Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxAOc4JYELc
youtube.com/watch?v=mkf7HP2-pr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hyperextending the knees on leg press

snap city

Also what the fuck is she wearing

why is she wearing that to the gym?

I was just waiting for this to be one of the vids where the knee goes the wrong way.

who is she

she's a Brazilian fitness model. of course she's wearing some gaudy shit to the gym.

name

Why is it mandatory to lock out your body in Oly and powerlifting but a big no no when doing leg press and solely leg press. Can anyone explain why?

Brick fucking house

Her tights way too big, she isn't going to snap city don't worry.

Just click nig.

ad

Brick house

Son of a bitch.

Gracyanne barbosa

its because people always want to talk shit about someone elses movements. while they iso-curl big macs and milkshakes

lock out isn't a horror. hyperextension is the problem. hyperextension != lock out

the fact is there are still structural (i.e. muscular and tendon) benefits to lock out, which differ depending on the movement (IT band, for instance)

someone was talking about this on an identical thread yesterday, and was saying the issue is locking out with relaxed joints as the problem.

Damn that shit made me jump

>ha can't fool me I already know there's a penis
>wait

got 'em

Because the angle of the weights causes the load to be placed directly on your knee joint.

When you lock your knees out then the knee joint is angled inward and the force of heavy weights on it causes it to hyper extend.

Asian brick house

Brick house

Lol, what the hell is that workout outfit? Sure, it's sexy, but looks like something that should belong in the bedroom only.

SAUCE

Brickhouse

Only the dick makes it gay, amirite?

Brick

Brick house

Taybrick

Wut......

Swizzlehaus

>tfw would lick all that sweat off her body

how are you supposed to eat that? use your hands?

>tfw no autistic pop star gf

f r e e
t e s t
b o o s t

I want to fuck her ravage her like a stray dog in supermarket meat department.

I want to grip her with this mighty hands of mine and dont let her until I have cummed my entire family tree inside her.
I want to lock eyes with her and make her witness first hand - the disappearance of man, of all human and beginning of something new.
I want to slap those fake titties of hers until they burn fiery red.
I want to grab her by her pony tail and force her quivering lips on my engorged cock and force her mouth to slurp maniacally while she's slowly losing sanity and falling into a black hole of pleasure that is to be consumed by Godlike being like I AM.
I want her to bear me countless spartan little me-copies which I will imprint with all the Wisdom I gained and continue to gain.
I want to keep her in perpetual state of pregnancy and giving birth to my Offspring and slurping my cock at every occasion.
I want to build her a temple of Ravage where we'll have insane orgies in pool of sweat and tears laughing into the amorphous face of our own impermanence like two lunatics drunk with Moonlight , smell of prime strong bodies, and fresh grass.
I want to fuck her so hard and so often that she salivates when she sees a shadow of human being. I want to make my preworkout - her post workout juices. I want to bury my head deep between her thighs and while my ears burn I want to drink like Im made of burning coal.

>tfw no fap day 3

that rose?

can't watch leg press videos anymore without fucking sweating and getting nervous

why does EVERYONE in these things seem to fucking lock their knees out? why? why??? why????

See, only 3 days of nofap and he's become a poet.

Wtf is it wearing a diaper?

Who is this? I need to know broooos

9/10 pretty good

WHO

Sommer Ray
fucking newfags

>when hyperextention on leg press

is this the new meme exercise of current year + 2?

and people say nofap doesn't have any benefits

what the fuck
that's like a sex outfit not a gym outfit

Brazilians see little distinction

i kept thinking her name was sierra skye

wtf im a brick fetishist now

Yea I already found out and lost the 3 day streak! Reset begins NOW

Because, if you're squatting enough to blow your knees out, your torso will give up long before that and you'll just have to dump the bar, same with oly lifts.
The torso is much less of a factor on a leg press, which means you can actually load enough weight to blow your knees out.

fakehouse
Still hot tho

thank god, a leg press video that doesn't end with someone getting crippled

>2big4u
not with those forearms

Extra heavy duty pad, or a blood diaper without side straps.

The weights are fake.

iktfb

holy fuck her mom tho

are you actually blind or just retarded? she isnt even close to locking out

absolutely nothing about what you just said is correct. your knees have no idea what direction they are oriented, a load is a load. keep your bullshit misinformation to yourself

crossfit brah

10 seconds in, look at her right leg

>titlet
Bitch don't got no milk, 2/10

Yeah

Your knees don't have to know anything; it's just simple mechanics that there will be a torque in the opposite direction when the knee is hyperextended.

Why even do leg press if you're not a bodybuilder? How big do your quads really need to be, and I don't see it mentioned much as a good way to increase your squat or Olympic lifts if that's what you want either.

>4pl8 leg press
that's like a 160lb squat.

look at a mirror sometimes you inbred

Even her sweat is fake. Probably sprayed on carefully to not smudge the makeup.

Bro I know that feel 100%. This one is safe.

>brap house

Good catch. This girl is known to use fake plates anyway. She's like a female Rich Piana.

White knight neckbeards will call you a jelly dyel for busting her on this but that's because they're the true dyels.

This, i cant even look at people doing legpress at the gym, i sure as fuck wont ever click on gif/webm of this shit on the internet ever again

lol what

>cant enjoy it because im just waiting for the snap
fuck

2bigAutist

Love Susana Light

youtube.com/watch?v=lxAOc4JYELc

this is what i look like when i lift

surely she has to be joking around, no?

Thot levels so high I'm not attracted. Am I turning gay?

She's not red in the face at all, looks calm as a cucumber

who is this thot

wtf I'm going /nofap/ now

well shit I was so easily fooled

Nah you're just not a brainlet and have realised that sluts are worthless no matter how hot they are.

Didn't know Marion Maréchal Le Pen was into yoga.

amazing

same

>2018
>not doing full body curls
plebs

Actually got a semi from reading this

>2018
>watching a leg press video on Veeky Forums

nice

Oh god seeing people locking their knees hurts me inside to watch
DONT TO IT
youtube.com/watch?v=mkf7HP2-pr8