At the club

Guys Im going to a club for the first time since I started lifting (about 2 years now). Bought a whole new outfit, and a fresh haircut. Gonna be with about 5 friends. With my new found confidence I wanna go home with some thot. Any advice?

Go to have fun with your bros, not to pick up - that'll sort itself out

Don't get too drunk

>buying a haircut
be sure to take off your wig inside

>being mean to victims of cancer
Rude

this is pretty much it
partying too hard can make the whole girl thing difficult

Both solid advice. Go to have fun. A chick shouldn't be your main priority. Also nice trips.

>drunk azn whore
MUH DIIIIICK

Don't be autistic

get 60% drunk, if you overdo it get a energy drink(if you know your heart can handle it)
also go out to have fun dont worry abt picking up you will seem desperate that way

>bald and cancer ridden
>thinks that means more than he's doubly defective

Dont get drunk. Have at most 2 drinks and have fun with it.

Trying to get laid with a girl from a club for the first time..
Oh boy, where do I start.
Don't get too drunk, it's easy to forget it once you are drunk.
Girl shouldn't be your priority, pressure can and being drunk leads to choices you will regret.
Don't start a fight just because you can. Otherwise a you may find a knife in your stomach or simply get KO'd out of nowhere and your "new found confidence" goes down the drain as fast as you gained it.
Having fun with friends is your priority.

I was clubbing a lot when I was younger, but didn't dance a lot or had fun, I used to be the one on my phone somewhere in the corner. But I did observe a lot of what was happening in this weird place. Have seen the worst that can happen..

But yeah, few drinks, music and friends is good combo. Enjoy.

>that'll sort itself out
but you have to talk to them tho

Show us the outfit. Chances are you look like a total moron. Also don't get too shitfaced.

Have fun with your friends. If you look like you are having a great time women will be attracted to you. Also don't be ugly

Drink enough but not too much. You don’t wanna b ‘that guy’

Take a look if the party isn LGBT, like seriously.

A friend of mine asked us for a party cause he was going to get on bed for a month, the fucker forgot to check what kind of party it was, when we got there we only saw gays. After some hours we got really drunk and luck and each one got a girl, but i don't wanna to try that again.

>Have fun with your friends.
How the fuck are you supposed to have fun with guys in a place where abnoxious music blares too loud for anyone to talk, and there is literally nothing to do but dance with girls?

Serious question, I would love to know how normies have actual fun in an environment like this.

Get drunk and mess around with your friends

What like make out with them? But I'm not even gay.

I actually like the music and learned how to shuffle. Bitches love when you can kinda dance.

But also drink. Never heard of anyone picking up a girl at the club while sober

what city? and how old are you?

I go to clubs way too often and can give you detailed advice.

Go in with the idea of having a good time with your buddies, if you look social, fun, are well dressed and reasonably attractive you could get some qt attention.

If you look awkward and out of place, standing against the wall, sweating with your budlight lime in your hand you'll look like a boring geek.

Just tell us what you know

So you and your friends just stand around dancing by yourselves without any girls? That seems pretty awkward to me desu....

This.

This is awful advice. Nobody goes to a club except to pick up people. If you stand around dancing with your guy friends, you'll drive away girls, not attract them. If you want to drink with your friends literally any other environment is better suited to this.

did it 3 times
but i dont drink at all

What about the solo traveler?

I won’t really have bros. Maybe people I meet at a hostel

Look good
Talk to girls
Make your intentions clear and if she isn't interested move on straight away.

this.
i only get laid when i dont intend to get laid
its so easy to spot dudes at the club who's only there for hunting poon - its so cringy and forced, its not how it works.

What kinda shit do you guys usually wear?

this.
ride the wave but don't fall in

Fpbp. And if your friends are the kind of faggots that just go out to get girls, then save the time and emotional hastle and drop them. Speaking from experience.

its all for the bants mate none serious you know just a laugh and that

I started taking phenibut recently and when I'm on it music sounds really good and I kinda start feelling the rythm. Maybe that's what party ppl feel. Also keep in mind that extroverts love these kind of things: ppl around them and shit.

Bc you're done desperate needy virgin who's life revolves around girls. 0/10 would never go out with.

I'm married. Every time I've been in a club to hang out with friends, they all split up to look for girls. I would go outside to smoke and chat with other smokers. Girls would approach me. But clubs are inferior to literally any other dating venue.

Finance guy here from the job thread and all that. I actually go to these every weekend in NYC (Lavo, Tao, 1Oak, the Jane, etc.)

The key is cocaine, and really getting up in girls’ business, OR buying bottles and having them come to you.

As the night goes on, girls get more desperate as their friends go home with dudes. Just dance with them or approach them with a drink or anything not autistic.

Yeah clubs are very overrated and there are far better places to frequent. It's more the mindset you go there with. When I used to go with friends the whole night would revolve around getting girls and this would make us all look and act like pathetic needy fuckboys and that repels girls. None of us ever had much success. Just the occasional girl to make out with.

Don't expect to get laid on your first night out. Take small steps. For the first time just being there is cool. Second time try to make a pass-by comment to some girl, third time just try to have short small talk etc etc

hangout with bros/dance with grills

Use tinder and tell thots to come meet you there for a drink and a dance.

>on my phone somewhere in the corner. But I did observe a lot of what was happening in this weird place.

Literally me. Once I went out with some uni friends and they invited some of their extended friends and one said to me ''God you're so anti-social you just exclude yourself from everything'' and I just stared him in the eye and went ''yeah im an observer''. I've only just started to dance.

Wear a tank

>"yeah I'm an observer"

Please dont be real

>go to club
>qt's mirin and interested
>end up getting so shitfaced that it's unattractive
Rinse and repeat.

Yeah it was a lie, I actually said 'Im an observer, I observe. You wouldn't get it.'

My friends all clapped and hollered at him after that. Which was very embarrassing

My dude, nice dubs

Drink a shit load of whiskey and be charismatic and animated. Girls fucking hate boring people. Been going to clubs for years and found this to be the most effective strategy.

Does any of this work for someone who is 5'6''?

>As the night goes on, girls get more desperate as their friends go home with dudes.
So the scrap girls no-ones wants?

a few cans of beer at pres followed by either some MD right before you go in or some coke in the toilets when you go in (half a gram maybe then go back every so often for a keybump or another line to keep it going)
also make sure at least one of your group has a hip flask, never waste money on drinks in clubs
regarding pulling just look around for girls looking at you, try and hold eye contact and if you hold it for 10 seconds or so go over and grind on them and shit and take it from there

all in the eyes chico. if a stranger smiles at you, its a straight up invitation for approach. do/say what makes you feel good, people connect over the smallest positive shared emotions.

over time they'll start smiling/laughing/touching/talking to you more. if you do filter aspects of your experience it will be on hard boundaries, which will mostly be unnecessary anyway.

if you are perceptive enough, girls will let you let you know what they want/need from you even if its mostly not in explicitly verbalized