan). But look at how was the stock kept and how many animals there were. People didn't use to eat half a kilo of meat per person the way it is now (obviously a hyperbole before you get your panties all wet that I'm using made up numbers).
>Come at me faggot. Kill vegans
More like kys faggot.
There are multiple reasons for going vegan:
1)As a student I find it economically more suitable as it is cheaper.
2)Health benefits of reducing and/or completely eliminating meat from your diet have been proven many times. Including, but not limited to: lower heart disease and cancer chance, which in itself is a reason enough (for the incoming anecdotal evidence of your grandparents who live in a farm and blablabla, I live in a village too, so I know whatever you are going to say from personal experience; the point is they could have lived 5,10 years longer. And try telling me you wouldn't be happy for one more single day with them, let alone years).
3)Environmental impact of meat and dairy industry is well-known and I'm not even going to go there.
4)Ehtical/moral reasons. The animals nowadays are kept in horrible conditions and treated awfully (hurr durr but it's just anecdotal evidence - no it isn't, and even if you believe so, remember that a single anecdotal evidence could hurt hundreds or thousands of animals, more even over the years).

Throwing tantrums and being all up and mighty because people 2000 years ago ate something does not mean your arguments are valid in any way. Remember when chinese women used to wear those fucked up shoes just 50 years ago and even now which destroy their bone structure of their feet? Oh yeah good stuff aint it.

Cont. from What supps are we talking about exactly?

>4 years and still gay as shit
nice """""""progress"

Our closest ancestor (Neanderthal) ate meat almost exclusively. It is clear from the archeological records that humans have eaten meat as far back as can find settlements from them.

Sure, we are a variety of foods, but at no point did prehistoric man intentionally avoid meat. They created sophisticated hunting tools specially to take down large game animals and used them as food sources.

fpbp

why would you put the after pic first?

>Health benefits of reducing and/or completely eliminating meat from your diet have been proven many times. Including, but not limited to: lower heart disease and cancer chance, which in itself is a reason enough
Except all the studies you're referring to are epidemiological studies which hold zero weight compared to actual clinical trials. There's zero functional causation between eating meat and both cancer and heart disease. Not to mention most plant nutrients are not nearly as bioavailable as animal-based nutrients. Not only that, but plants contain no cholesterol, which is the key molecule for making testosterone.
There's zero biological basis to assert that meat causes cancer or heart disease and all the data that is used to argue that point is from 40-year-old poorly conducted self-reporting epidemiology studies done by the NIH which have been almost completely disproven by modern science
>Environmental impact of meat and dairy industry is well-known and I'm not even going to go there.
single-crop farming is infinitely more destructive to the environment than animal farming or especially hunting.

>t. cardiovascular pathologist

>Remember when chinese women used to wear those fucked up shoes just 50 years ago and even now which destroy their bone structure of their feet?
wow, A+ argument

you're wrong. Heme iron is known carcinogen, we even know how it works

Patients with colon cancer have been observed to improve on plant based diet.
Patients who eliminated red meat had their heart disease problems lessened.
Link me to that page with academic and scientific papers and I'll link it to you if you want. Can't remember its name, something like nbi or nis or whatever.
Just like the argument with mesopotamia. Both were absolutely irrelevant, only mine was irrelevant consciously.

Look at the way it types. This is a woman.

Maybe once you are choking on my cock with my balls slapped onto your chin you will reconsider.

/thread

>People didn't use to eat half a kilo of meat per person
Shitskin detected.

>white people that literally evolved to drink milk didn't also eat a shit load of meat, especially during the winter where nothing fucking grows.

except when you consume meat as part of a normal fucking diet like a rational human being, catalytic activity of heme in the colon is blocked by below-dietary levels of Vitamin C and D, Calcium, and polyphenols.
So unless you're eating nothing but 100% red meat and turboshit like tendies, lipid peroxidation in the colon by heme is not an issue.
>Patients with colon cancer have been observed to improve on plant based diet.
>Patients who eliminated red meat had their heart disease problems lessened.
the problem with both of these is that you're going from a point where most of the patients were not monitoring their diets before treatment and began monitoring their diets after treatment.
Like I said before, there's no systems biology basis with which to claim that a vegan diet is healthier than a classic omnivore diet beyond the fact that by virtue of veganism being an exclusion diet, you're forced to monitor your nutrient intake far more closely than would your standard mcdonald's-eating normie.
it's NCBI, by the way

congrats on rotating 150 degrees

>single-crop farming
Confusing accidental and essential properties and forgetting trophic levels.

Lemme explain just in case: crops can be grown in different ways and yes, single-crop farming is ONE such way and pretty shitty. But one CAN do it in other ways. Animal agriculture can't really be done in less environmentally harmful ways; even grass-fed beef needs so much grass we're using land that could be used for other grains (alternative cost) and chopping down rainforests.

And don't forget: animals need food in the form of plants. Mostly they are feed beans (soybeans most commonly) and grain, some nuts also. For every lb of cow you eat, that cow needed to eat 7-8 lbs of plant matter. So whatever harm growing 1 lb of plants does to the environment, multiply that by 7 and you get the MINIMUM harm that 1 lb of beef does (add to that the harm from actually keeping the cows, like methane production and etc.)

t. environmental scientist

Why don’t you retards just ignore each other? Yeah vegans go full autismo sometimes and try to guilt trip people but they thrive on attention. I just see it as a meme diet/cult and pay them no regard.

Because plant based diets are easier to digest and cause less strain on a damaged digestion system. My best friend was shot and lost a lot of his upper and lower intestine. He went vegetarian because it’s easier to digest.

Not him but you can't seriously believe that the average person used to eat animal products in volumes similar to as we do today. There's a reason people used to fucking starve if their crops died

So then if I hunt my own meat and fish my own fish, that argument is completely moot.
Also, by that logic, we should kill all grazing animals because they are a net loss to the ecosystem.
>I should eat the same as someone with a fucking resected colon

Butchery tools predate farming tools by about a million years.

>if their crops died
Oh so you only want to include that part of human history that is convenient. Cool. Also there is a reason humans began to shrink in size after the agricultural revolution, and now they are getting larger than ever.

>By looking at our ancestors and closest relatives we can determine, that humans were mostly frugivores.
Another American who slept through biology class.

>People didn't use to eat half a kilo of meat per person
We actually did exactly that until we decided after the World Wars that meat is unhealthy and veggies are healthy because of food rationing.

reminder that meatcucks are ruining the earth

>I-I don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot! P-please stop, I-I'm sensitive!
World is changing, meatcuck.

Hunting: yes indeed, environmental harm would be negligable and you might even do the ecosystem a service. Unless you overdid it, or EVERYONE wanted to live like that.
Grazing animals: well not KILL them outright, but stop breeding so damn many, yes. Keeping some for the sake of ecosystem diversity (remember that much flora and fauna has evolved for pastures, farms, etc.) is of course not a problem. But the levels we keep have a terrible impact on the environment, not only the methane produced, but things like top-soil erosion and lake eutrophication are all made significatley worse by animal agirculture. It's simply inefficient: instead of eating 1lb of plants, you feed a cow 7lbs of plants and eat 1lb of cow. No matter how you turn it around X can never > 7X by definition; eating low on the trophic pyramidi always more energy efficient. That of course does not mean one must be vegan; some animals are low also.

>that pelvis off the floor in second pic

Do you even cobra bro?

Also fuck vegans obviously

>lentil based diet

Kek. Nice try soyboy

vegetarians are evil, see

>these people are /pol/
>/pol/ hates these people and use theme to shitpost regularly
??????

Then why does every meat eater also shill for supplements like whey, glutamine, bcaas, etc.

I'm not OP, but I've been vegan for a few months. I don't take any supplements. Muscle growing at the same rate, weights still lean.
Veganism is natural for humans, at least Europeans.

>Veganism is natural for humans, at least Europeans.

How can someone be this wrong and still work with heart related disease? Seriously, is the education system that bad at giving out basic nutrition or what?

You dont need supps

I dont take any supps for anything, i get everything i need from plant based foods.
Clarence does not take any supps and he can throw you.

Why do vegans have to behave like such cunts? When keto, IF etc are discussed here we have normal conversations about them, but veganism threads always degenerate into such cancer

Please fuck off with your shit, the rest of the world despises your cause because of this

>no supps
Lmfao at your retardation, he's roiding

This is so untrue. THe second someone claims keto is completely retarded all the fat fucks who die to their shit diet go nuts.

Nah not really bro, vegan threads are invariably worse than all other diet threads and you know it

Hommie if you think that muscle growth is just the typical after effects of puberty and a typical diet you've been on this board WAY to long and it's made you weird. Of course, I know no one would shit on vegans for no good reason, so you must be just dumb.

vegans are part of a cult m8, like scientology. Only left wing cucks willingly cut all meat and protein out of their diets.

It's literally stripping them of their manhood. Which is ironic.

That being said, it can't be natural if vegans need to supplement constantly to just remain functional. Clearly this isn't the way humans are meant to be nourished.

This

What's even more hilarious is when they go vegan for health reasons but still roid. Complete meme. No one will give a fuck about this fad in a few years

>all the fat fucks who die to their shit diet go nuts.
Who died because of keto?

>roiding for this

Clarence takes a DHA supplement and creatine. Not that you would get enough creatine from a nonvegan diet anyway

>Oh so you only want to include that part of human history that is convenient
No I'm including the part that is relevant. During the hunter-gatherer societies or whatever period you're referring to, the total human population of the earth was just a couple of millions. You can't compare that to what we've got today.

>Also there is a reason humans began to shrink in size after the agricultural revolution, and now they are getting larger than ever
I'm not vegan or even vegetarian. I'm not participating in the discussion regarding if meat is bad for you or not, and I'm not saying humans are not supposed to eat meat. I am however an advocate for eating less animal products than what we do today, and eat a lot of vegan and vegetarian food, because as it is now the meat and fishing industries are destroying this planet

>completely disregarding the fucking natives living in the plains, surviving off of pure buffalo

Faggot.

>as it is now the meat and fishing industries are destroying this planet
what qualifies as "destroying the planet?"
because by almost all metrics, the planet is doing completely fine and in fact agriculture is responsible for most of the untenable land in the US, not livestock

We never ate food because there was never.
When a farmer had the chance to eat FUCKING MEAT HE WASNT LIKE ‘UHH BRUH I NEED MY VEGGIES YO’ HE WAS MORE LIKE FUCK YEA FUCKING MEAT

>Clearly this isn't the way humans are meant to be nourished.
not only that but if humans were "never meat eaters" then why do these retards have to monitor their diet so closely. I doubt our ancestors were counting their macros religiously in a logbook and looking up where to get the cholesterol and vitamin A they're lacking

>If your retard diet was any good, you wouldn't need sup
You only get b12 because cows and pigs get this, your buying the supplement with out even knowing

Who would win?
Virgin berry pickers vs chad mammoth hunters

vegans are anti human, pro animals

>Where do you work out?
>"At the raspberry bush"

Clarence doesn't take creatine. He even said it's pretty worthless as well.

and they only need it because they're on a soy diet lmao!

Creatine being one of the few supplements that is backed up repeatedly in studies.. as in more than half of the studies done on it recommend it for performance.

Just like diversity is "anti-white"? Grow up.

creatine makes you bald early, keep away from it

Diversity is anti white. Not in name but in practice, it is nothing less than a social campaign against white people by people who are mad at white people

How about you grow up soyboy

Evidence?

Seriously, what is your line of reasoning that Aryans should be vegan?

> we are the only race with adult lactase persistence because we should be vegan

> most evidence of hunter gatherer life is collected on europeans, "early modern humans" aka "cro magnon man" is actually only in Europe and they all ate the fuck out of meat for hundreds of thousands of years

Where do you get this fool notion that we are supposed to be vegans "naturally"?

If there was an advantage for euro-aryans to be vegan, wouldn't the first white country to become vegan rapidly outcompete its neighbors? If that's the case then why do literally all of them consume high meat diets, and why have all of them consumed high meat diets since literally the dawn of time?

> be vegan
> decide in advance that everything supports veganism
> ignore counterevidence
> outright make up supporting evidence

Der Eternal Vegan

Not vegan but there are some studies showing that europeans have the "vegetarian allele" which makes it easier to get essential fatty acids from plant based ALA.
But there are also other studies showing that this adaptation was VERY recent, and that even so only a minority(less than 15%) of americans of european descent have this allele as opposed to 80% of south asians.

>4 year virgin

Numerous retards in thread, so let me just state:

1. If you're vegan with zero supplements, you will become weak. There is no vitamin b12 in vegetables. That is why there were no vegan cultures until the 20th century.
If you take one thing, take vitamin b12. You need it the same way you need greens and protein in your diet...it's not optional.

2. "Agriculture is worse for the environment than animal farming" BULLSHIT. Animal farming uses more water, and in fact the majority of soy, wheat and corn are grown to feed livestock, not humans. Agriculture would be vastly reduced if factory farming disappeared.

3. Neanderthals were not "our closest ancestors". They were ape-men and we exterminated them while we were causing megafauna mass extinction.

>cherry-picked /pol/shit image

kys tubby

Clarence has gone over his daily intake multiple times, and takes a bunch of supplements on top even though he shovels down food.

>he cares about hair over gains
Stop being a woman.

>cheddar sour cream
You americans have gone too far.

>cherry-picked anti-/pol/shit image
kys soy boy
in all seriousness if you aren't a shill that got bored and decided to visit Veeky Forums you sure are pathetic lad

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
Here he says at 11:40 that he doesn't take creatine but he does take B12, vitamin D, and DHA supplements.
but more recently he says he doesn't take any supplements:
youtube.com/watch?v=5MTjLfZAOq0
at 0:50. I interpreted what he said about creatine there to mean that he is taking it.

vegans are subhuman soyboys

by proxy so are meat eaters cuz the main staple of cattle fed is SOY

Then why does my European culture mostly eat root vegetables, four, wines/beers and split peas?

You are American scum. Do not even come here or I will beat the living crap out of you. We do not like White American Males here and have not since the revolutionary war. My ancestors burnt your white house down and we will do it again, hopefully with a nuclear bomb.

Every dead white American male is a blessing on earth and it has been this way since day 1 of your trailerpark you call a country existing.

You lie worse than Jews. Hitler's Second Book said England is the #1 future ally to Germany and America is worse than the Soviet Union and Judaism combined. He is right. He also said Veganism was a good future diet. England invented Veganism. Charles Darwin also fully disproved your redneck religion Britain does not even practice anymore.

Next time you try to defend 'EVROPA' or talk to us about what our own culture is, remember who we are aiming the reticle at first.