Wife's leaving for a week to see her family

Wife's leaving for a week to see her family.

What am I supposed to eat?

Fuck, are there no married bro's here who've experienced this dilemma?

Not married, just buy some quinoa, white rice, broccoli, spinach, chicken and cottage cheese (plus eggs maybe) That's pretty much what I eat on the day to day lunch or dinner. For breakfast maybe some oatmeal with yogurt or make some porridge it's really not that hard senpai, you'll survive.

Or you just get takeout

Do u have children

I taught my wife how to cook so I don’t have any issue when she goes to visit her family. I actually prefer to do my own cooking. She always wants to chop up the meat and cook it on the stove instead of baking it or at least starting on the stove and finish in the oven...

The cheapest frozen pizza you can find for 7 days breakfast, lunch and dinner.

>What am I supposed to eat?

that 18 year old neighbor's pussy

Post macros

Your side bitch

Daquan's dick. Wait, no, that's her.

No I'm a self sufficient person who didn't have to marry someone to be my mommy. I stayed single for a while learned to cooked myself healthy full meals like a real adult.

Ask your wife for some easy recipes. It's fun to cook, user!

if you didn't make your own food for your gains, you are cheating and the gains are not entirely yours

faggot

>"family"

It's not so much the knowing how to cook that's an issue. It's having the mental capacity to act like a fully functioning adult and make three meals a day when your wife is away. It will probably result in all night masterbating, too much vidya and general bad health decisions.

I feel you brahnon. I get the same when my wife is away. Even though I do most of the cooking when she is here.

Did you go straight from living with your mother to being married? How does a grown man not know how to feed himself?

Get those willpower gains

>he can't cook for himself

Jfc you're sad.

t. Married man

Have your mistress or daughter cook for you.

>my mommy figure left and I cant cook

hahaha are you indian?

Fast now, when she gets back you can eat Jamal's semen out of her.

Cooking is typically not hard at all. It's pretty easy if you follow the instructions of the recipe.

I didn't marry her for cooking but fuck I should have. She's great. I just eat takeout or chipotle or go out with a friend when she's gone.

If mummy hasn't left me leftovers that is.

Angry roastie detected.

>I stayed single for a while

t. tfwnogf