Actual shit to increase T

What do you guys do to increase T? Squat twice my weight (220) eat like a king and still feel like shit.

Fuck off with steroids.

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/cold-showers-testosterone/
youtube.com/watch?v=4SbkmJhniy8
youtube.com/watch?v=tQsOwF9ZS8E&list=RDtQsOwF9ZS8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have sex and smoke a pack of ciggs a day

steroids are literally the only thing that affects testosterone levels to any significant degree. soy/onion shit are forced memes. kys

No fap, no cum, lie down next to gf, and resist the urge to fuck.

Remember to regularly lick out your gf so she doesn't cheat during no cum.

pssstttt

>cold showers

This

>Cold showers
>Florida

Heard about that shit. does it actually work?

Yeah but that shit comes with a shitton of physical side effects no?

I take cold showers in florida. Wakes you up in the morning and puts you right to sleep at night. I just don't take them when it's too cold out.

yes
anabolicmen.com/cold-showers-testosterone/

>i just don't take them when it's too cold out
pussy ass. I live in northern canada and it's fucking cold here now, and I turn that dial all the way to the coldest setting every morning

If your genetics are shit.

Shiet guess I'm taking cold showers.

pea protein bone protein

kys you fucking retard

just be sure to not do it after working out

do it in the mornings for FULL benefit

Bone protein wat

Don't, it's 100% a meme. I dare you to find any academical evidence of its effects on testosterone and the like. The "cold shower" myth has been debunked a gorillion times already, search the archives

Scream loud and deep out from your stomach after icecold showers

>just be sure to not do it after working out
What

depends, heart, prostate and liver problems (actual problems steroids may cause) are actually really rare among users and rare even on people that abuse them for a long time, hair loss happens only if you're already balding, gyno is 100% avoidable and getting small balls for couple months isn't bad at all and you can also avoid it, just be smart about it and go slow with the roids, you'll still gain 10x more muscle than lifting natty

long cold showers is only benefitial (kinda) if you're on a cut or on a lean bulk, you'll burn maybe 20 calories to reheat your body to its regular temperature depending on how long your shower lasts

Pensacola here, where my Florida bros at?

Tampa breh.

Give zero shit about calories. Just want literally all the T

i'll say this then, the best thing you will ever experience is to cruise on test for a while, if you want to lean bulk its perfect, gains are faster, you'll feel more focused, you'll also feel that your shitty 5 hours of sleep is more than enough for the whole day, also rock hard boners are awesome too, my dick hurts when i get hard for a long time

The shit you use a needle for right? I take it that doesn't come in pill form

you get enough vitamin D ? Seriously look into it, at least here in Norway the recommended dosage by the state is like 10 microgram - which is way too little during winter. Went from feeling shit to pretty good these last few days after taking more fish oil, even had a boner when I woke up today

there is testosterone in pills, but its lot more harmfull on the liver and you have to be more careful with your precautions you can't skip one single day too, get some testosterone enanthate, two pins per week is super easy to do it, my first pin was super shaky and it got sore for one week, my second one was better and now i'm on my third month and i can pin myself with only one hand

I take 5,000 IU a day.
Also 6mg boron + 25mg zinc + literally everything

You know the "soy" thing people keep mentioning, as said it's a meme.

The issue is low-test. The only way to increase test more than a negligable level? Inject test.

Now I can't help it if you're a brainwashed cuck American who thinks "steroids are bad" but as someone who was low-test, they changed my fucking life.

Actually, fucking stay away from steroids. I want them to be "my thing". If everyone was doing them I wouldn't stand out.

Must admit it does upset me when a bro is having his life destroyed by anti-depressants, when injecting test would sort him right out.

Taking Cold Showers when it's cold out is even better. Your body goes into heatmode and you can basically step out of the shower and play in the snow naked without feeling cold.

Take clomid

Cutting carbs out of diet increases test by about 20%

Got any shit to back up the steroid stuff? fucking all I hear about are crazy side effects and losing your gainz when you stop.

Also crazy expensive

Sleep 8+ hours a day (avoid electronics 1 hour before bed, stop caffeine consumption hours before, meditate)
Get your magnesium (10mg/kg bodyweight)
Stop eating processed/refined shit
These alone will be the most effective things you can do to boost test, ESPECIALLY sleeping. Also do manly things and stop living a coddled life, like hiking.

>Must admit it does upset me when a bro is having his life destroyed by anti-depressants, when injecting test would sort him right out.

This is literally me. I was pumped full of anti psychotics and anti depressants for 9 years which caused me to put on nearly 75 lbs. Not one psychiatrist bothered to check my testosterone levels. With the increasing weight came more alienation from people, never ever having a significant other, and worsening mood. The higher doses of meds simply made me more like a zombie. Finally at 26 years old my GP said my test was low and to investigate it. I found some old bloodwork from when I was 20 and my test was literally at 198. Now after 6 months on TRT I have shown more improvement than all those years of meds combined. Never ever trust (((anti depressants))) lads. Getting lots of mires from girls now thanks to being 12% body fat but have no idea how to act on any of them or make friends.

>mfw I missed out on the most formative years of my life

not him but he's on trt i imagine, trt is low doses (125-250mg) and the side effects are manageable with constant blood tests. Low doses aren't worth your money and high doses are too dangerous. Get your testosterone checked and if you're below 300 you might consider using test.

Does this guy ever talk about roids or does he just gloss over it?

>just be sure to not do it after working out
That's the best time to take them, numb nuts. The cold reduces inflammation and can reduce recovery time.

Got to admit, that guy is impressive, full split and buff.

hahahahhaha, enjoy your no-gains dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=4SbkmJhniy8

Literally a god

>failed bodybuilder
>failed strength athlete

turned into fitness e-celeb. Don't get me wrong i love his colabs but juji is a gimmick and he gets boring quick

Myth. Habitual use of cigarettes will lower testosterone. However, smoking 1 cigarette a day will increase testosterone.

Keep it at one. Make it special

He popularised tricking though.

and then you get off the roids all your gains disappear and your hormones are fucked forever

soy on a daily use actually has its effects, but soy time to time or minimal intake doesn't.
>inb4 faget
have you had fried tofu nigga asian style? f

>northern canada and it's fucking cold here now, and I turn that dial all the way to the coldest setting every mornin

My nigga, east or west?

you've got your whole life ahead of you at 26. some guys your age are dealing with child support or bogus rape charges. it's easy to focus on good things you've missed out on but you should also be aware of the bullets you dodged. get out there and make the most of your life, user.

So no real legit chit aside from steroids? Literally am doing everything but that.

>Sleep 8 hrs
>take all the zinc/magnesium/boron/whatever
>eat all the food
>organic
>lifting multiple times bodyweight

the fuck am I missing and why do I still feel shitty all the time

jeez cuck genetics really are a death sentence. He's jacked but I bet weighs like 165lbs at his biggest. Just a guess he still looks puny somehow

I had low testosterone (350) last january. My doctor recommend I change my diet. Lots of veggies, guacamole, brown rice and reduce my red meat intake. She also recommended i start strength training(which is what brought me here). Im in construction, and ive always been strong, but i never really went to the gym. Im 5'8" and weighed 205 then. By my next check up in march, I was 182 and my t had gone up to 501. Im having it checked again in February, and I'm 173 now, so it'll be interesting so see where it is.

TL:DR if you are a fatty, lose weight and your t will go up.

Except that's the opposite of what happens. And even if you did lose your gains, roiding builds new muscle fibres, which means it would be way easier to get back to your previous size

So do you fuck your hormones or not?

you should be working to BE better, not feel better.

you will never get anywhere lift-wise with the way you're thinking, miserable until the grave.

See that's the shitty part though. Even if you doubled your test which would be crazy and completely unprecedented, you'd only be the healthy standard.

I forgot, she also prescribed me vitamin d. I live in minnesota and was very vitamin d deprived. For 6 months I took 25,000iu of D a day. From then on, I've been taking 5,000iu a day

depends

>which means it would be way easier to get back to your previous size
yeah, if you hop on roids again.

You do, and then they go back to normal as your testicles start functioning again. If you cycle properly and use an aromatase inhibitor you shouldn't lose much. Of course if you cruise for a year you might have permanent damage, but moderate usage is pretty safe.

Not necessarily, just because your body produces 1200 t, doesn't mean you use all of it. Your body might be ineffecient at processing t, therefore it produces more. My doctor also said she'd prescribe me testosterone, but the side effects might not be worth it atm. She said that the added T would fool my balls into thinking that they where producing enough and to slow down there production. This could lead to a severe decrease in the amount of sperm I produce. Since I'm working on impregnating the wife, it wasn't worth it.

>How do you increase T?
>No steroids.
You just ended your own thread, OP. Do a little research. There's no such thing as naturally increasing T. It's a fucking meme. Things like inadequate sleep and smoking will lower your base line, but living a healthy life will only being you to your base line. You can't increase it without injecting it. Hard truth.

a cold shower wont influence your gains in any significant way what you thinking about is not doing an ice bath directly after training as it blunts adaption but it still is a very small effect

>There's no such thing as naturally increasing T. It's a fucking meme.

Sincerely, your friend
Your local neighborhood steroid shill.

>I'm working on impregnating the wife

Lol just jizz inside her you fucking cumlet, nothing here to 'work on'

You can not increase test signifcantly over your bodies baseline of course if you live a shitty lifestyle you can bring your test to normal levels which might be seen as an increase

>What do you guys do to increase T?
A consistent program of regular, vigorous exercise, that includes both strength training and cardio-vascular training, along with a widely-varied omnivorous diet consisting of healthy foods, and plenty of sleep, is the only guaranteed way to raise testoserone levels. Don't waste your time with 'meme' supplements and weird foods that claim to do this.
>LIFT
>EAT
>SLEEP
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS
That's all anyone needs to do.
>but I do that and it's not working!
Then step it up.

Fuck, wish it was that easy. There's only a 24 hour window where her egg can be fertilized, so you have to fill her up before and during to ensure your best odds. We've been trying for 6 months now with no success. She has a longer than normal time frame between periods, 45 days instead of 30 and I suspect I have a low sperm count as it is. I'm busting a nut in a cup next week at the docs to see wtf is going on. She has type 1 diabetes as well, so that could be complicating things too. Theyre going to pump her crevice with some sort of dye and see if her tubes are blocked through x rays.

>says fuck off with steroids
>posts picture of a guy on steroids

Is this a meme supplement?

>her crevice
I loled

Arimistane (androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)
Be confident and avoid stress.
Take care of business as it comes up.
Cow liver, heart, intestines (Look for stuff like tripe, achii (rare Navajo food), and menudo.
Try to eat pork and lamb when you can.
Avoid plastics and especially heating your food in them.
Get awesome sleep.
Liver and onions are no joke.
Eat tons of greens, this actually makes a difference even if just broccoli and spinach.
Keep sugar and simple carbs minimal.
Have sex with women if you can.

Believe me or dont, I do not care. Natural test fluctuates between 1500 to 2300 ng/dL. I do all that stuff but also have weird genetics from a strange family history.

Keep you diet balanced, be active, and believe in yourself user.

I'm 23 and my last blood test was in march, came in just over 300. Doc said he doesn't think I should go on trt. Since then I started taking vitamin d daily, I've felt an improvement even though I haven't checked the numbers. But even more recently I've decided to eat a higher fat, cholesterol and fiber diet, since a lot of what I've read suggests correlations with those two in particular. Pork, duck eggs, a shit ton of whole grains, and 1000mg of cod liver oil. Been doing this for about a week, and I woke up from my first wet dream in about 2 years. Fuckin slathered in semen. I've also got more personal drive in the gym and in school.

I'm gonna go back for a blood test in march so I can give this a few months and see if there's any improvement over a year, but has anyone else tried taking on low t from a diet standpoint?

>Fucking up my lungs won't bring detriment to my overall health and indirectly lower my virility
Wew lad

See

Meant Not

free for all fist fight, brazilian style.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQsOwF9ZS8E&list=RDtQsOwF9ZS8E

Trust me, you're going to get out there with your T at the roof.

I have no evidence as regards T, but nothing makes me feel more alpha than fucking my gf and making her cum a couple of times and then not cum myself. It's like I'm in complete control. So you can do nocum and still give her the D.

bump

Where does one get it JFC????? Help me

Oh no when it's 70°? Lmao

You missed out on 6-8 years. You have 50 left. Stop complaining it could be much worse.

Only steroids, I'm telling you this with 100% honesty. Everything else is just a lie.

I do them almost every day. I started with scot showers but moved on to coldest and maximum strength showers in a week. I start with suddenly splashing my chest. I do not know if it increases T in the long run, but it wakes you up like nothing. It's a fucking shock to your system, no real 100% getting used to it. You also feel GREAT afterwards. So I absolutely encourage you to try it. Fuck it being cold outside, I do them no matter what. I also don't wear a coat and feel fine in minus few C since. I think too much comfort lulls us and makes us unsatisfied in the end. Feel those elements around you. Remember your nature.

this is a shitty glorified moshpit not a fight

>Cold Showers
>Michigan

this

i have a deja vu on this post
seriously
im really fucking sure i have read this with the same image years ago

If you take an estrogen modulator for 5-6 weeks will you maintain effects after you come off?

Could I take Arimistane to decrease stress? Do I slowly lessen doses to come off?

>how do I increase T besides the one thing that will increase T
I'm going to assume you already eat healthy and work out. All this other shit is either placebo effect or has been shown to increase T in small amounts.

what constitutes a failed body builder or strength athlete? arent we all?

are you progressing with your lifts? in other skills? in life? personally I have found there is no static state of feeling good, I have to be improving

This. Live a good life, sleep well, train hard, eat well.

Nothin else is gonna magically boost testosterone enough for you to notice, except for gear.

>Arimistane (androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)
More info? I read a bit on google. Do I have to taper the dosage when I go off it? I'm reading people saying they got gyno too. How to prevent this?

>Fuck off with steroids
>Posts physique built with steroids
You're such a fucking faggot holy shit

you squat twice your weight and you only squat 220?

well, there's your problem. you only weigh 110 lbs. eat more.

how the fuck, do i gain full shoulder mass, with no equipment