Is this much rounding ok? Or am I gonna snap my shit up?

Is this much rounding ok? Or am I gonna snap my shit up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you start so far down? Watch alan thralls 5 step deadlift setup and youll be golden

That's basically straight lol. As long as you brace properly and hip hinge you could have more rounding than that and still be fine. Also, what said.

Being 6’5” with poor hamstring mobility

what

said

youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc

Your hips are way too low, your chest too high. Read the starting strength book.

So? Your back can still be more horizontal, you just have to go over the bar a bit, look, your shoulders aren't even above the bar in that position. They should be a bit in front of the bar even if you're tall

why are you doing a squat pose for deadlift.

>alan thrall
lol

>lol
lol

How I know all of you are manlets. Generally taller people have a more vertical chest angle when performing the deadliff. Also my chest is over the bar. The joint angles of the lift heavily depend on torso, femur and arm length. Telling me that my deadlift should look like yours is retarded, I was asking if the back was too rounded not for your manlet deadlift form.

>no tension in hamstrings
>im doing it right youre all manlets
kys you stupid fucking lanklet i hope you herniate a disk you piece of shit

i hope youre trolling

your heels are off the ground, your scapulae is way behind the bar (they're supposed to be on top of the bar) and the bar is like 4 inches in front of your middle of foot

regardless, your hips are too low and you are performing something closer to a squat rather than a deadlift, if that's what you want to do, go for it but if you are trying to deadlift, you are doing it wrong

t.not a manlet

The picture is taken at an angle holy shit

Nice shoes retard how much research did you actually do before going to the gym or did you just see someone else doing them?

How are the hips too low? They aren’t even close to below parallel.

i know, im not blind

damn nigga how long is your neck lmfao i dont think giraffes should be deadlifting

Where the hell have you seen anybody deadlift at parallel? Your hamstrings should be tight. Because you're pulling with your hamstrings. Because it's a deadlift. Not a squat

I'm 6'4 you fucking mongrel

>Comes to fit for advice
>Autistically lashes out

You are squatting your deadlift. There is no hip hinge. Know how I know? Your heels are off the ground in that pic, dumbass. You may as well say you are doing a clean pull, if you knew what what that was.

It isn't. The bar should be over your foot a bit more from the looks of things, and your chest should be over the bar more.

You're squatting down too much and thus shifting the weight off your back and onto your legs more than you need to. Imo

No, what I said was

Your hips are way too low

Your chest too high.

Read the starting strength book.

There is some truth about arm length causing a variation in form, but you are mad if you think what you are doing reflects that.

but hey, I'm only trying to help, I'm not the one with the shit form, about to hurt his back, sperging out at strangers on the internet because I haven't got a fucking notion what I am talking about.

You want to fix your problem? Read the fucking book