Tfw a 14 year old Eddie Hall is bigger than you

>tfw a 14 year old Eddie Hall is bigger than you

Just goes to show that ALPHA GENETICS and a SOLID FRAME are the true ways to ACHIEVE SIZE
Incel BETAS are born INCEL and ALWAYS will be

Thanks, I mean, I wanted to die already, but every little bit helps.

steroids

Nah man he just did swimming

While on steroids.

This kind of muscle mass on a 14 year old? Gimme a fucking break.

>I was a weak teenager so every teenager is weak and small
lmao kys, good genetics are a thing

Yes, they are. They're also not nearly good enough for that muscle mass at that age, you dumb faggot.

He looks like shit

alpha male

some people are just freaks of nature, most of us arent one, dont be jealous

why does it surprise you that the strongest man alive was not an average kid regarding his athleticism and body shape

man those tats look like shit.

Apologize

t. genetic trash

Its not mass, its lean muscle. Theres not an ounce of useless, overinflated size on him.

See You lil bitch I'll fight you right now. Some of us were big strong kids, some of us genetic dead ends.

roiders sticking up for each other
>containment board

>New Hampshire is a ways while new Mexico is not
Shitty pic

k dude

jesus christ that's even worse than the mirrored ching chong symbol

t. young Khan Singh

lmao why would a 14yo be on steroids? He's not unbelievably big. It looks possible with a very active lifestyle and early puberty. He's the worlds strongest man of course he was a big kid

lmao the mouthbreathers in this thread that stayed inside their entire childhood playing vidja now shout steroids in all the threads about people bigger than them. how fitting

I'm pretty sure it turned out his dad was giving him steroids, and they only found out after doctors got interested in him having some crazy genetic variant for myostatin. If not, it's some other extremely similar kid.

You obviously didn't hang out with the right people when you were 14. I had friends that were pretty comparable to that.

As I understand it, people did call it steroids and child abuse and what-not, and his father was indeed pretty abusive at least towards the kid's mother, but the kid himself said that his father never gave him steroids or abused him.

I spent my entire childhood playing vidya and going to a boxing gym. How does it feel knowing I could beat your ass faggot?

based rhodesian ridgeback

yes user, life is this cut and dry with no variations or changes.

genetics are everything m8

The only one with a three digit iq in this thread. Congratulations.

you already won the genetics game simply by being alive in 2018

everyone with shitty genetics went extinct

Yet here we are

Holy shit I would go to prison for the chance to wedge my face in between her butt cheeks and take a GIANT whiff.

God that ass....I want to stick my face in it.

This

Come at me bro