Tfw couldn't last 3 seconds

>tfw couldn't last 3 seconds

>not realizing they just want you to stare at their tits
It's like you are babby when it comes to women

I went and tried.
Wow that was waste of my time, nothing but staring

look at their nose instead friend

got 6 seconds in then panicked

>tfw lazy eye so always been self conscious about keeping eye contact thus my perpetual virginity

Any tips so I can save my soul?

I know, this shit is mind-numbing

welp, made it 4 seconds, now i'm in love with the girl. thanks for that.

are you guys serious? that's a fucking video

like you can last more then 10sec

>can't maintain eye contact with a video
Christ, trying to imagine you guys irl LOL

Fella, not everyone is a complete retard. Guess you weren't making up all those stories about autism eh

fuck you faggot, what kind of pussy are you if you're too timid to meet me in your own imagination?

I lasted the entire video, do I get an award? Knowing it's a video removes the whole purpose. Still, keeping eye contact longer than a few seconds with anyone that you're not romantically interested in will just make it awkward. As a general rule I try to keep eye contact until the other person looks away, then I break it. Especially with girls.

Just be yourself.

I'm an autist so I had to manually learn eye contact. A trick I know is to look at the left eye for a few seconds, then the right eye for an equal amount of time, then finally the mouth for the same time again and then back again. Now and then (once every 10 seconds or so depending on contet) you break eye contact by looking to the side and then back again.

Same! I find myself always looking in the eye on my strong side and nobody has ever commented so

>looking at the mouth
absolutely homoerotic

>>tfw autismo who works in banking
>>tfw can make eye contact but subconsciously hate people for WANTING me to make eye contact with them.

People are vapid faggots that believe things like eye contact is crucial to success. They will promote someone who has a good smile or eye contact over someone with a skill anyday, pisses me off.

It matters. Even if you're an autist who don't abide to social cues, 99% of people aren't. Like it or not but the majority of human communication is non-verbal and mastering it is key to mastering communication. Maybe don't work in a job that is based on communication if you dislike it?

body language is important. People communicate with their bodies, eyes, face, and words. Your eye contact, facial expressions, and body posture are doing more talking than you think. Simple facial gestures like eye rolling or smiling by raising the bottom lip a little higher can convey very rude things

Isn’t this Dexter’s sister?

aaaayyyyy my boiiiiii

>mfw i was always the fat chubby kid in school
>mfw also when i was probably the smoothest talker and my body language game is top tier

How about you go back to plebbit and tell them all about your problems