Lift harder

Lift harder.

What does real love feels like? Not sex or meme-relationship, but actual real love.

Like heroin combined with ecstacy & the high you get from masturbating.

Until you get bored.

tfw not leaving your girl when youre no longer attracted to her because you couldnt stand to hurt her like that

Pretty good. But not nearly as good as when you cheat on her and send her snapchats of your dick in her sister.

dude why would you send the snap.............

fuck that's so amazing, she just echoes fragility and raw human passion/emotion

and vulnerability

ok i'll shut up now

Comfortable and new and mundane and exciting all at once.

It's awful.

what movie is this from??

bags of sand

Planetcar Paramedics

What Could Have Been (2018)

Mobile Suit Gundam

it's a rollercoster of emotions, one moment you're the happiest and strongest man alive and an other you're vulnerable as fuck, sometimes i love it and sometimes i'd rather just be left alone

>an other you're vulnerable as fuck
Elaborate.

well, at least in my experience, love makes me feel vulnerable, i start fearing loss and get anxious, start getting suspicious about my gf not loving me as much as i love her (which is wrong, she'd go to hell and back for me), but that's just my paranoia, i've never loved other women who came before her so real love is completely new to me

why is this so good without sound but with sound it would be cringy?

milk and salty coins

Fuck that sounds scary.

it doesn't always happen, it only lasts for a few days at worst, but it's because my gf has a lot of problems and her depression makes her a bit distant from everybody, i'm always by her side no matter what, it's hard sometimes though

Everything is suddenly potentially the most damaging thing in the world. You send her a message on whatsapp and you only get 1 tick instead of 2. She's away from wifi. She's out. Who's she out with? Why weren't you told? Why didn't she ask you to come along? Oh, turns out she was just in her kitchen and the internet is shitty in there.

She needs a day of breathing space because there's a lot of stressy shit going on in her life? Why can't she talk through it with you? Why does she need to send you away? You're not one of the stresses are you? Oh she's completely fine now, she really just needed to sleep a day off and watch TV in bed all day.

Maybe it's just me, but my brain overthinks things far too hard to be comfortable in a relationship.

EXACTLY, that's exactly what i meant when i said that it makes me feel vulnerable

Because you're socially retarded.

it make me feel human, so shit.

>my gf has a lot of problems and her depression makes her a bit distant from everybody
If she's not going to therapy, you're going to have a bad time

she just needs to start uni and get out of the usual monotony of her current life
i hope
if not, i'm going to start psychology so maybe i'll be her therapist, jokes aside, i hope it won't be necessary

This, the therapist will turn her against you.

Feel free to share your feels in the containment area