When are you starting your cut?

Tfw never cut before
Tfw bulked to 210lbs at 6'0

Any tips/advice?

why lift

yesterday

unlimited broccoli with spices, unlimited water and one slice of fish a day

post pic user

disregard your face and improve your body, face might be an unchanging 5 but you can help it out with a better bod

Same here.

Currently 205 @ 6’0”

Cut starts mid Feb

if you dont have visible abs then cut

the bulk/cut meme only works for elite lifters. noobs/intermediates just get fat then lose all their muscle on the cut (if they even lose the fat)

girls don't care about bod

>2018
>cutting

then give up and leave this board incel

How do I achieve this body? Literally perfection in my eyes.
I'm 100% serious, would love to know how/which routine to follow

keep it simple, trust the math, and don't obsess over hitting your target by a certain date.

your first cut is really about realizing your power to look a certain way, seeing it for yourself, and gaining that confidence. the second, third, tenth time you do it you'll be taking for granted something that normies consider to be magic

lmao if you think girls dont care about bod you are horribly mistaken

source: gay man who talks to roasties about boys at the bar and they always comment face>body>height

roids

>tfw you realize it's january and you're over 20% bf
>have never been under 18%
>mfw

Joys of growing up as a fatfuck

>the bulk/cut meme only works for roiders. nattys just get fat then lose all their muscle on the cut (if they even lose the fat)

already started going from 180 to 165

Thats because most people who haven't bulked/cut before don't follow a strict enough diet while cutting. If you're dieting properly and still working out its possible to not only not lose muscle, but possibly gain a small amount.

wait nigga what is cutting

>he looks good without a jawline
there is hope

Cutting is a bodybuilding slang term for bloodletting during a low-calorie ketogenic diet. Body starts releasing triglycerides (fat) and cytokines (inflammatory proteins) into the bloodstream.

Normies don't usually have to cut, but a bodybuilder has to because of the amount of triglycerides and cytokines being released into the bloodstream during the diet.

Similar to pinning (injecting steroids), it's a good idea to cycle the areas you cut or pin to give the area a rest regularly and avoid scarring.

It's suggested for beginners to start their fitness path with a good, long cut. The wrist is undoubtedly the most effective and common place to cut, but you need to be careful not to let too much out.

You're welcome for the advice user!

I realized today I gotta cut because I'm getting a double chin and belly

>tfw 5'9" 185lbs

>lose all their muscle
Kek