This kills the Veeky Forumsizen

This kills the Veeky Forumsizen.

if she loved me why would she kill me???? that doesnt make any sense OP

I dont even give a fuck about girls lmfao. I've had enough girlfriends to find out they are a fucking meme. You autistic dyel virgins will find out too. or not.

this. I don't know if they're really a meme but I'm not even willing to try anymore, just leave me alone with my iron I'm not bothering anyone

>tfw showed gf all my autismo, weaknesses and insecurities and she still loves me

feels pretty good, desu lads

bloatmax is unironically part of who i am

You can’t kill what never had a life.

Literally does not exist

Who I am is somebody who wants to be fit bitch now suck my friends black cock

>for you who are

Fuck you, satan

Confirmed by satan

Don't listen to her she is lying
Nobody really loves you for who you are

Look at them twiglegs,
Never listen to anyone who skips leg day.

I found her. She's a chubby teenage girl with braces, glasses, acne, pleb taste amd huge tits that will surely disappear once I get her going to the gym.
But she loves me. This doesn't do anything, it doesn't improve my life in any significant way or brings me closer to my life goals. She's just there.

thanks, satan

How do I stop caring about women Veeky Forums? How to get rid of oneitis?

>tfw showed gf all my autismo, weaknesses and insecurities

>she loves me for who I am
>I don't

Lift harder.
The most you lift the less you care about women.

good for you brother

why would i finish 2hours worth of work in 8 hours?

PEOPLE (note, not just women) say this when they're already in a relationship with someone.

At first, it's all about looks. Obviously confidence and personality helps, but you'll get no-where without looks too.

OH I get it it's, because he has cancer and is bald.

so you seem busy at work, because you are not gonna climb the career ladder anyways

I want to learn this too
Seriously, falling in love with women is such a fucking meme especially considering they are validated left and right, probably have a few guys that regularly hit them up / write them / comfort them etc.

>tfw showed gf all my autismo, weaknesses and insecurities and she broke up with me

Probably for the best desu