Bf Dilemma

So, my boyfriend really likes very skinny girls (Ariana Grande skeleton tier) and that's about my body type, but I started to go to the gym currently. Trying to get a little mass to have thighs and ass but he doesn't like it at all, stays I should stay skinny

Idk, I don't want to lose him but I really want to lift. Any advice?

Lift anyway.

I know I should, although I'm probs gonna lose him over it

better to be healthy and single rite?

If your boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't accept you for who you are or what you want to be why are you together? Find someone that wants you to be the way you want, not the way he wants. This is assuming you don't have any health issues or anything related to weight obviously.

I know I should leave, but I love him too much :(

Get rid of your soy boy BF, hop on Tren and start dating chicks. Srs

Also tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

Yall really need fucking better spouses who aren't weirdly shit tier lmao

>my boyfriend really likes very skinny girls
He wants to fuck trannies and you are the closest he can get without getting faggot diseases
I never once in my life met a single man (we are talking 100's) who would complain about a woman having bigger thighs and ass unless she got fat or was a BBW

Sweetheart you won't be single for long if you lift and get big thighs and ass.
Maybe he'll learn to love it as it slowly happens maybe he leaves you and Chad appreciates all your hard work. Just don't become a thot

i'm literally crying over this shit over night so although your comment made me smile a bit, please help me out here

na hes a great guy, sweet funny nice and he works out, buuut he really likes tiny girls and i'm afraid he won't be attracted to me anymore

Did Britney venti used to work at hooters?

sorry guys, i already posted before seeing your replies.

i dont know his celebrity crushes are ariana grande and selena gomez, i think its just his type

the thing is, i really couldnt cope with him leaving me, i want him forever :/ but i also want to be healthy and strong
should i talk with him about this? just do it

Youre gonna be older uglier and decrepit in 10-15 years anyway. Might as well just be old ugly and strong/sturdy

your boyfriend is a FUCKING PEDO. cut his dick off and pour acid down his throat t b h. then lift and get thicc

Checked and yeah aways communicate with your partner. If this is really important to you, then you just have to do it. It sucks I know but if he is worth all the praise you're giving him he'll love you all the same

Fuck your BF, you do you hun.

This. You don't necessarily need to leave him, just talk to him about it. Communication is key in a healthy relationship. He has told you what he wants, now tell him what you want. I don't want to make you over think it but if he wants you to stay very skinny he may be more in love with the idea of you than the actual you. As long as you aren't unhealthy/fat he should be able to accept you and love you anyway.

Lift away and get some dick from chad later on.

your bf sounds like a fag

Just in case these dump him posts aren't getting through to you, just know what people say and what they want are different and the only real way to get him to respect you enough to not get bored of you is to be independent enough to make your own decisions. It's not something that directly affects him plus like the sticky says you won't get bulky overnight, if you don't like what you're progressing into just stop. Now post body

The meme image make me believe so
>celebrities crush
bitch really, how old is he?
celebrities crush, skinny bodies without ass or legs, looks like a prime closeted faggot

>hun

Holy fuck you faggot. Leave and never come back. Reeeeeeee

>buuut he really likes tiny girls

But you'll still be tiny, just tiny with a little more muscle.

Seriously, women don't put on muscle that easily. You're not going to wake up 5 clothes sizes larger one day. Your boy sounds controlling and creepy, user.

I mean, you should talk to him, but don't let him prevent you from working out.

OP is a guy, you idiots.
>Rule 30

Wow this reminds me of sjw twitter. I'm surprised you didn't add a sassy black woman gif

When has she been a feminist I thought she was on our side? Also she hated that whole kekistani cringe shit

lol, thanks for the tough love and yea i want to be strong when I'm older and be able to move on my own

what makes you think that? honestly i said it once jokingly and he got defensive so im interested

thats probably the best idea...
if he doesnt love me for who i am then whats the point

>I want him forever :/

i know it sounds desperate but he's the man of my dreams

I feel what you feel my friend

If he wants you to be fragile he is not confident enough in himself/does not trust you enough. He wants to be in control. Not healthy. Long term dating with those kinds of people is not good. It'll suck but I'm quite confident you'll be happier with someone else

>i know it sounds desperate but he's the man of my dreams

post current body pics hun

and have this cute puppy :3

this
ur bf is a weak ass faggot who probably acts tough but doesnt have the mindset to prove it. he needs to better himself. not saying hes a lost cause but he should probably hit the gym and take some tren to unleash his true male potential

>boyfriend likes thin girls
>want to have a butt and thighs

Its obvious you are tried of him and you want to attract other people.

Your boyfriend is probably a closet pedophile

>i think he wants me to be fragile though, i know this from a lot of guys..

If that's true, that's selfish of him. It's also his insecurity, not yours. Don't let him hold you back, user. That can only lead to regrets.

you're probably right, he was kind of an outcast but turned into a social butterfly, maybe he's still a little insecure but i'm not judging him because we all have our flaws...

lol, why do you keep quoting my posts?

those are huge, I'm flat lol

he's already buff though, he goes to the gym regularly, he's a big guy

i like everything about him, i'm just worried that he's going to dislike him
and i don't think everyone who likes skinny/flat girls is = a pedophile

ill probably have to talk to him, i go to the gym with him sometimes but he wants me to do cardio and not lift+eat too much

if he leaves you over a shallow reason like that your relationship isn't really that good anyways

>lol,why do you keep quoting my posts?
What like this?
But seriously a lot of what your saying is choke slamming my feels

yea was wondering if i said something wrong

how, do you have a guy like that too?

;_; thing is im sure he wouldnt just leave, but he'd stop finding me attractive without saying a thing

>he's already buff though, he goes to the gym regularly, he's a big guy
then he needs to man up / be more confident. that or he likes children

What I was trying to allude to when saying he wants to be in control is that he may or may not abuse you at a later date. Pretty much every wife beater has control issues. And the other user most likely meant mentally and emotionally weak, not physically. Do whatever ya want tho OP, good luck

Ask him straight up why it's okay for him to lift and eat big, and not for you. He needs to stop bullshitting. Maybe he doesn't even realise he's insecure.

youre right guys, i just needed to hear him from someone else

I'm going to talk to him later, have a nice day

So you're going to preemptively leave him just so you can work out, get bigger, and find a new boyfriend even though he'll accept you all the same. What are you worried about? You don't love this guy. Just stomp on his heart and move on. Stop trying to get Veeky Forums to make you feel better about doing it. This is a self improvement board.

at the end of thr day u should be choosing a bf that supports u and cooperates with u. not worth spending ur days with someone who drags you down. this is all on him. u do whatever the fuc u wanna do to better urself

You've done nothing wrong just I had a girl who thought of me like you think of him and I messed up, been regretting it everyday since

I think it just a basic assertion as in: "im a feminist so i dont want to be locked in a cage owned by filthy arabs" rather than current memed feminist with ptsd's and stare rape

>i dont consider him gay because although all of them are childish/skinny they are still female
user...thats the point, you won't see Stallone or Arnie posters around, just childlike/ambiguous looking women
>he wants me to be fragile though, i know this from a lot of guys..
That is true but you have a skewed perspective, this can applied on attitude and tastes, not exclusively bodytypes
him being averse to thighs and asses set many red flags
go on lgtbq or whatever faggotry congregation he have here, every "trap" muse is full on skelly with no legs and small asses
thats because being small and thin is the only way a man looks feminine
Women have curves to do it once they reach puberty

if OP is really a girl shes stupid as fuck for coming to Veeky Forums for dating advice. men like girls who are fragile and petite generally, it doesnt make them a pedo. and if my girlfriend ever even jokingly alluded to the idea that i was a pedo i would be really fucking offended and hurt and it makes sense for the bf to react in this way. liking smaller girls doesnt mean aything just like women having the preference for bigger guys.

> #
>;_; thing is im sure he wouldnt just leave, but he'd stop finding me attractive without saying a thing

well do you look feminine, its not that I want to defend your bf but I realize my thinking might not be fully appropriate for every situation as there are some girls who have a quitr manly body type and adding mass makes it even worse. but im really talking about an extreme where even most males would go "thats a man baby"

>what makes you think that? honestly i said it once jokingly and he got defensive so im interested
he likes child like women and has "crushes" on child tv stars. him getting defensive is pretty much the nail in the coffin las

Your bf has patrician taste, do as he commands.

>men like girls who are fragile
they dont, they like girls smaller than the, not fragile and child like

if someone gets defensive over a JOKE it probably means something

big guys dont look like children... or anything else its bad to be sexually attracted too

Just bee urself

If he can't handle a strong independent woman then too bad 4him

Dude, if you lose him over this shit then he's a closeted pedo faggot anyway. Not even whiteknighting here, post tits you whore.

Ariana Grande is fucking hot.

>he's a big guy
For you