BALDING

I'm 23 years old what the fuck. Is there anything I can do? I've only noticed this in the last year or so since I started working out. Only consolation is that maybe it's genetic, my younger sister has thinner hair and we are both 25-50% Asian. I'm just not sure I'll look even remotely normal with a shaved head but it's just depressing knowing it's so thin up top.

Just get on fin you pussy. Try 0.25-0.50 mg at first. That alone should save your hair for at least the next 10-15 years and by then we may have better treatments or you can just get hair transplant to fill in any receding hair.

Remember, bald = ugly unless you have a good eye area and very strong lower third

Cold showers now
Strong, luscious hair is the body's defense against cold temps

>fin
Are the side effects a meme?

Buzz it. See how it suits you.
>it does; rock it
>it doesn't; well shit

Yeah, that's where I'm at. Question is, do I feel lucky? Obviously not since I'm hanging onto this sad mop.

Thats not balding retard, Just cowlick+thin hair
i had that already as a Kid on the crown and its still like that, with my NW0 hairline

get a shorter haircut to fill up the bald spots and then get on fin or cystophane or some shit.

>scientific medical studies
>meme

No you retard. However, like all side-effects the chances of getting them are rare. Try it, and if you get them, stop.

Same goes for any medication. Worth noting that anti-depressants for example always list "depression" or "suicidal thoughts" as side-effects. Go figure.

You also have the option of hair-transplants you know. Start saving now, and in a few years when you really are going bald, you'll have more than enough saved up to get major transplants.

im 10 years on fin and never had any side effects.

still masturbate 10 times a day.

>tfw just took a picture yesterday and found out I have this shit

But this is also true, had this when I was a kid and a teen

yes very much so. Just don’t read anything online about fin and pop 0.25 or 0.5 mg everyday and you will be fine. It’s psychological my nigga

That isn't balding. You have a colic or a weird part. My hair has been like that since I was 15. If I was balding it would have gotten progressively worse, and I'm 27 now.

If you take your hair between two fingers and slide those fingers up the length of your hair, if more than like 5 strands consistently come out, then you might be balding. People who are balding lose a lot of hair in the shower or the bathroom sink.

Stress is your worst enemy when it comes to balding.
Also other people pointing it out.
Was balding when I was 18-19.
Chopped it off when I was in my early 20s.
Never looked back.
Sometimes I forget I'm even bald desu fampai

I lose hair when I shower, but not when I do the two fingers. Sometimes I can achieve pic related with a proper part.

Thanks everyone

lol what a retard. Feel bad for you subhuman baldcel, really do :(

Genetics are a bitch, user.

That's just your crown famalam. I had the same scare years ago. Still have a luscious head of hair.

Thanks, my man. I have to cut the stress and haven't known how. Started doing cardio recently and an feeling a little better. This is a squirrel where I live.

haha i do the same thing.
love those little guys

Stress balding is just a meme, 99% of the time. Everyone stresses. Some lose hair some don't. Not related at all, it's just part of the denial process hairlets go through to pretend they can "do something about it"

nigger I was balding since 17, I know how bad it can be. Luckily I’ve maintained a good enough hairline to be unnoticeable with the use of nizoral and scalp exercises. I’m 20 now and it looks almost the same as it did 2 years ago. I pretty much balded to nw2 by the end of high school. It sucks but I plan on getting on fin by EOY and hairtransplant in summer 2019.

Yeah they're pretty cool. Many of my Indian neighbors hand feed them so they are friendly.

lads should i just do the finestaride?
honestly don't even care if my dick works at this point, i just want to go outside without looking like a retard.

how well does it work and does it just thicken the hair that you have now or does it really make the bald spots grow back in?

Looks like you're balding OP, many guys are in the same boat, including me.
Good news is you can always try some products to slow it down, like finasteride and monodixil. The other good news is that it doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna be completely bald in a couple years from now.

I started losing them around 21. I'm 29 now and I don't need to shave them already, doesn't look as good as before but it's still ok. It's gonna be fine and you're gonna accept it eventually. Better start not giving a fuck, the sooner the better.

Thanks, man. As it is, I might just keep my hair for now. It looks thinner the shorter it gets. With a little help, I can make it to the second half of my twenties without shaving it.