Do only DYELs do curls in the gym?

Do only DYELs do curls in the gym?

instagram.com/p/BdXhUMpF5Ib/

>low weight plus resistance bands

literally fucking why

Of course, bro, I do my curls in my bedroom like all the other chads.

when do curls stop being dyel? i curl 90lbs for reps

for a low weight resistance, duh

per arm?

Not him but I'm 134lbs and can do 50lbs for about 6-8 reps each arm. Is that good?

it sure feels good. I do curls with just my forearm too because my forearma are really little. I dont know if it has ever done anything, I dont think it has.

Who fucking cares?

everybody except try hard powerlifters do curls

i can db press 55 pound db's for 20 reps but i dont think i can properly curl a db over 35 pounds...

>not just doing chinups

I didn't really isolate biceps for years. I don't focus on them a lot now, just do some exercises at the end of back day and it's worth it as long as your proportional. Definitely helps your arms, I've had big tris for a while but didn't have much of a bicep

What's your bodyweight and height?

I've watched too many videos of bicep tears during curls that I've developed a phobia. I only isolate biceps once in a blue moon and I don't go too heavy.
Back day is my favorite and I guess my biceps get hit enough with all the pull exercises because they still seem to be growing.

Check your form, I bet it's awful. Keep your elbow tucked in at the same spot, don't swing and control up and down. Do that perfectly and I bet you won't curl as much.
Not trying to be a downer but you'll achieve much better stimulation and gains that way

Just graduated to 40lbs after being stuck in 35lb hell for months

How the fuck else are you going to work your biceps?

C H I N S

>He does chin ups
>Not the GOAT pull ups for massive strength and size gains.

i do both on the lat pulldown.
And then curls after that.

GIVE ME ARM SIZE
FUCKING DAMNIT

And Oly lifters. Large biceps can cause issues with mobility on certain lifts.

How else you gonna do thick biceps you stupid idiot? Hell yes I do curls i the gym.

Those just don't werk for me.

Most powerlifters do curls. Only internet """"non-competing powerlifters"""" don't do curls. Doing some curls to compliment all the pressing and tricep work promotes healthy elbows.

change your volume next time your curls stall

pic related doesn't do curls either

85lbs 3x5 with the EZ bar, it's a nice lift to finish the workout and I like the pump it gives

hes also on hella roids and does weighted chins with two manlets hanging off his dick. Unless you can also do that, do your fucking curls, you lowbar squatting snowflake faggot

>doing curls instead of weighted chin ups

Chinups are shit for biceps growth. Curls are better. Resistance band curls are the fucking best for hitting the biceps in isolation though.
The best bicep stimulation I ever got though was from doing the benching for big throws. It must have been from pulling the bar down fast as fuck. I couldn't even use my arms properly for a while.

He's roided to all fuck and does a row variation pretty much every workout.

Terrible form, 5lb girl weights with meme bands. DUDE GO HOME, PUT ON YOUR FUCKING CHASITY BELT, WATCH SOME BLACKED, DRINK YOUR SOY MILK AND GET OUT OF MY MIRROR SPACE

Don't listen to this shit, I did chins and pull ups for bicep growth and now I have juicy lats and chicken arms.