"oh hey, you look like you workout could you help me pick a protein powder?"

>"oh hey, you look like you workout could you help me pick a protein powder?"

sure. by the way, "workout" is a noun. you mean "work out".

You look like you fuck niggers, so no.

why do women carry a purse with them everywhere

Id feel a lot more intimidated by her if she didn't have the clown makeup on and just had a little bit on.

I dont know why but when I see clown-tier makeup like that I just cant be nervous around them, its like theyre a joke.

You're in a wine store, idiot.

Bet you don't even listen to metal. SAD!

"Sure thing follow me"
*Walks in from to establish I'm an alpha male*
"so you from round here"
*proceed to tell her a bit about protein and supplementation*
"now enough about protein let's talk about your eyes. Simply divine."

It's that easy

lel

Uncanny Valley

Because they have no pockets

I love this new meme

Femanon in pic have like 8 pockets+

“No whey”

Most women's pockets are fake pockets or too shallow to be good for anything

Looks like a regular german supermarket.

You can't make a black hole from 8 pockets.

>C-cum is good, so I've heard from a forum n-no homo tho

Faith Goldy is looking worse than ever

Oh fuck this actually happened to me. I panicked immediately and just said
>H-haha no I really don't know anything!
Then I ran away to the cashier with my protein.

Yeah in jacket sure, but clothes for women generally don't have any usable pockets, so they just pick a solution that works with any outfit they would use - a bag

How come every latina/mena insta hoe look like this?

flex a 'cep and say "How's this for a start?"

So you're saying their pockets match their personalities ? Neat.

No their bags match their personalities like black holes swallowing all the energy around them

Don't women wear jeans and shit like everyone else?

that's every woman, though.
cope, little dick.

skin tight jeans
imagine you had no dick and balls, how much tighter you'd wear your pants

>"Well, I could, but whey protein products have been shown to contain small amounts of extremely dangerous heavy metals and carcinogenic substances as well as artificial sweeteners, not to mention the plastic packaging which contains xenoestrogens that seep into the powder. You see, protein powders are a scam perpetuated by the Big Whey industry on the uninformed masses of fitness and sports practitioners, from the hobbyists and enthusiasts all the way up to the very elite sports icons that you know and love. In fact, many of the top-tier athletes are in the pockets of the whey industry, they are bought and paid for slaves to the system and shills for a product that is ultimately going to damage your health in the long run. Here is a South African study which shows trace amounts of harmful substances found in over 100 whey protein products that were tested. Whey protein is just a way for huge companies to get fools to part with their money, and I see that you are GROSSLY misinformed. You should aim to get all of your protein from food sources, such as beans, lentils, nuts, various pulses and tofu. I also advise that you eat one raw onion and one bulb of garlic each day washed down with a gallon of almond milk, and take cold showers every morning. If you want to know more perhaps I can take you on a date, whats your number?"

Why? What is the point of not having a pocket, but having something that looks like a pocket and which could easily be a pocket?

do u no de whey?

>Greetings, m'Lady!
>It has been ages since I've encountered a fair maiden such as yourself. Ages indeed.
>Thy quest for b- brotein powder can cometh to end, for I am known as buh- brotein bro
>Upon gazing the upper thigh of a fair maiden I produce the freshest b- brotein known to man.
>Raise thy skirt a little, and soon brotein shall dribble
>from the bottom of my sack, down the inside of my leg.
>No need for compensation, t'is a pleasurable sensation

I grit my teeth, stare at her and say "...I'm not your fucking SLAVE, woman!" and bump into her with my shoulder as hard as I can when I pass her. If there's a corner nearby I try to get around it as soon as possible and break into a full sprint once I'm out of her sight.

Sure
*leads her to chickenbreasts*

becasue women are completely without depth, they know nothing but how things look on the surface.

"sure"

and then i ask her what flavors she likes and rec one that i've used that i think tastes good and mixes well and isn't wildly overpriced.

all women huh

Sure thing, purtty girl. I'll tell ya h'what, i'll show you something even better. Now, follow me.
*grins devilishly*
*slowly walk behind her, giving her directions towards the milk aisle as i check for imbalances*

most women hate niggers lol
cope, shit race

I can't tell who's trolling who anymore

Their jeans really only have pockets for looks, they are not usable. You can't even put your hand in there. Usable only for coins , not much else. Also they tend to wear skirts and other shit while men only wear pants, so we're used to pockets always being there in all outfits, but they are used to the opposite

I hate stupid whores. Their vagina is their only value, and even then it just feels like loose mince meat.

kek

>Simply divine
Holy shit I love this

Delete this!

It's funny he's known for being a milkman when the guy advises 60-80 grams of diet soda protein shakes as well.

>"now enough about protein let's talk about your eyes. Simply divine."

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

y-y-you too

well said, sir!

women are dumb and will buy purses, so companies sell purses

Why did no one react to this masterpiece ?

haha yeah I know DA WHEY
g-get it ?
get this one.
y-you too, bye.

if you give a man a jacket, he will wear the jacket.
if you give a man jacket with a pocket, he will wear the jacket and use the pocket.

can the same be said for women?

Sure. But you look great.

who is this? based on the supermarket it must be in germany. she is wearing gucci and vetements, so must be a fb or ig thot. name pls

哈哈哈

>t.

Kek
First post best post
>supreme gentlemen Fedora tip

Show me your ways

Heh, no problem, but I can see you're new, protein powder is for amateurs... If you're really serious about it, let me show you the best /sips/ though.

Now here's the selection, but let's avoid all of these, we want some citrus bite, fuck the pussy shit, right babe?

>right!

Heh, yeah. Now 4 of these every day.

>you probably shouldnt take protein supplements since you weigh so little and probably don't lift that much. 20-30g extra is too much, just make sure you have enough protein in your food
is this correct?

>ok

>unironically posting memes

Bitch you're on the wrong aisle, those are sodas

Made me chuckle. Have a (You).

xD

>
is monster a burger thing? Red bull taste so much better

What, bags are great. You don't have to move your wallet, keys etc between pockets when changing clothes and you can toss in a book or water bottle. You should try it.

Oh wait. You just hate girls.

/redbullies/ get OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

enjoy being small the rest of your life pussy.

honestly the rehab tastes really good and every other energy drink is garbage. It's not carbonated (tea and lemonade + energy junk) so I think that helps. 6g of sugar in the whole thing.

At a certain point...overly flowery shit like "simply divine eyes" makes you sound like a tryhard or a fag.

It's easy to spit poetic game, hell I do it myself sometimes(I take advantage of the juxtaposition works like a charm). but there's a fine line between that and being a fairy.

"Get ON gold standard.Its the best."

Hey cutie, why not go pure organic and get protein with packed with extra nutrients, pre-warmed and in a liquid form. I am loaded with the stuff. Lets just pick up some vodka and head on over to my place and I will give you as much as you want.

(You) are the nigger. (You) fuck off back to /pol/ and STAY there.

Oh snap

>getting semi from this

This is normal right?

Them trannys are everywhere, always tricking straight guys. The same one regularly tricks me 2 or 3 times a week. Sneaky fucking bastards!

/SIPBOYS/ GET IN HERE

Kek. Is this oc?

You forgot to flex a 'cep.

>Why are you looking for protein powder in the soda isle?

I got wet reading this.

Kek!

10/10 vegan fedora tip

Why tho? Do you lift? You look DYEL as fuck, maybe with less clothes?

that looks like gucci bag, bish is showing off

Nothing wrong with feminine traps that give good blowjobs m8.

Redbull is good, and yeah monster is a clapistan thing. Monster is super sweet, almost like a soda.
Particularly the rehab ones. They're not carbonated and taste like artificial iced tea.

seems like rich sand and oil nigress

>what's a vagina

this might actually work

No you mutt 56%. And does it look like i fucking work here?