The science is settled Veeky Forums

>Muh genetics keep me from losing weight and exercising properly.
>Fatties can't do anything to improve their lives
>All hail the god-emperor!

The science is settled.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4795559/
youtube.com/watch?v=vDFxdkck354
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's well known that some people can get away with all kinds of stupid shit (drinking, smoking, no exercise etc) and still live to 100+. doesn't change the fact that exercise is good

Trump is a fatass tho.

/thread
It was good while it lasted OP

this
We're sorry Trump is a Bronze God-Emperor
but the rest of you plebs still need to lift

this

anyone notice how politicians have cockroach genetics and ridiculous longevity? bush clan, reagan clan, etc

>never exercises
>plays golf all the time
fake news

wow so the media is okay with fat shaming now

Is this what 239 lbs looks like on someone 6'3"?

given he has 0 muscle mass and i could see that but desu probably closer to 250-260

John McCain's mother is still alive and she will likely outlive him too.
Ritual sacrifice, not even once.

He’s old and fat everyone knows it

THICC

Its almost as if the elite class has access to better and possibly secret medicine.

he's .1 BMI away from being clinically obese, I wouldn't call that healthy or having good genetics desu

Yeah. You’re probably as reputable as the official White House Doctor. Nigga this ain’t some scrub ass bitch saying he’s in good health. This is literally one of the best physicians in the nation. Being fat is a risk factor for bad health. That is not the same thing as fat=bad health. That is a false equivalency.

Yeah, but.... Are we going to call the most important person in united states government fat and obese? (Fuck yeah we should but he's probably a little sensitive about his weight)..

He's actually 6'0 at absolute best, could be 5'10.5.

He's same height about as Obama (6'1), while wearing massive heels and probably inserts

possible, but unrelated to the longevity of successful politicians. intelligence correlates with longevity. you'll find more slow-aging people in politics, just like you'll find them in academia, business leadership etc. if all those jobs weren't so stressful the correlation would be even greater. politicians like Trump obviously shorten their lifespans by only sleeping 4 hours a night, sitting most of the day, taking all kinds of stimulants and painkillers and whatnot.

It's mostly just fucking luck. Some people just get lucky and never get cancer. Every day your cells are being replaced and shit and you're lucky if you don't get cancer cells. That's why some people can smoke their whole life and never get it, it's not like they have some immunity, they're just lucky.

That's all retarded.

why was his dr talking to reporters?

I think it comes down to more than just smoking etc
Its the whole psycho/physiological state of the organism
this is why some people who never smoke or drink can get cancer, they might have some deep inner weakness / indulgence in terms of attitudes and energetic expenditure
its a state of unease hence dis-ease
likewise someone who smokes may never suffer illness becasue they have a good overall balance and healthy awareness

>guessing game
Have some (You)

>smoking must not be bad for you because I know this lady who lived to be over 100 years old and smoked cigarettes

Yeah some people can do unhealthy things and still get by, it doesn’t change the fact that exercising and eating right is healthy and helps you live longer

don't reply to my posts again

>stop asking questions about Hillary's health, that's sexist
>trump is eating unhealthy and only drinking coke which is not good for your health
Oh the hypocrisy. Trump is still fat tho.

>implying trump supporters and trump are haes advocates
You're fucking stupid. Go sperg somewhere else /leftypol/.

now the libs are forced to decide whether or not they want to believe in 'muh genetics'

They keep making excuses for that fatass though.

Well yes but the average man needs to excercise.

When you have billions of dollars to spend on medical stuff you're always gonna be healthy

Can you stop spamming this everywhere please

No!

Fucking Skull&Bone

Doing God's work user. Keep it up

Funny enough the clintons have shitty genes, bill has outlived all of his ancestors by almost 20 years already and he's not that old

Not clinically and not relative to his demographics.

You get cancer several times dueing a lifetime though, the body usually handles it. It's genetics or a suppressed immunity system that fucks you over

How is he not clinically fat. Did you mean unhealthy?

that's some stupid shit user idk where to start

Why would genes allow your body to process literal garbage that didn’t even exist for people to eat 100 years ago?

why would you inject chemicals that didn't exist 50 years ago even if they will "cure" you

fucking idiots taking medicine

That is the dumbest false equivalency I have ever read

prove me wrong faggot

just because you're illiterate and can't pronounce something on a label doesn't necessarily mean you're eating cyanide

Relatively easy lives, sedentary job. Clans of assistants to cook for them, plan healthy meals, give them their meds/supplements. Trainers to keep them in shape. Also absorbing the life essence of children through their genitals can't hurt. As 2 flesh become 1, they absorb their young life. Sad.

So you’re saying trans fats are not bad for your body?
Kill yourself

brainlets

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4795559/

He's not 6' 3". You can watch the video of the inauguration, where he stands directly beside Obama, and he's visibly shorter. Obama is very reliably 6' 1". They tweaked his numbers to give him a BMI just under 30, so he wouldn't be "obese". He's just a fat little manlet king.

Being fat is bad for your health. Fat is an active endocrine organ. It accelerates osteoarthritis.

He is obese. They added like 3 inches to his height to give him a BMI of

>fat activists are actually right when it comes to talking about my cult daddy
Christ. The absolute state of Americans

D-do you know where you are right now? This isn't a /pol/ meets HAES ice cream social

I am a trump supporter and fat and I'll still outlive most of you. I told you guys most of the fat people hate here is ridiculous abd exaggerated. I'm probably healthier than you all solely on my diet even tho in 250 pounds at 5'10

This is a fat people love board, btfo fit fags trying to oppress my fat freedom, america gives me the right to be fat whereas you dumb eurotards have to starve and share your food with niggers and mudshits

Fuck off you false flagging faggot

Trump’s driver license literally says 6’2. A doctor claimed he was 6’3.

To go out and claim he’s shorter than 6’1 is just being salty, dude.

Angry brainlet detected kek

Trump's date of birth has been a matter of public record for decades, why the fuck would it be blacked out? That's fishy to me

>People don't shrink in old age

Stupid. Everyone wears inserts these days. Why do you think the average man is a lot taller now than decades ago

>that’s fishy to me
If this is the basis of a conspiracy theory, i’m going to have to go ahead and call it retarded.

>believing the retarded bullshit character assassination claims that Trump eats like shit 24/7
Trump maybe be a fatso but any human would die within a week of consuming the amount of shit "reporters" claim he does.

What the fuck? Literally who the fuck wears inserts besides insecure manlets?

You know they don't actually measure you at the DMV right? They just ask your height and put it down.

Thing is the doctor did mention that he is in decent shape cause of his lifetime of not using tobacco or alcohol

people underestimate the long term impact of even casual alcohol use

>Trump is 7 feet tall and in great shape, he's like a smart person, big hands, big dick, long blond real hair, enormous vocabulary and totally not senile

I was actually measured at my DMV.

But let’s assume Trump wasn’t. This means that Trump is lying about his height to the DMV for a state issued drivers license that people rarely see besides himself.

Yeah, if you assume Trump is a serial narcissistic liar, then this story fits. I personally believe he is vain, but not that vain. What else gives credibility to him being at least 6’2 is a doctor claimed he was 6’3. Now you have to make the case that Trump lied to the DMV to be 6’2, and then later convinced a doctor to say he was 6’3. It’s gets too retarded for me from there.

It’s likely he’s just 6’2” and he didn’t kick off his shoes to be measured by the doc

why don't you go watch my 600 lb life and tell me that. the human body is incredibly resilient. I can't believe he doesn't feel like hot garbage with his weight, diet, and lack of exercise but he's probably not about to drop dead.

Trump is super insecure, he's constantly boasting about random shit. The latest was claiming how genius he is. He's totally the kind of guy who would lie about his height.

>why don't you go watch my 600 lb life and tell me that. the human body is incredibly resilient
nigger those fat fucks are immobile beached whales because of their diet, Trump has zero problem walking around

It's not a big deal to lie about your height as a man. The average person does it, and a vain man would absolutely do it.

Wearing his heels to the doctor's office and then publishing that data would be far more insecure.

>tfw people were calling Obama a skellington 8 years ago

my point is that they still manage to keep on living despite their horrific diets and lifestyle, not that trump is like them

I gotta say, I'm 6'3" tall, and there's no way he's only 240 lbs.

I do love the elaborate trolls of his though.

>Daily reminder that if Trump were one pound heavier or one inch shorter than his published statistics he would be obese

Well that's a lucky coincidence isn't it

>plays golf all the time

Lmao what a hypocrite.

>trump is insecure
Hardly. He’s just narcissistic. He’s a billionaire, he has his name on best selling books, he had a hit tv show, and ran for president and one. He’s not insecure, he’s just ridiculously accomplished and thinks people care to hear about his accomplishments all the time.

Also, he he hasn’t been insecure about his height like other candidates. Rubio wore literal heels, and Jeb despite being a lanklet still pushed himself up on his toes.

Trump isn’t insecure about his height. It’s just people being arm chair psychologists about a man they don’t like.

>rides golf car on to the green to avoid extra walking
>exercise

youtube.com/watch?v=vDFxdkck354

Yeah Arod is a solid 6'3

> Not insecure

> Literally sent photo's of his hands next to things for proportion on multiple occasions spanning several years because a nobody tech journalist said they were smaller than he was expecting

Hey look, another Trump thread.

why would a president need to be fit?

golfing is not physically demanding

>keep on living
well not for very long

That was banter. Are you autsistic?

Nobody is denying he's fat. You can be healthy without being fit and in shape. He's 71 with no major medical problem. That's what healthy means you retard.

Except he isn't, is he? He's part of the same group of lefties that made this post in the first place. That Big Bird meme is one of those "le 56%" memes that Correct The Record developed. They're obviously not white, but the insinuation is that all whites in the US are half breeds. They're raiding this board hard right now. I've seen a dozen Trump posts in the last 24 hours.

If you encourage these people you're part of the problem.

u wot

>golf is exercise

The fuck is this shit? He's driving his cart to the holes and balls. It's like 100 meters of actual walking and several dozen swings with the arms.