What do you lads think about pic related and his arguments?

What do you lads think about pic related and his arguments?
I for one love how he always BTFO meat cucks.

Reminder: If you have nothing constructive to say about him or veganism don't even bother posting you are just embarrassing yourself lol. Plz dont be toxic kthx.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
youtube.com/channel/UCWdjaK6ZvZNt5CCFJZ2nvFg
youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ
imgur.com/gallery/mJvse
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11303585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, he's pretty good overall.
Inb4 faggots sperg out

>Reminder: If you have nothing constructive to say about him or veganism don't even bother posting

pic related

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

Nice guy but got a bit upset when I tried to bring up his pajeet ancestry and asked him why he didn't celebrate Diwali.

I think it says a lot that vegans can't get gains without using roids

Fuck veganism.

this user is right you know.

Used to be good, but ever since he married that tranny he’s been absolute garbage

He’s natty though. I know you’re probably just going to say he’s lying or whatever, but I could just as easily say the exact same thing about literally every meattard with somewhat commendable gains.

He's a faggot and anyone who follows his videos or way of life is also a faggot, including OP

HE MARRIED WHAT
BAHAAHHAAHAHAAAAAHAHA

I mean he's definitely more intelligent than most other fitness youtubers but surely you must realize how incredibly low of a bar that is. His arguments are only impressive if you've never read a single philosophy book in your life and he often has sloppy reasoning such as conflating normative with positive claims. In his latest video for example he just outright declares that empathy is the basis of moral values without one iota of reasoning to back that claim up, and simply argues from that premise instead of trying to prove it.

That's a man.

>he always blows meatcucks out
>btw no criticism or arguments because I can’t actually defend my position
Typical fagboy vegan.

Dumb people only look up to him because he fits the dumb person's idea of what a smart person sounds like. His unsophisticated arguments would be destroyed by anyone who's ever seriously studied moral philosophy in any detail desu.

OH NONONO
LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Why does his chest come so high and he looks like he has no neck with bad posture, I'm new here so maybe I don't know.

>marry a trans girl
>Don't even get a hot one

His amino acid deficiency must have caused this

he's a psycho

Oh you know him personally do you? You KNOW he's natty? Name of more famous people in the fitness industry you "KNOW" are natty so we can all laugh at you.

99% of anyone people on fit look up to are probably blasting gear. Get over it

He looks weak and soy.
And why is he fucking green all the time, if he isn't malnourished/sick

im just gonna drop the fact that rich piana only came clean about roiding about a year or 2 ago
so your argument is invalid

>If you have nothing constructive to say about him or veganism don't even bother posting you are just embarrassing yourself lol. Plz dont be toxic kthx.

>Don't disagree with me or I will have a meltdown
Okay

>What do you lads think about pic related and his arguments?
Spook

look at his spine

he obviously has real degenerative issues

plus he takes roids

he's a fucking stegosaurus lol

post pics of your gfs

nice argument you got there

hes a faggot, his brain obviously doesn't work from the lack of adequate nutrition.

His face looks off too. There's just something about all of him that seems submissive and weak.

Fucking weirdo

>declares that empathy is the basis of moral values
This is the guy who wants to kill kids and stomp babies right?

??

No

youtube.com/channel/UCWdjaK6ZvZNt5CCFJZ2nvFg

youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ

>that
>a girl
Pick one, also why would I need a girlfriend to know that thing is ugly as shit

Yes.

>be mentally ill
>shoot tons of steroids
>eat tons of soy

grats you are now virgin gains

He, like all vegans have a serious mental disease that our society is continuing to allow thrive. He literally threatens to kill people because they hurt animals.

Because people aren't animals....

Where does he threaten people.
Post videos

Am vegan, phd in philosophy.

Watched some of his vids, impressive for an autodidact. Otherwise unremarkable, sloppy, and parochial views.

Generally, he makes meat eaters look stupid in comparison because youtubers are dumb as a whole and their arguments tend to be the same three or four.

Get your moral philosophy from actual philosophers not digital carny trash.

Low tier bait but
>roiding for this
He’s like the anorexic hulk kek

Ugly as fuck

>get your morals from somebody else

Who are some philosophers that discuss veganism?
Givr recs. kthx

veganism blown the fuck out

Singer has a large body of work- animal liberation is a good place to start.

Tom Regan -another giant- wrote the The Case for Animal Rights.

Mylan Engel has some papers on veganism and animal rights. He's got a free paper out you can probably find- can't remember the title, but it's short and accessible.

If you're interested in recent work in anarcho veganism- Nocella, White, & Cudworth 2015

I can give more if need be. Usually veganism is reached through more fundamental approaches- like utilitarianism, deep green ecology, anarchism, feminism... etc.

What if I'm not a crude utilitarian?

Be more specific. Are you asking how you get to veganism without utilitarianism? If so- anarchism gets you there by rejecting all power structures of domination. Deep greens get us to veganism by rejecting atomism and individualism- essentially blocking selfish reasons for eating/using animals. Feminism uses the same approach as anarchism to get to veganism- by rejecting structures of power and dominance.

>phd in the joke category
Seriously you guys who learn to be "smart" are worse then niggers. You just stand there in your moral highground and talk to us simple folks. Just because you use fancy words and licked asses for an academic degree could never mean in any way that you are right.

You are an overeducated fool who knows nothing of the world. (you just got this statement in this nice paragraph, solely for the reason you are a retard)

Generally people who eat anything other then a balanced diet are illiterate faggots, fallen for memes.

>meatcucks
>it is a form of cuckholdry to eat other animals for sustenance
Also no vegan bodybuilder in the world is natty and they will lie in order to defend their diet choices with religious conviction

Glad you realize you're simple. I'm not the guy with the PhD but I studied philosophy as a second major in undergrad and it was worth it - it really makes you think seriously about how you conceive of ideas and the world generally. And before you try to attack me for having a meme degree my other major was in CS and I make more money than you in the tech industry. Have fun living the poor uneducated redneck life.

Easy there, cowboy. I'm sure jerking it to imoutos truly gives you an epistemic advantage over academics.

How much of a retard yokel are you to think philosophy is about 'learning to be smart'? Get back to fixing up my order, and yes I do want fries with that.

Fuck off, I like meat.

>overeducated
Looks like you’re the one that fell for the meme, buddy.

>”Worldview" is not based on books; it is an internal form, which at times in a person with little education is expressed much more brightly, than in some other "intellectual" or scientist.
>Julius Evola
Overeducated is a thing, you wouldn’t believe the detached retards I met at the humanities faculty.

Soyboys, happy to be the girl in a relationship.

Overeducation is a thing, but it doesn't seem like something you should be remotely worried about especially if you think educated people base their 'worldview' on the authority of intellectuals.

>stove up to his belly button
>physique is entirely arms

He's the result of militant veganism and it shows in his personality and body.

Vegan Gainz arguments are sound. he takes the morally defensible position which is smart. unfortunately, this coupled with his blatant Aspergers has turned him into an ideologically possessed asshole who essentially invites people to disagree with him due to how much of a fucking cunt he is.

>Reminder: If you have nothing constructive to say about him or veganism don't even bother posting you are just embarrassing yourself lol. Plz dont be toxic kthx.

don't be such a fucking pussy OP I swear I don't even know why I post here anymore. little faggots like you are ruining what this site was. I hope Hiro puts a bullet in this site. Why did the election have to fucking kill this site?

It's due to the fact that vegan threads here are full of shitposts

this guys body and mindset is the biggest anti-promotion for being vegan

I love how meatcucks boast about how manly they are for paying other people to kill animals for them but as soon as someone criticizes it, they go full feefees.

You're the same dude who would go on /b/ and scream traps aren't gay

do vegans harvest their own vegetables?

checkmate

go back to r/fitness you downy 15 year old fuck

anything with micheal klaper should never be taken seriously lmfao

Hes uneducated NEET. bottom line. His opinon is invalid. BTFO

why

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS BACK?

Veganism :-)

>??
>No
Yes?
imgur.com/gallery/mJvse

>What do you lads think about pic related and his arguments?
I think he's a fucking liar. I think he isn't really vegan, I think he's on gear, and I think he's a lying piece of shit who needs to have his lies revealed and his reputation ruined forever.

Total testosterone is a worthless measure. Free testosterone is what to look for.

Doesn't change a goddamned thing I said.

dude im not even eating meat, if you think this guy looks good or is a sane person you are a mindless sheepie

Not like "he's a liar and he's on steroids" was really a quality comment

Not like your 'refutation' of my comment is quality, it's just a baseless denial, i.e. you're a fag.

Go click on the image transgains

>refutation of nothing at all
You're a doo doo head. Refute that.

Read the post responding to it.
While you're at it, here's a contradictory study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11303585
>soy milk doesn't affect free or total testosterone, and lowers estrogen levels

You’re replying to the wrong guy.

What image did you mean then?

Fair point, but if you live in North America, beware that even cattle are fed Soy in some cases

I’m not the guy who posted the image.
Just wanted that you guys could argue most effectively.
I think he may have already seen your post and reads your link so just wait until he responds.

Guy 1 posted image, guy 2 responded to image. What did you help with?

Just wait until he replies.
I think he already is typing his reply.

He's not going to reply, but I'm still wondering what you think you did for the conversation.

I helped you two guys.
He will respond, wait.
He probably has mutiple tabs open.
Come in respond.

>I helped you two guys.
How?

Do you have a girl/boyfriend :)? Just asking.

Gains-wise, I'd say he's doing OK with what he's got.
Regarding veganism or vegetarianism from an animal- and Earth-friendly viewpoint, it's not worth it for me.
If I go to the store and buy my frozen broccoli, I see it comes from the Netherlands.
It was picked, frozen, and packed (and not necessarily in the same place!) before getting sent to Norway, that I might have cheap vegetarian protein and fibre, but that don't add up to me. Same deal if I buy lentils or beans, they're not grown here. They've come here by way of ship and truck and whatnot, and that pollutes something fierce.
Instead, I try to base my diet (mainly) around what I myself shoot, catch or grow, fully well knowing that I could sit for days on end and shoot cormorant and geese and seal and moose, and I'd barely make a dent in the population that's taken out for hunting in order to keep the environment healthy. Those animals just sit and think "goddamn this is some tasty fucking fish/grass, I wonder if I should show off for the bitches so maybe I get sum fucc tonight" before getting hit by a bullet or a number of shot or get hauled up out of the deep and bleed out in seconds. That's some fucking animal welfare, and if I could choose how to go out, I'd say 180 grs Trophy Bonded is way higher than "waiting for old age to take my while I'm shitting myself in a bed and don't know what the hell is going on, leave alone who I am".
I also take part in beach cleanups and pick up whatever I find (torn nets, lines, crab pots, plastic) while I'm out diving or fishing, and that, even though I drive a 24 years old diesel, is likely doing much more for animal welfare and the environment than preaching "eat veggies and be excellent to animals y'all" to a Youtube while spreading hateful messages about the people who eat their fish and meat.

jesus what's with his spine

Check maxim faggot

I don't understand why meatcucks and dairyfairies need to eat animal products every day. Why can't they limit it to the weekend?

because eat your meat for protein and drink your milk for strong bones fagit