Veeky Forums mindfulness

>care too much about getting girls
>girls are repelled

>don't care aboit getting girls
>girls don't notice you

How do I exit this meme ride?

Also post pretty girls pls for my folder

sounds like you need to go somewhere in the middle

Now that women can make their own money & get their own status, looks have become the most important factor in attracting women.

If girls don't notice you when you aren't trying, it means you are ugly and have no other magnetic qualities. That's life.

And when I say status, I mean power that doesn't involve them looking like model despite that being the most important factor, generally speaking for a woman's status (not power per se).

There is a difference between obsessing girls and pursuing, just like there is a difference between not caring about girls and just being indifferent if things do not turn out the way you wanted.

>it means you are ugly
Not at all, it just means you aren't in the top 1% of men that get noticed by women

fuck off with this negative shit, you're helping no one with your worthless opinions

I know it's harsh, but how is the user wrong?

sorry bros but not true. im ugly as fuck but still girls are interested in me (especially now that im engaged)

social skills & personality > looks any fucking day

try being an actual person for once instead of a bitter fucking cunt

It's not a worthless opinion. It's true. Do you want me to lie just so you can "stay positive?" Fuck off.

If you are out and about not thinking about girls and are literally never presented with any opportunities with women, you are a repellent person. It's not that hard to figure out.

Giv

Post face

Try

To

Be

A

Rapefugee

>post pretty girls pls for my folder

this shit ain't helping bro

guy face, if attracted: you gay lmfaso

attracted

>Looking at her face
Fag

>have hot wife
>hot wife gets fat
>no more sex because not attracted to fat
>try to divorce
>wife cries
>don't divorce
>run into crush from high school
>she looks better than ever
>she flirts
>go home depressed
>go to interview
>interviewer is a hot woman
>she looks me in the eyes in that way and smiles and mimicks my body language and doesn't want me to leave the interview table after its concluded
>go home with anger issues
>decline job offer
>Go do some charity work to make myself feel better
>Local coordinator is a hot babe who keeps singling me out to do tasks alone with her
>Argshvddjdjdjnrkeldnsb
some things are worse than being single

Be yourself and look for the girls who hover around you/look at you a lot. They’re out there man. Trust me. Take care of hygiene and dress nice. Be friendly and laid back. Make a move once you’ve built some rapport.

>even knowing what a fag is
guess we found the true fag round here

>try being an actual person for once instead of a bitter fucking cunt

This works wonders

Rare Taylor

Tell her how you feel or stop bitching, seriously. Why the fuck would you spend time with someone you don't want to be with? Fix your shit dude, you only get one life. If she doesn't want to better herself for you, you're worth more than that.

Was supposed to be that guy ^

Also, stop acting like some part of you make you "not worth women". You may not be tall, so what? It's not like you're the only short guy. Stop making your focus around that, no female wants a miserable cunt. Be yourself and do what the fuck you want. Don't be scared of rejection either. Don't feel entitled to every woman out there. No matter how you look, there are always someone who won't like you.

How to get a girl without having a buzzing social media presence and without tinder in 2018?

She gained over 100lbs after we got married. She's working on losing it now, she lost half so far.

Actually go out and when you do, don't just sit and say nothing. When you do talk to women, don't go in with the want to just fuck her. You'll learn to notice when she wants to.

Good. If you feel she's the one, encourage her. If you still feel like a miserable cunt once she has lost it, man up, take responsibility, and change whatever is bothering you.

Chloroform

OP, what makes you think, for even a single minute, that the top priority in the lives of women is to date and get a boyfriend? Furthermore, what makes you think that ALL women should be attracted to you?

You're being more than a little self-centered in your thinking, and you're also thinking too two-dimensionally about life.

You have interests other than mating, right? What makes you think women don't have other interests as well?

Want to know what's really a meme? Guys dating dozens of women. That's not real life, that's TV and movies, and that's maybe a fraction of a percent of any guys in the Real World.

The *reality* of life for the average guy is that pretty much all women are going to ignore you, romantically-speaking, and maybe you'll have a few over the course of your life that find you interesting enough to bother with -- IF YOU ARE LUCKY, there are no guarantees. THIS IS WHAT IS NORMAL so get over yourself and get over *it*, okay?

This is why you focus most of your energies on your personal development instead of on women: because that part of your life may or may not happen, and you're literally cheating *yourself* out of the rest of your life by focusing on that.

Just let it go. Women that find you interesting will make themselves known to you, and you'll either like what you see or you won't.

hey don't bully OP

How would one take steps to avoid acquiring such a chemical?

Listen, faggot: If I can convince even ONE Veeky Forums faggot to stop posting threads like this, then I've significantly improved the overall quality of the entire board.
>one step closer to curing the CANCER that is killing Veeky Forums

Chloroform is a horrible way to knock someone out btw

Faggots.

Leave your home

>try to divorce
>wife cries
>don't divorce

Lmao. Were you surprised that your fat wife would be upset by the mention of leaving her forever?

no threads about girls? No thank you.

>no threads whining and crying like a little bitch because I can't get a girlfriend? No thank you.
Fixed that for you, faggot.

You very likely don't deserve a girl, you're probably a waste of their time which is why you get no play from them.

It's the onions that made me cry. I swear

My most successful pickup line ever is
>Excuse me, Miss. Could you tell me if this rag smells like chloroform to you?

I can see it working easily. If you are a chad, they'll realize you are joking.

>*big projection*

fugggggg

I just told my hot wife that someone thinks I'm 'projecting' when I told them they didn't deserve a girlfriend; she loled out loud then kissed me on the cheek.

This guy is right. I'm attractive and yet have no social skills, therefore, I get no attention.

bump

;D

>>don't care aboit getting girls
>girls don't notice you

That only happens if you're short, fat or ugly.

>losing at life this hard

thanks for proving my point. sadcunt

You're forgetting the part where women are by and large miserable all the time and depend on men's confidence for serenity and validation.

haha i just loled out loud

Enjoy your ban

>not leaving your fat fuck of a wife
>not making her lose weight
>not just cheating on her

C U C K
U
C
K

get your shit together