Will MDMA fuck my test levels

Possibly taking MDMA for the first time tonight, should be taking about 0.2. Anyone know if there are serious repercussions for a single low dose?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollsafe.org/
bluelight.org/vb/threads/79027-MDMA-Essential-Guide-v1-00
erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml
rollsafe.org/mdma-supplements/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V9HKtPVms_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, only concern is it fucking with your serotonin but if youre only doing it once then youre good. First time is best time anyway

Thanks brah, how fucked am I going to be the next day?

Don't low-dose your first time user. It'll never be as good as your first time. Go balls out. You'll feel like ass for the next week as your body re-calibrates it's chemistry tho.

You're going to be bummed out/feeling depressed/apathetic.
it passes.

Don't get too excited over it. It's going to feel really, really good but honestly don't bother after the first time. Everyone who goes chasing the dragon with MDMA winds up a huge fucking asshole at best and at worst a raging psychopath. It's gonna ring your bell but make the most out of however you spend your time on it and then leave it in the past where it belongs as a cool experience.
>test levels
How the fuck should I know? If you lift weights and eat right you shouldn't have any problems with testosterone, and drugs should only affect that insomuch as they prevent you from doing those 2 things. That's common sense you fucking idiot.

take 100mg, anything over 130-150 just increases the vobbly and visual effects to me. also you wont have such a heavy comedown. but take no less than 70mg

only reason I mentioned test was due to large amount of people getting ED from taking it granted that's anecdotal. not to mention the depressive symptoms and the obvious fact that its directly interfering the normal release of chemicals

thanks brah
mad cunt, honestly i've taken acid but that feels safer to me for some reason.

Do a half gram bomb with a pick me up line to get you rushing straight after

MDMA is childs play man
meow is the common upper that'll fuck your brain sideways

>large amount of people getting ED from taking it granted that's anecdotal.
The fuck? I've taken it a few times myself and the common factor was either masturbating or having sex a dozen times in a row... I can't imagine how you would encounter problems getting a hard-on on MDMA... That's the exact opposite of my experiences.

I say this as someone who's snorted a whole lot of shit, just bomb it, or put it in a bottle of water

I'm of the firm belief that acid is all about state of mind
Also dummys that have never done shit massively overstate the effects
A single tab probably wont make the world insane for 8 hours straight unless you're already tapped

You'll be fine at that dose, don't listen to these dudes doing half a fucking gram of this stuff at a time. Although 200mg seems a little high, maybe you're higher body weight. The real danger with MDMA is the high body temperature. Whatever you do, make sure you're nice and cool and comfortable. Keep some water or pedialyte around and don't over drink.

Nah, it's gonna be cool. Remember that first time is the best, don't do it again.

I almost overdosed that shit trying to get as high as the first time.

Also don't smoke weed, it might get too intense.

try it once, but don't be a retard and put that shit into your body more than once a year TOPS.
I know a bunch of morons who do that shit every fucking weekend.
They'll end up dead or in the looney bin, mark my words.

Also one important footnote I forgot to mention: Don't make a habit of MDMA. The brain is not like the liver, it does not regenerate, it has limited ability to heal itself.

Only bad thing (physically) that can happen is you'll get dehydrated. Mentally you can have a really bad comedown, some people do, though that never happens to me and definitely shouldn't happen to you first first time.

Just remember not to overheat, take breaks from dancing etc., drink 0,5l of fluids per hour (but not more!) and you'll be fine.

I envy you, taking molly for the first time is one of the best experiences in life.

rollsafe.org

read up and you'll have a safer, better trip

first time MDMA dose should be 100mg (provided it's decent quality and not some bullshit fuckery). always swallow MDMA. do it MAXIMUM(!!!!!) once every three monhts, preferably only once/twice a year. make sure you have plenty of comfort food and drinks at home for the next day or two

t. done "all" drugs for ten years

Well depends, if the habit is taking it every 3 months then it's a very safe habit. If you're rolling every other week then sure, it's a fucking problem. 6 weeks breaks is considered safe I think.

It's different for everybody. Personaly a alcohol hangover is far worse for me than a MDMA hangover.

You know there's leeway between once a year and every single week?
I take acid every few months

Nah man, as he's a first timer, he should definitely stick a gram up is ass then have a few corner to corner lines of ketamine, that'll sort him out

>always swallow MDMA
Good advice for a novice, though I think the instant rush of a small line complements a bomb well, you just gotta crush it

For me the only thing the next day after rolling is sore throat (from dehydration I think) and sometimes sore jaw if I chew too much gum (jaw DOMS I guess), but otherwise always feel fantastic.

The jaw isn't from chewing gum, it's from you just chewing your face
The gum is there for something to chew besides the inside of your mouth
Those gurns will give stronk jaw gains

This dude is correct. Abusing MDMA every weekend will render you mentally retarded in a literal sense. That being said, "once a year TOPS" is a bit of an overstatement. As long as you wait 3 months in between uses, maintain an appropriate diet (as is to be expected from someone who frequents fit and is concerned with not damaging their brain) state of sleep and mental state you should be fine. I would also not recommend taking MDMA if you have a family history of severe mental illness or heart problems. Otherwise it's an amazing experience and can make for potentially the best night of your life. Use drugs responsibly, keep safe and enjoy yourselves!

sources:
rollsafe.org/
bluelight.org/vb/threads/79027-MDMA-Essential-Guide-v1-00
erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

Never had a problem with chewing inside of my mouth, if there's no gum I just clench my teeth a bit. Chewing gum just feels great, but I can manage without it just fine.

Just throwing out general tips
Pick powder (well crystals really) over pills, and have someone who actually knows their shit with you
Much easier to tell the quality than just gobbling down some random pill
Both could contain fucking anything mind, just it's easier to know when something isn't right

Are you sure?
You wont notice at the time but I bet your jaws a swingin' if you've got something in your mouth or not, depending on what/how much you've done anyway

cheers thanks lads.

It's like whiskey dick. Some people can't get it up while rolling others have a really hard time cumming. Just depends on you, you won't really care during but you might obsess while bummed the next day. And just like everyone else said, first time is the best, don't chase the dragon.

Your dick might shrink and you might find it difficult to get any use out of it while high
Also the depression is the comedown, think of it as your hangover, and much like a hangover, it'll be better if you remain hydrated

Seriously read this. Get every suplement listed as important if you can. Stay under 200 mg and drink some water (0.5L per hour or so). Dance and listen some good music and have a place to calm down during comeup.
rollsafe.org/mdma-supplements/

I get hard easily on MDMA, but cumming is out of the question, I can hump or fap literally for 3 hours and never get close. It's still very pleasurable, but frustrating never getting there.

1.2 to 1,7 mg to kg's bodymass is ideal, with 1,2mg per kilo is the best way to go as a beginner.

Calculate the amount, Do that amount in 1 go. Don't do more.

Have comfort food ready for the day after, start lifting again day after that and dont do it more than once or twice a year. Dont drink too much alcohol with it, stay hydrated by drinking 500ml every 2 hours.

source: been a drug dealer for almost 2 years.

Take magnesium supplements before so you keep the gurning and jawing to a minimum, take 5http supplements after the trip and eat a lot of bananas.

and remember: HAVE SOME GODDAMN FUN

Not gonna lie but you boys are coddling him too much
Just take a bottle of water, put all your MDMA in that and enjoy
If you get hot go sit down and drink some non MDMA water, easy
It's not that crazy

Talk half of that first then the other half 2 hours in if everything is good. You probably don’t want to redose 6+ hours in, things get weird and groggy then (which is kind of fun in it’s own way but not the first time). Watch out you’re not downing liters of water as you can get extremely thirsty. You probably won’t go hungry for the next 12+ hours, try to force yourself to at least eat something small. A multivitamin probably doesn’t hurt either, if you have them magnesium pills are a godsend as they mostly get rid of the ‘chewing’ and jaw pain. You’ll feel pretty shit for 2-3 days so enjoy it.

I get that with alcohol anyways. praying its the case here as this girl i'm piping is coming with us

Thanks bro.

I rate that big man, Never taken any "party drugs" just acid.

thanks brah

Since it’s your first time you probably won’t have much of a hangover IF you don’t drink alcohol, alcohol will ruin your high as well so don’t touch that shit(along with any substance really)

Anyway have fun and listen to this song on while you’re peaking

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V9HKtPVms_Y

don't forget to drink lots of water and you'll have the best time of your life. Next day I usually feel extremely tired and that's pretty much it. Definitely much better than alcohol.

Taking MDMA once fucks your seratonin levels for around ten years. Have fun

depends on how much you take.

no more than 200 µg, during the trip you will think its fine to take "just another pill" - trust me: don't do it!

- start loading up on potassium 8h before the trip
- have chewing gum to stop your jaw from clenching
- drink isotonic drinks (most people try to overcompensate because they fear dehydration and basically wash out all their minerals)
- eat something before you start rolling, you will feel little to no hunger during. you will be moving a lot and your body will run hotter than normal - give it energy (and protein)
- don't mix it with any other kind of drug
- wait at least 6 weeks before doing it again so your body has plenty of time readjusting its serotonin levels
- when it is fading off, have some herbal tea and snuggle up on the couch, take it easy and relax

Do these steps and you will have a good time with little hangover the next day. Other than that, have fun!

>no more than 200 µg
>when you try sounding smart but end up looking retarded
lmoa you don't even know how much is micro