Do you drink apple cider vinegar? Or is it a meme?

Do you drink apple cider vinegar? Or is it a meme?

shit made me get ibs for some reason.

What are the alleged benefits?

How much did you take ? Vinegar in general is gut irritant but 1 tablespoon per day shouldn't do that.

I heard it is good for beard growth

Bragg apple cider vinegar is something you need in house. I read a lot of positive reviews and used by my self too. But more for skin. What does it do with fit?

Helps weight loss, cures cancer, etc

keeps shit from sticking in your arteries
keeps away kidney stones
half a shot a day minimum

i use this and regular vinegar as salad dressings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you mix it in some jelly?

The only real benefit I've actually heard about it is if you take a shot a day. It kind of "cleans" out your intestines. Just like putting hydrogen peroxide on something fizzes any stains or whatever out of cloth, this fizzes bacteria,food products, or whatever thats been in your gut.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>Shotting pure ACV
go ahead do it. Swirl it in your mouth for a bit too before you swallow.

I tried a bottle of that, shot a day. Didn't notice anything, good or bad.
However, if you're a fat lop than anything health is an improvement.

its really not that bad. i use white apple cider vinegar tho. If you can shoot whiskey, you can shoot vinegar. just cant be a bitch about it.

I never drink it routinely but it does help debloat me if i'm retaining water.

you're an actual idiot
the PH level is so low it' will give you ulcers.

This. People should learn from those that developped IBS/leaky gut from doing this shit. Less is more in the case of ACV, more than a tablespoon can really have a negative effect on your health.

>having bitchmade insides

I occasionally use it to cut the taste of l-arginine powder.

i was drinking it and applying it to get rid of acne.
Literally traded my cystic acne for IBS.

that being said, if i had been more strict with the measurements i would've avoided it.

if you get chemical burns from applying something to your skin without diluding it, you shouldn't be shotting the crap.
genuinely challenge you to down a bottle.

the taste isn't that bad, but dont drink too much or you might get the shits. I feel better after i started using it again this year

Raw Apple Cider Vinegar:
Very good for detoxification of your pineal gland, as it contains malic acid as well as other natural minerals, vitamins and enzymes (it’s important you supplement your body with good minerals/vitamins when detoxifying as your body will begin removing unnecessary substances, hence why raw apple cider vinegar works well). A recommended brand is Braggs apple cider vinegar, and make sure it’s raw. Generally speaking, vinegars should be sold in glass bottles, so if it’s not in one, don’t buy it as you’ll be consuming plastic too! It’s best taken before meals, using 1-3 teaspoons in a glass of filtered water or even hot water as a tea. You can do this 1-2 times a day. It’s also great to put on your salad/food and tastes lovely.

Just dilute it with water ya dummies