Is working in a good way to meet people?

Normally I just do my own thing but since its a new year I figure I might try to meet some people/girls this year. any tips or would my idea work?

Other urls found in this thread:

nudegirls4u.com/tuigirl-no-59/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W h o

Mmm
Delicious

wish I knew. saved it from a thread a while back because i couldn't find the source either

Who?

no, it's not
you can try joining workout classes tho

If you just want to meet girls to fuck work at a restaurant. Everyone who works at a restaurant is fucking each other. It's horrible.

Why is this so true

late night shifts
ending at the same time
can hate on shitty boss together
???
sex

I guess it is, but since I'm a NEET I can't confirm.

One of the girls I work with at this restaurant wants me to party with her some time, but I'm not sure if I'd be down for cocaine or weed or whatever like she's talking about. How should I handle that if I still might want to hang with her?

Search tuigirl no 059 lina

lina xini

That's a man.

Only if you care

If she is inviting you out and you guys are drinking, not doing coke/smoking weed won't be a deal breaker for her.
Just say no in a funny way or if the night is going well, just straight up ask her if she wants to leave with you. Worst she can say is no.

Lina xini.

But this is the only good pic you'll find of her

You sobermog all the shit cunts on coke and screw face more evil than them so she sees youre a big man

You want to meet honeys?

Drive for Uber. It's better than any fucking Tinder. You go pick up some sloots from the bar at 2 AM and you looking Chad as fuck you're going to get a number.

Bigger pic

muh dick

Networking is usually the best way if you want to get out there and be sociable. Start by joining a professional organization, church, going back to college for a hobby certificate (welding, machinist, programming, etc). Talk to people randomly, introduce yourself, ask them open ended questions about them and wait until they reciprocate with their own open ended questions to talk about yourself. Get some bros: exercise together, work together on projects, go to the gym and make common gym foes, and get them to introduce you to some girls. Then see if you can network with those girls as well: they might set you up with friends.

It's harder than it sounds at first. After a while you'll develop candor, charm, grace, and humor. A sense of comradeship will come through with the guys, and affection with the girls. You'll make mistakes, but those can be fixed. Good luck bro - we're all going to make it!

>Androgynous, slightly boyish shirt-haired girls

well some girl offered to share pull up bar with me yesterday

if you are more social i think ya, its easy to meet girls at the gym

here you eu soy boys
nudegirls4u.com/tuigirl-no-59/

Bless yo soul user

I met a couple today at the gym pool by mentioning how much it smelled like a diaper. stick your hand out and introduce yourself if anything

You are so HOT!

just dont be a chef or manager

what other tuigirls are good

>short hair chinese girl
my goodness i want one

Lol this is so true. My friend works at a restaurant and he’s fucked almost every chick who works there.