>current weight 245
>started out at 290 in late october
>goal is 215 to finally be cut enough to see abs

we-we're all gonna make it, b-bros

theres no way ur gonna see abs 215 lb especially with all those lose skin
>but keep up the good work

>one belt hole down
feels good man

what loose skin? I'm 6'2 and already had muscles. stopped lifting like 4 years ago though and the pounds crept up on me over the years.

>but keep up the good work
thanks senpai

Down to my last belt hole on my belt. Feels good OP. Might buy new pant's once I lose these last few inches. Sadly or maybe thankfully I've lost a lot of fat on my guy and none from my legs or chest or face. I'm still a fat ass though and hopefully it evens out. I really want this double chin gone.

keep it up bro , we're all gonna make it.

>215
>abs
Are you 6’5+?

No dude hes 6'2 and can bench 1.05pl8 his muscles will show thru hahaahgagahahHzhgeendk

Gj

You can do it bro. I started at 6'4 and 370 but as of yesterday came in at 325. Still got a lot to go but its a good start.

you seem upset

You're gonna make it man! Keep it up.

Rate me. I don’t lift

What compelled me to make that post?

Clearly

GONNA MAKE ITTTTTT

being an attention looking faggot

You aren't going to make it fatty. Kys now you useless faggot.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

How tall are you OP? I'm 185 cm and at 102 kg, and I definitely won't be able to see my abs any time soon

My fucking dude

you’re gonna make it brah, keep it up