It's 2018 user, you don't need to live off tasteless chicken breast and scoops anymore

>It's 2018 user, you don't need to live off tasteless chicken breast and scoops anymore.

Shoo shoo

>bumps thread after 15 minutes of inactivity

is this frowned upon because it's vegan?

>spend $100 on a protein lootcrate of normie shit and get 300g protein

>spend $15 on chicken breast and get 300g protein

>being so poor that you think pictured is anywhere close to $100

in Australia, yes it would be.

a protein bar with 45g protein is like $6 here

$6 of chicken breast would get you 120g+ protein

sorry it is 2010 in australia

redpill me on kodiak cakes

one cup of mix, two eggs, and whole milk into waffles feels like the gains train

That picture is probably 100 bucks though.

Uhhh... Sorry to call you out on this but you are apparently ignorant towards the cost of living in different areas. The same thing can be cheaper in another place, because that place is literally poorer and could not afford that thing if it was sold at your "regular" price. For example, in the philippines, a pack of marlboro cigarettes cost about $2, but the same pack in America costs almost $6.

Australia is actually super expensive compared to America because they are doing well. I've traveled all over the world and know that if anyone makes fun of the cost of another countries prices, they are probably poorer and dumber than that country. As an American, I can say that's the case with most Americans. You'd know that if you traveled, but you can't because you are poor and dumb.

was meant for

>20
>20
>32
>14

86 dollars without tax on deals (94ish without deals). That user is retarded for thinking it's 100 bucks lmao!!!

so you buy sugar-filled nutritionvoid expensive SHIT,just because it has some added soyboy protein to it? nigger please

I looked up the nutrition for most of their products.

Chicken and greek yogurt are definitely still better sources of protein. However, this stuff isnt that bad. Most of it's about 22g protein per 200 calories.

>eating this processed junk and paying for the privilege

those "protein cookies" are cost a too much.

Niggas put 3 scoops of whey in their blend and sell it 3 times the prices of regular cookies

That's all literally sugar-filled crap. Into the bin with it.

>rounds up
>round up the rounded up number
>round up one more time for good measure

wow look it's almost 100

>Australia is actually super expensive compared to America because they are doing well.

I spit out my gains right here

Yea imma gonna hit you,first chance i get.