Facial surgery advice?

Not going to post a picture of me, but I get told I look like pic related, only not quite as ugly. I do get told I'm ugly though.

Advice? I've got an appointment to see a surgeon, and the obvious question is what I'll need doing. I've no idea though. Chin reduction jumps to mind.

Bear in mind I look about 20 years younger than Phil Nevile, much better skin too.

Also, facial surgery general.

How about you stop being a pussy and get some friends. Get some confidence

In what country is that ugly?

I've got friends, quite a lot actually for a guy my age. Decent social circle. I also have a decent career, and do quite a lot of work as a DJ. Nothing major like, just local clubs and events.

UK apparently. Actually, comedian Jason Manford makes a joke in his early stand-up about the Neville brothers being ugly, and the audience all laugh because it's true.

Christ, so even on the arsehole of the internet that is Veeky Forums, no one is willing to help.

Kill yourself

what the fuck kind of advice do you want?

Give me your lifting stats and then we'll talk.

You have to go back

Reddit is full of faggot snowflakes who tell even really dog-fuck-ugly people that "there's nothing wrong with you". Patronising cunts. Plus, I've been posting here for about 5 years and admire your honesty.

What would you do to that face to make it more attractive, surgery wise.

I don't see why my lifting stats are of relevance. My body is developing just fine and I use steroids (only done one cycle so far though). If you must know, I'm hovering around 1/2/3/4. Bench is getting closer to 3 pl8 though, OHP is around 1.5 pl8. That will hopefully shoot up on my next cycle, which is Test and Tren E.

>5 years
Wow you've really been here a long time haha

Lol you’re on roids AND you want facial surgery? This place is really destroying you

>who tell even really dog-fuck-ugly people that "there's nothing wrong with you"
guy in the OP looks passable, no real reason for surgeries.

>roids and facial surgery
>selfconfidence: -10

don't forget leg lengthening surgery, you don't wanna stay a manlet, do you?

Body dismorphia tends to deepen with plastic surgery.

Nothing to do with this place, I know and accept 99% of stuff posted on here is bullshit being spread by lazy NEETs.

6' so no need. Plus it destroys your ability to exercise for life.

Been extensively psychologically evaluated and I don't have body-dysmorphia. I think there's nothing wrong with me, but regularly get rejected on the grounds of being ugly.

I've even had mates come into psychology appointments with me to vouch that I'm not imagining people saying these things.

>Been extensively psychologically evaluated and I don't have body-dysmorphia. I think there's nothing wrong with me, but regularly get rejected on the grounds of being ugly.
>I've even had mates come into psychology appointments with me to vouch that I'm not imagining people saying these things
Okay, but I still cant imagine you being that ugly. post pic

Had a benign connective tissue tumor removed from my face today. Doing this raised my bf% ever so slightly. Today was not a good day.

I'm going to get my ears pinned back (bro used to sit on my head and pull my ears when we were kids) and my nose fixed (broke it fighting) it's not a nice break but a big lump that has discoloured the skin around my eyes and where my nose is broken

when did gooseling fix his lazy eye

I saw this thread and said wtf is wrong with you. That man doesn't look ugly, just mostly normal. This guy gets the idea:

>Remove cancer
>From a purely mathematical standpoint, a body fat metric increased
ily Veeky Forums