A fat guy can easily lift 320kg and do 15 reps with it

A fat guy can easily lift 320kg and do 15 reps with it.
How much can you lift? Exactly. You are weak and I would never date a dyel like you.
Just sayin.
It's 2018 so get your shit together soyboys.

huh?

im not into faggots anyway

pls at least be in london
just give me a chance baby

That fat guy is the strongest person on the planet right now, though, and has 140kg of pure muscle underneath another 40kg of fat.

It's simple, if you don't require an entire medical team and bottled oxygen after each set, then you aren't pushing yourself hard enough and will NEVER make it because you are a pussy.
I see it all the time when I'm at the gym, guy finishes a set and pull out a phone or does some other shit instead of collapsing helplessly to the ground for 5 minutes - indicating he gave it his all.
It's weak will and it disgusts me beyond belief.

He is only stronger than you because you aren't working out hard enough.

>

I definitely want to beat them one day, plus I have an advantage too since i'm 5'6 i have less of my own weight to carry and shorter limbs mean stronger leverage and easier reps

why are the strongest people always so fat?
Why can't you be an aesthetic beast?

>easily
Looks like he is taking a shit

The more mass you have, the more weight you can move.

Because mass moves mass.

Especially in strongman.

that is not how gravity works

They need energy to lift so they store it in the form of fat. That way they eat fat instead of muscle

emm, fat only gets burned long time into your workout when the instant energy runs out, it won't help you at all in competitions

You guys are retarded

And you are weak.

A surprising amount of strongman does not involve lifting something directly up (and even then being fatter usually helps since it gives you better leverages a lot of them. Helps with getting more out of the gear as well when squatting/pulling).

If you're 400lbs, you're gonna have a much easier time pulling a fucking truck or dragging a sled than when you're 300lbs with the same muscle. Gravity is on your side whenever you can lean against the weight.

The damage to your joints must be massive.. i bet they are in a wheelchair in their early 40s

Makes me feel bad i have to say

He improved his PR by adding a plate on each side. I improved my pr by HAVING a plate on each side

More mass = more muscle, these fattasses in strongmen if they measured their total muscle it will be more than arnold in his prime.

Mass moves mass, idiot.

You think you could produce the same amount of force at 200 and at 300 lb BW?

>2017 World's Strongest Man competition
>Nick Best competing
>Was actually the last in final standings
>Should rename himself Nick Worst

Most of the competitors were about 150 kg/330 lbs, is this the optimal weight to strength ratio?

>mom always tells me to not lift with my back
>lifting boxes at work
>coworker tells me to not lift with my back
>look at that
>they are lifting 500kg with their back
obviously i was lied to

If you want to pull planes then sure, but if you want to climb mountains or do push ups you will get beaten by any cuck with a six pack

desu they trained their backs to take it, you shouldn't be weak enough that your back can't lift a box with a bit of rounding but you shouldn't do noice form DL and then do a catback expecting not to cause damage.

Not really. The winning guys tend to be up near or over the 400lb mark these days and have some of the worst strength to weight ratios in the competition.

The thing about Strongman is that it basically rewards being heavier because it makes a lot of the events easier. Until you get so big that either your conditioning/footspeed or your mobility gets fucked up (see: Terry Hollands at his biggest). So victory tends to go to whoever can be the biggest non-immobile fat fuck in the competition.

Least these days when everything is so focused around static strength and very short moving events. When they had more medleys and long carries the bar for 'too heavy' was lower.

Perhaps but I don't pant like a dog when walking up a flight of stairs and I'm not going to die before 60.

I'll just keep my time, money and sanity and you can date fatty. Sounds ideal to me.

Cutting takes time, usually at the expense of the progression of your strenght. If your goal is pure strenght, you usually can't afford to cut.

Strongmen permabulk because if they don't, they're not competitive, plain and simple.

Rip did a video on this on the SS youtube channel. He says it's not lifting with your back that fucks people up but twisted their spine to turn while their back is under load.

It's both. Roundback lifting has some spinal issues that aren't present with a neutral spine.

But when you're at the world championships of Roundback: The Sport, you're gonna do some shit that maybe you wouldn't on a regular gym session.

I agree. When they show footage of the old strongman competitions, the competitors look very different. The events also are very different.

>promised grandma he will win the strongest man
>he did
>admitted it cost him his life (no time for family life coz always working out)
>said he will never come back to strong man after this
dayum, if that is what it takes that they can keep it, that like like a year of nothing but working out and then imagine if you don't win, all that for nothing
also not a single black guy in the entire competition when blacks have the easiest time getting muscles because of their selective breeding slavery genetics
What the hell?

It's rules. The world's strongest man only allows white competitors. That is why you also don't see any chinese there.

They dont, Blacks are weaker

but how? at the gym they grow muscles much faster thanks to their aformentioned genetic traits
kind of sucks for them since muscles is all they have over white guys, without them all they will have left are their bbcs

There were several guys in the heats. Mark Felix has been there for about a decade at this point and has gotten to the point of using WSM solely as a warmup for the masters event.

they are in a constant overfed state to maintain strength, this causes fat gain. the extra weight also increases leverage for lifts

the average cuck who considers a box heavy probably has a weak back anyway, also the fact that disk degeneration happens over time and hits fatties and people with bad posture the hardest

The greatest strongman of all time was shredded

Notice how bodybuilders spray themselves darker to highlight their muscles?
Yeah..

How come the fat guy can't out run Usain Bolt? Mass moves mass?