Will Boogie actually make it?

Will Boogie actually make it?

You can't achieve making it just by surgery

Of course you can.

More muscles, longer dick, less fat, new hair, new nose, new face, etc. can be achieved by simple surgeries.

The only changes I see are some more posters on the wall and his room is now a mess

He also lost his wife

Good for him.

I think we should focus on another fat YouTube faggot

>Self entitled prick
>Complains about weight for years
>Tried multiple diets that last a week only to relapse

Boogie is also slaying puss on the regular.

watch boogie ascend to bloatgod, he will become king of Veeky Forums.

His chin is a lot thinner, God bless his journey to get healthy, I know he can do it

Where's the guy who posts the tupac I see no changes meme

that depends on how you define making it. He's still likely to die early from damage his organs sustained and his body is always going to look kind of shitty, but if he keeps this up he might be able to use a toilet like a normal person some day.
[spoiler]I'm actually impressed, surgery or not he's getting better[/spoiler]

>all these apologists

Unless boogie learns proper diet control he will never make it. You can lose 300 lbs and still be obese. It's simple: start eating less than your normal 4k calories a day, you'll start shedding weight like no one's business. Once you start getting to a point where even your 2k calorie diet isn't cutting it, you have to learn portion control, which is something boogie has refused to do since the beginning.

The craziest part of not being able to control your diet is that you can still binge like a faggot, it requires so little self control to cut weight once you figure out that after fasting for like a day you stop being able to feel hunger. Literally just one day of your life and then boom you're not hungry at all. If you keep it up and do like a 22/2 fast as a superfat you would lose weight regardless of how shitty you ate since getting 3k+ calories in one meal is a fucking task in itself unless they're addicted to liquid calories.

He's literally just a bit further back in the chair, lol.

how is this guy constantly trending on YT with millions of views? He has nothing insightful to say and when i watched a video he just whines the entire time. who subscribes and watches this trash?

HE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME

FUCK OFF

He’s a surrogate friend to thousands of other pitiful fat fucks. I imagine a lot of fatties and losers feel like they can relate to him so they just flock to his channel

>Moobs sagging lower
>Non-scale victory!

Meant for

He did three push-ups on stream a few days ago.

STOP GIVING THIS FAT FUCK ATTENTION. HE'S AN EBEGGING WHORE WHO FUCKING TALKS ABOUT HIS DIVORCE ONLINE

YOU DUMBASS FAGGOTS DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW BIG A BREACH OF TRUST THAT IS. YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS WITH YOUR WIFE AREN'T MEANT FOR YOUTUBE STRANGERS TO KNOW ABOUT.

FUCK OFF
SAGE
KILL YOURSELVES YOU'RE RUINING Veeky Forums

Agreed. Every single video, he always begs for people's pity by twisting the topic of the video into, "muh tragic childhood". Even if the video was completely unrelated to his past to begin with. I'm not joking, go to his recent Jake Paul video and you'll see exactly what I mean. He b8s peoples pity and guilt for likes and subs

he'll need to be twice the size of mandingo in order to get his dick to poke out of his fupa

his content got worse and worse at time went on to the point I hate listening to him, but I really am glad he's losing weight and from what I hear he's being happier about it.

fat people are just sad people.

I haven't seen anything about wings in ages, desu i thought this nigga would have died by now. He is also a compulsive liar and generally a horrible human being. I remember he was in a fat camp for a month years back and after he left he failed his diet.

plus you can just play video games to distract yourself from being hungry

t. played darkest dungeon 2 days straight without eating

wasn't he walking everyday for a while, a few years back? so he never lost the weight?

Surgery is the roids for fattys.
You can make it, but you are still a fraud

He's rich from his youtube money, why won't he just hire someone to police his food intake? His strong will is obviously too weak.

why are there people on Veeky Forums doubting surgery? why does this thread need to be made every single day?

pic related. fat news anchor got weight loss surgery 15 years ago. lost 190lbs in under a year after the surgery

Don't give a shit what you do about or to your body bro. What I get pissed about it people praising someone for taking the easy way out while the rest of us do the hard thing and fight and overcome our weaknesses with willpower. So when someone says this fatshit is an inspiration or brave or "finally doing it", it's a fucking insult to those who didn't take the easy way out.

He looks a bit smaller, so that's good for him I guess.

He doesn't want to be policed.

So you're jealous of the attention he gets and you're bitter about the fact he is inspiring people to better themselves and you inspire no one?

holy shit i remember watching this guy play CoD

don’t be a dumbass

>Boogie and his wife are actually getting divorced

How did he ever get married in the first place? Who would want to have sex with that?

Was his wife an asexual who married for companionship alone or a fat fetishist?

I don’t see any difference aside from the hair.

well.....

>have sex with that?
That was the beauty of her plan, Boogie's too fat to boogie.

>Was his wife an asexual who married for companionship alon

That's essentially what booger himself claimed because he didn't want to accept the possibility that he was getting cucked.