What causes small hands?

What causes small hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/drchetansamra/age-estimation-by-bones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actually, those hands are similar in genetic size, but right is clearly older
hand size is determined by genetics almost entirely, but pubescent hormones and heavy use can alter that slightly.

bf%
the higher the bigger your hands

Left hand grew up on a computer, right hand grew up throwing rocks at their head. Simple.

But what, hormonally speaking could cause stunted growth of hands and wrists? Especially in an individual of normal or above average height, wide shoulders etc.

I'm going to guess at poor nutrition or stimulation during the developing stages of the lifecycle.

Why would you even care? Jeez such autists on here sometimes

But wouldn't that proclude height and shoulder width development?
I want to know what's wrong with me Tbh

what do you consider "stunted growth of hands and wrists"? how small are yours?

195mm length, 89mm width, 170mm wrist all of which are supposedly average, but they're small for my size, just about same size as my mother's.

yes, that's literally completely fucking average. you don't have "stunted growth of hands and wrists" at all. height and shoulder width don't dictate hand size, they're just correlated.

But doesn't poor proportionality indicate some kind of growth disorder?

genetics

Nofap is the cause

no. unusual proportions can be a symptom of growth disorders, but it doesn't work the other way around, and certainly not when you have 7.5" hands and 6.7" wrists. seriously, what don't you get about this? if your shoulder width were two inches wider or shorter than average for an adult male of your height, would you conclude that you're a genetic defect? i don't know how "big" you are, but i guarantee your hand and wrist size is within at MOST two SDs from normal for your height

But why do I get borderline mogged by my nearly 1 foot shorter mother?

And yes, if I had absurdly huge shoulders I definitely would consider it anomalous.

i didn't say absurdly huge, i said two inches wider than average, and i didn't say anomalous, i said genetic defect

your mom handmogs you because she has big fucking hands for a woman, they're like an inch bigger than average for a woman in length and half an inch bigger in width. you didn't get her superior hand genetics in the prenatal lottery. that's it.

Voting republican

But is that average really accurate? I feel I get mogged pretty much everywhere I go

Bad genes and or a vegan mother or being a perma masturbating sugar swilling lazy ass

All of the above will basically make you into a tiny dicked tranny in training.

lol dude, you're obviously way too insecure about your hands if you even notice other people's enough to believe you get "mogged pretty much everywhere [you] go". this isn't a genetic defect, it's a mental one. listen to yourself

the average is accurate enough to be abided by by virtually all made-to-stock glove makers

>handlets this mad

lol at how we associate good things with good looking things

"oh chad mustve been through so many hardships!"

lol at you fucking faggot forgetting to take your anti estrogens during puberty which help hand growth

your hands have growth plates too that are effected by estrogens

shitty quality boxing gloves that decoloured under sweat. Floyd Mayweather for example has girly hands and wrists

yes, estrogen prevents bone growth

slideshare.net/drchetansamra/age-estimation-by-bones

in this slideshow it shows when the various bones of the hands close (and also other parts of the human body)

women have it close usually 2 years earlier than men do, and men with aromatese deficiency do not get any closure

>tfw getting compliments on my big hands

This desu. I have average size hands, but im 6'2, big feet, broad shoulders etc.

if what you were training/working out whilst growing and developing in the puberty stage affects your bone structure matters, that'd explain me and a near relative of mine being different from our other familymembers...
hm.

Physical labour during childhood
The difference between men who worked during theif childhood and those who played video games is immense. The earlier generation of worker men I know tend to have much larger hands and some even reaching gorrila-like proportions

You can easily check. Measure your height and then wing span from fingertip to finger tip. They need to be the same, ohterwise you are fucked and probably have a defective heart condition

>They need to be the same, ohterwise you are fucked and probably have a defective heart condition

I've clocked a few times that my hands and fingers seem to have adjusted shape to cater for constant keyboard bashing and video game controllers. It's eerie sometimes when my hands are resting on a laptop and can see how my skinny long ass fingers just 'fit' the position they're in

start training your forearms to mitigate the visual impact of small wirsts

this is me, I grew up playing vidya

what do to have thicker wrists?

nice forearms, attainable natty?

wew lad, is that even 6 inches?

Move over, skelly comming thorugh

>tfw genetically toothpick wrists
>tfw no matter how much weight i put on my wrists always look like those of a preteen qt3.14

At this point i just gave up. Might as well become the trap i was predestined to be.

I've never worked out in my life (22), today is my first day on Veeky Forums
14.5cm, my cock is thicker than that lol

an easy life

wew lad

I also don't think there is anything to be done other than HGH, but that is both insanely expensive, difficult to acquire and difficult to control.

>What causes small hands?
Lack of manual labour during puberty.

My grandpa's hands and wrists were MASSIVE but he worked on a family farm since he was like 8, all day in the field. Women got bigger hands that way too. Saying it's genetic is bullshit, I should have massive hands like my ancestors but I spent the first 20 years of my life in front of the computer so go figure.

Also truck driver have massive hands from holding onto big steering wheels for 8+ hours a day. Hands literally grow from high reps, low weight training. They can still grow even if you're an adult because that's just bone adaptation but you won't have that kind of stimuli in the gym.

Quints for truth