I'm feeling weak, third day of

I'm feeling weak, third day of...
>keto
>nofap
>cold showers
I think I'm gonna make it, but I just feel "empty" inside right now.

What am I missing?

Carbs, warm water and orgasms

Damn it.

ECM stack
Ephedrine, caffeine, meth

>What am I missing?
What you're missing is not falling for memes. Except keto that one is okay. If it's actually something you need. Be careful if you stay on it too long you can seriously fuck up your liver.

keto is cancer, the other two are semi-memes but won't do anything bad. do some fucking research and go vegan

Why would you do cold showers during winter?

It's like you want to purposefullly harm yourself.

It's the lack of carbs that's doing it. Keto isn't for some people. I tried it for two months and felt like shit the whole time. I lost fat but it wasn't worth it. If I want to lose fat I just eat less calories while getting enough macros.

How does it fuck up your liver

>One onion a day
>GOMAD
>SS
>/fast/
>/fraud/

Congrats, you're an idiot.

fpbp

keto is a meme diet
nofap is a meme Veeky Forums onioned you into
cold showers do nothing but piss you off

Friends

>What am I missing?

By the sound of it, a girlfriend.

Probably something to do with the keto flu, have a google

O N I O N S
N
I
O
N
S

>keto
topkek

>not starting on dec. 31
i'm on day 4 of nofap and keto

i feel empty because i'm eating less on keto. there are much fewer options for snacks

>3rd day no fap
>had a hot ass dream woke up with horny af
>gf is on period but teased me with her thicc ass
>Is scheduled for moler surgery right when she gets off it

This is getting easier but holy fuck I feel like I deserve a fap

You are missing fats and salt. Right now your body is burning through its glycogen reserves. You've probably noticed you're peeing a lot. This is because glycogen holds water. As you use your glycogen stores it let's go of the water and you pee it out, along with electrolytes. You should be drinking broth. I used bouillon cubes when I first started. Also, if your fat intake is too low you will feel weak. Eat some bacon, cheese, some veggies roasted with olive oil and butter. It will help you start feeling better faster. The Keto flu doesn't last forever.

You have chose a life of discipline, keep the path and you will be rewarded..
Give it 2 weeks then reevaluate.

Perhaps whats missing is a good supplement stack

probably a job you fucking neet

By making it work overtime to keep your body working. You're not supposed to do keto long enough for it to be a problem. People should keto until they hit their desired weight then switch to low carb.

This. just add some fat, salt and more water.

No joke eat a few teaspoons of salt, you'll feel better, your body is gassed from the pissing. Coconut water is bomb too, just watch out for the excess sugar and carbs, but the sodium and potassium is helpful af for keto flu.