If I'm a 5'8"manlet can I get a good physique just from doing bodyweight exercises?

If I'm a 5'8"manlet can I get a good physique just from doing bodyweight exercises?

I don't really want to go to a gym and look like the compensating short guy because I've been to my local gym a few times and every guy is like 5" taller than me, even the teenagers from the high school

just go to the gym
if you're self conscious about height buy a wheelchair off craigslist
adds a good 5 inches

Don't look around.

Don't compare yourself to others.

Go workout.

Is it really necessary though? I've always heard shorter guys make gains easily compared to tall guys and if I can look good just from doing pull ups, handstand pushups and pushups/dips why wouldn't I just do that and when it gets too easy with bodyweight I could add weight in a backpack since I already have a couple 10 and 25lb plates at home

Nobody in real life who is not absolutely miserable about their own situation will give a shit about what you do at the gym. I promise. It is all going to get better for you from here on, so let’s start today. If you are really socially anxious about going to the gym, take it from me.

I got a ridiculous nose job years ago which really made me miserable and unwilling to go outside, let alone the gym. One day I figured I had nothing to lose, so I endured the first five-ten sessions at the gym and lo and behold, not one person seems to give a shit. Some people have been caught staring at me but I do my best to stay strong and focus on myself instead. That was in March and I’ve even tried fixing my nose (cost me a fuck ton) but the result was only marginally better. Until I give the nose another shot, I will do my best to stay healthy and improve myself.

Good luck, user, we all have our crosses to bear.

I've been to the gym like 20 times but I want to know if it's even necessary at my height or if I can get a good physique just from weighted calisthenics

At 5'8" you could do pullups and pushups and look big

That's what I'm hoping that way I don't have to walk an hour to get to the gym

If you want to get into calisthenics then you have an advantage in shorter leverages making a lot of the skills easier to achieve. This guy is like 5'4-5'6 or something. Might help you feel more secure in yourself if you got into good shape first.

This manlet shit does not make it out past the internet, probably let alone Veeky Forums. Trust me.
If you took the population of the people that know of and spread the meme, then compared it to the rest of the world that doesn't know about it, it would be like .0015% of the population.

If i could look like his left pic I would be happy, I can't get the physique I want which is a bearmode bulky type physique because it would look compensating as fuck at my height

at 5’8 and lazy you can just go find a pack of starving wolves and do what needs to be done

Whoops I meant the right pic where he's hanging

I can't tell if this is a joke or not

You can get really cut but not big. I did cardio and bodyweight exercises for a year and recently switched to weights and I like it better. 5'6" manlet here. But I just lift at home because Veeky Forums makes me so insecure about my height that I try to avoid going out in public and being laughed at.

How is it a joke? I want to know if I need to go to the gym to get a good physique or if I can do weighted calisthenics

How fucking insecure can you people be? I'm a 5'7" turbomanlet and I don't give a fuck what other people think. I like to lift and get big, do whatever you want to do.

That retarded of a response proves this is just straight up shitposting.
Do you really not see why what you're asking is ridiculous?

No not at all I'm asking if I need a gym to look good when I'm 5'8" or if calisthenics is enough to look good

Of course you need a gym to look good.
Do you actually think 5'8" is a subhuman height or something? For anything like height to actually make a significant dent in training you'd need to have dwarfism.
If you seriously need to ask this question you should read some books on human anatomy, sports medicine, and general weight training. Everyone here will either lie to you for the memes because you're obviously extremely naive, or will give you incorrect information because they're retarded and know nothing themselves.

No it's not subhuman or anything it's actually pretty average where I live except for in the gym where it seems like everyone is at least 6'1", I'm not even joking I feel like a literal midget every time I go to the gym

It is completely in your head, stop being autistic and lift.

The thing is though it's not just in my head, the guys there are tall as fuck and even the women are taller 50% of the time

Just go to the gym, no one cares what you're doing at the gym they're focusing on their own stuff

> 5'8
> manlet

fuck you normie, I have had to sculpt my body into art because I'm 5 fucking 3

>If I'm a 5'8"manlet can I get a good physique just from doing bodyweight exercises?
Yes

Yeah you're probably right, they're all laughing at you and you can definitely get fucking huge just from calisthenics.