Is david laid a fake natty?

how did his bench get so strong so quick wtf?

instagram.com/p/Bdf4M07Fku6/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bdf4M07Fku6/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D-duh?

Hello! This is David, actually I just take a little creatine every once in a while, that about does it for me hahahaha. Peace out bye.

david laid is on gear even though he looks natty as fuck. his strength to weight ratio is a giveaway

He's 210lbs at 8% bf
All natty bro

isnt he like 220?

why would he lie? He seems like such a nice young lad but recently posted a Q&A and completely denied taking them. I mean im not one to quickly throw out steroid accusations because I dont know much about steroids in the first place but this kid was barely benching 315 for one rep with horrible form not even like 4 months ago... just why?

He's around 187 and 8%

Check insta he says 210 himself

of course he's on gear retard, theres only a handful of guys on youtube that are likely natural

> he looks natty as fuck

are you stupid? look at his insta. if you believe that is achievable natty you're delusional

>completely denied taking them
yup, undeniable proof right here. definitely completely natty.

Stfu it's literally just lighting and angles and anyone can put 75 lbs on their bench in a short time if they would just work hard and not be lazy holy fuck you guys are just jealous.

>following twinks on insta

OP swallowing cum makes you non natty too bruh

he was 195 lbs for a really long time, and it seems in the past 2 months he went up to 210 lbs bodyweight while maintaining his bodyfat/conditioning, all after stalling a long ass time
fake natties, baka

Honestly bro, I think he was natty until some time ago, but the guy just plain looks roided now. Absolutely massive delts. And he just went from 200 to 210 in like a two weeks or so and became absolutely full. Besides, he added so fucking much to his lifts in a few weeks, I think he is on cycle now.

btw he is almos 6'3 210 and like 10%bf now

He's not natty. Nobody makes strength or size gains like these while staying this lean year round.

Yeah, a 75lb bench increase in a few months for someone who's already built a base and reached advanced level strength while putting no fat or excessive weight on is easily achievable just through "hard work and not be lazy"
Jesus Christ you're delusional

> lighting

uh no, it's not just lighting. the man is 6 foot 3, 210 with very low bodyfat. You do realize this is the same size as pro bodybuilders of Arnold's era who took steroids right? Natties don't get massive full delts when they're shredded, retard.

Any youtube "natty" that gets noticeably bigger and much stronger year after year is 100% on drugs. That's not how the natty reality works. There are dozens of natty people that train their ass of year after year, yet they never get the "wow" factor that youtube natties always get. 99 percent of them are straight up lying to their audience.

Laid's audience is mainly naive high school kids and other noob lifters ignorant to how common roid use is. The dude's a sponsored athlete by gymshark.

fuck all these faggot ass lying fake natties. The drugs giveth and the drugs taketh. I cant wait till they all share the same fate. Gyno, TRT, hairloss, they all deserve it. Similar to the fate of connor murphy and his laughable hair loss. They can have their artificial hormones and enjoy the spotlight for their limited fame and when im 40 years old and have achieved elite status naturally i can look bad and be glad i dont have to resort to injected my ass on a daily basis. Fuck them all to hell

>anyone can put 75 lbs on their bench in a short time if they would just work hard and not be lazy

I'm with you on that brother.
So many fucking dumbasses here think Connor, David, etc aren't on anything because "hurr durr they're not that big broo"

The think that anyone who does steroids has to look like Jay Cutler, etc. What they don't realize is how much genetics play a role in this shit.
The average roider looks far worse than David Laid does. David Laid just has pretty good genetics, PLUS he's on roids. It's fucking hilarious these people who fall for this fake natty shit man.

6 days ago he hit a PR on bench with 365 and today he hits another PR of 390? Yeah brah I love when I just randomly gain 25lbs on my lifts in under a week, lmao. No doubt he's hopped on by now.

Lol let's hear how much you bench. I bet it's not even 2 plates.

He more than likely hopped on tren or some other nandrolone. That's mainly why he looks so thick and grainy at such a lean bodyweight and has seen brutal increases in strength.

its all sarms bros I know someone thats knows him he started cycling sarms 12-6 months ago

Dude of course he's not natty are you retarded or just trolling?

bullshit, provide prood you know someone that knows him and why would he be doing sarms they are literally snake oil.

terrible bait

He was one repping 315 2-3 years ago?

If you watch closely, you can see him snort some steroids right before he lifts it.

Maybe he did a bulgarian bench cycle

Sure they are. Then why has my bench gone up 40 lbs on lgd 4033

Why would anyone lie about the thing that makes them instagram money? That would be fucked up man I don't think anyone would ever take roids and lie about it to sell supplements and keep their sponsorships.

good job user, this was excellent quality bait. look at the replies

let's name em

Eric bugenatty
Candito

What else

Gooby

i'm sorry but there is no way scoobs is natty, he's probably on trt

That’s a huge exaggeration comparing him to 70s bodybuilder day but yeah he’s pretty big

he is 210 now

No scoobers is truebers

let me tell you i've done 315x5 on the bench and my max is about 155kg or w/e that is compared to that 175kg bench

I've done 170 with a slingshot and it was hard, i don't believe those were real plates desu

not saying he's natty but arnold had 30lb of lean mass on him you fukin tard

I go to that gym occasionally. It is a nice gym.

REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU GUYS DAVE IS NATTY

wanna know how I know you are both dyel twinks?

Some things to consider about Dave and why his situation is special

>1 he genetically is predisposed to stay pretty lean
> 2 bc of his insertions he generally will look leaner than he is when bulking
>3 bc of injuries and busy w modeling etc recently, he has been putting on mass/strength but not in a consistent way where you would see it. So now It looks like it's happening all of a sudden
>4 for the past year or so he hasn't really been that serious about powerlifting mostly hypertrophy so he's making somewhat noobgains coming back to it
>5 he's promoting his new program so he's been keeping his #s on the DL as to make his results look more impressive

dyels saying he's not natty, with that much bouncing he's only repping like 2pl8

Yeah this picture pretty much confirmed what I already thought about the guy. Whether or not he's actually on gear doesn't matter - he looks like he gets pumped up, finds perfect lighting, and photoshops the shit out of his pictures. I think photoshop is largely responsible for why he looks way fucking bigger in his pictures than he does in videos.

omar

so are you saying SARMS are legit? I thought they were a meme?

Holy cope batman

>instagram.com/p/Bdf4M07Fku6/?hl=en

that speed 315lb bench looks suspicious as fuck.

Skullmogged, neckmogged, borderline bideltoid mogged.

Is he a wristcel as well? He holds his hands close to the camera and are barely bigger than the other guy.

>Candito

Because hes making bank on people thinking his supplements and secret programs will get them similar gains.

>dad does roids
>son must be natty

I'm implying Candito is not natty.

you guys worry way too much about other people

Are actually this fucking dumb?
Stop posting u absolutely clueless dyel fag