Veganism is a health lie

As we are all well-aware: Veganism is not a sustainable diet. Vegans constantly lie about this, but know that is all they are doing: LYING. Name a single person who has gone vegan their entire lives: NOBODY. There is a reason for this. Forcing a vegan diet unto a child is akin to child abuse. You are intentionally putting a child in harm's way.

We all should recognize by now how intellectually dishonest vegans are ever since the release of the propaganda piece known as What the Health: A vegan propaganda piece decimated by investigative journalists and medical professionals. Even one of my friends fell for it. Shame.

If you choose to go vegan: FINE. All the more power to you, but you should recognize that you are putting your body in danger by restricting your diet to such an extent. You are far better off eating a well-balanced diet.

Do many countries have an obesity problem? Yes. Is that because of an omnivore diet. You'd be fucking stupid to think so. It's all due to lack of self-control and discipline. Anyone can be healthy while eating an omnivorous diet.

An important point to consider is that vegans ALWAYS use ethics when it suits them best. They claim that they don't use any animal products because it is unethical. But they have no problem taking shelter in a home that was placed in an area where animals habituated but had to be destroyed for placing the home. They also have no problem using products made by people in shitty factory conditions. But "animal" products? No sir.

Vegans. Stop lying.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/
pnas.org/content/early/2017/11/07/1707322114
youtube.com/watch?v=78p_VyEl8oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Forcing a vegan diet unto a child is akin to child abuse.
>implying child > animal

Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong-suit is it.
>Also strawman

cholesterol raises your risk for heart disease for about 30-40% of people. it is the number one cause of death in the world. do not tell me how it isnt sustainable because you're a fucking pussy if you can't control yourself beyond whats been done for thousands of years.

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is shoe-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

If the U.S. went 100% vegan, it would be a PUBLIC HEALTH DISASTER:
pnas.org/content/early/2017/11/07/1707322114

Guess what? Your body is FULL of "closed-loop", self-regulating systems. Cholesterol is just one of those; YOUR BODY MANUFACTURES CHOLESTEROL BECAUSE IT IS USEFUL TO IT. Dietary intake only affects blood cholesterol levels in extreme cases where someone has abused their body to the extent that the regulation mechanisms start to break down; EATING ANIMAL PRODUCTS MODERATELY WILL NOT CAUSE THIS.

You are dumb. Please eat some meat so your brain starts to work correctly again. Until then you are excluded from any rational conversations.

look bimbo, dietary cholesterol raises serum cholesterol including LDL FRACTIONS which are atherogenic for about 30-40% OF PEOPLE.
IT IS A VERY BIG PORTION OF PEOPLE.
It has nothing to do with promoting the lives of bullshit dumb animals who get farmed off us because we can. it's for your own health.

im not even vegan. i just know the facts.

Autistically repeating the same shit over and over again doesn't make it any less bullshit so why don't you just admit you have no idea what you're talking about and go away?

>eat meat and dairy EVERY SINGLE DAY
>get lots of exercise
>LDLs are low, HDLs are high, doctors practically give me a round of applause when they see my bloodwork, they're so fucking happy
..and I'm far from the only one who fits this description.
>t. dumbshits who don't know how anything actually works
KYS

> anti-HUMAN
muh humeens, hows the 18th century crop rotation methods working out for you during these times of global warming
god forbid you ever need a blood transfusion or a pacemaker

>t. if you do it perfectly there wont be problems
also rings true for everything else
>another case of "youre free to have it painted whatever color you like as long as its black"

>he thinks he knows 'facts'
>because he read it on some faggot website
lol

if your faggot website means ncbi pubmed then yes.

>believing government propaganda
Nope, I want peer-reviewed, double-blind, neutral University studies, at least THREE of them, before I'll even begin to believe anything you say. So get busy, I've got other things to do today and can't be bothered to wait around for slackers like you to get your work done.

just read the WHO consensus for vegan diets if you don't believe me. that's backed by all the peer reviewed research until now.

>hurr durr study negates reality
fatties like you gonna fat. better go check your glucose levels, fatty you might need another injection
>MUH DIABEETUS
>MUH HIGH CHOLESTEROL
>fatties gonna fat

Most of the world lives on a vegan diet. Asia is predominantly vegan

>some faggot political organzation with an agenda that has nothing to do with health
lol

>WHO consensus
The WHO is a fucking joke dude.

>denialists
>being this deluded

>has no clue what 'vegan' actually means
>tosses the term around anyway
you're disqualified, leave the thread

years of therapy wont resolve this level of paranoia, kek, what are you worried about nobodies waiting on you or will miss you if by the off chance you die choking on cauliflower

>implying child > animal
My child>your child>you>animal
These are correct priorities.

Oh I'm sorry did you say something? I was too busy over here eating bacon and being awesome.

cringe

You're confusing vegetarian with vegan.
And the mostly vegetarian nations have seen a huge and almost epidemic level rise in diabetes and colon cancer. But no change in the level of meat.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

You get it.

You get it.

Listen. Many foods have dietary cholesterol, but you don't see healthy people dying from it. IT'S OKAY TO HAVE DIETARY CHOLESTEROL. IT WILL NOT KILL YOU IN MODERATION.

Agricultural methods have advanced and continue to advance. Your argument has no merit. Sit down.

Learn how to argue instead of throwing out strawmen and ad hominem. Grow up.

LOL deluded about what? My less than 10% bodyfat, my large amount of lean muscle tissue, my low LDLs and high HDLs, my high level of cardio-vascular fitness, and my high overall state of health, eating an OMNIVOROUS diet, like we're evolved to? That delusion? You know, the *delusions* I have that are documented in medical records and athletic records?

Now be quiet and weave your baskets, or whatever it is you faggots do.

This.
I have several doctors in the family who said that many vegans simply shut down after 10-15 years due to not getting enough micronutrients and often also macronutrients. My sister is a vegetarian and eats eggs, milk, etc, but she still needs supplements for basic things like protein since she simply can't get enough of it in her vegetarian diet, unless she'd force feed herself with protein rich foods.

you can say anything you want. having LDL cholesterol above 70mg/dl will catch up on you if you happen to be in the minority. which is 40% of people.

Yeah, well vegans gon veg. LOL.

Let them lie to themselves and let evolution take its course.

ok then

>Agricultural methods have advanced and continue to advance.
youre so stupid, how can you explain the point but miss it at the same time, bravo

>eating over a pound of kidney beans a day
Sound like a great life senpai.
Also, you are aware you get literally no b12 besides your supplement?

animals get b12 supplemented, you realize that right? the only reason vegans have to supplement b12 is because veggies are powercleaned so the b12 bacteria from the soil is washed off. and obvipusly you can eat things other than kidney beans, this was just an example to show that vegans absolutely can get 100% of their micros and macros.

>animals get b12 supplemented, you realize that right?
Only vegan animals. You're making my point for me desu.
Also, you're not really meeting macros, you have a 200 Cal deficit and probably eat all day just to get there.

>Enough ALA to make EPA and DHA

Hahaha this is what vegans actually believe.

do you mean herbivores or the ones that make a conscious decision to stop eating meat?

Nice ad hominem. Please try again.

where the fuck do you think b12 comes from originally? you think animals make b12 you fucking idiot? they get it from the soil on the plants they eat, or supplements

Bro. Don't try arguing with vegans. They are literally cognitively deficient due to their diets. LOL.

this might go over your head, but cobalamin bioaccumulates. It's not really possible to get enough of it eating at a lower trophic level.
Think of it this way. Even animals that are evolutionarily optimized for herbivory still get b12 deficiencies fairly commonly. And you think that it makes sense for a human to eat a similar diet.

you eat cows that get cobalamin from grass. yes it bioaccumulates, but you don't actually need that much b12. neither do cows who weigh 4 times more than you. if it "isnt really possible" to get enough eating plants then basically all herbivorous animals would be dead. not that this even matters since we have to supplement it, and meatcucks are no exception. vegans supplement it from pills and meatcucks eat cows that got it supplemented from needles or supplemented feed.

>being this butthurt that others are morally pure yet you can't stop whiffing pig dick

And yet his diet has B12, lmao.
Nice logic there friendo, enjoy the doxin rich diet.

>he doesn't take algae DHAs

Cows are adapted for herbivory, humans are not (to the same extent anyway). Cows can eat a lot more grass than a human can even relative to body mass, and as such they can get enough b12. Humans don't have the stomach capacity to get enough from plants alone.
>vegans supplement it from pills and meatcucks eat cows that got it supplemented from needles or supplemented feed.
I've spent months eating rice and venison. No b12 deficiencies. So nah, you don't really need to supplement if you have a diet that isn't a meme.

>name a single person who has gone vegan their entire lives

youtube.com/watch?v=78p_VyEl8oY

Here's one, a bodybuilder, female, probably bigger than you lmao.

I could have a diet of snickers, butter, whey, and vitamin supplements and still meet my macros and micros.
It's still a retarded meme diet.

Imagine being this retarded lmao.
>cowsa re adapted for herbivory
they're herbivores and ruminants, humans are not ruminants or herbivores, humans are omnivores, but they're NOT archetype omnivores like bears who absolutely need to eat animals.
Also, untreated water has b12, fuck off seriously, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Yeah, so?
Does his diet not have b12?
Oh it does doesn't it, oh, then I guess it is not an issue then.

>fucking up ctrl+c and ctrl+v
Ask me how I know you have a b12 deficiency.
>they're herbivores and ruminants, humans are not ruminants or herbivores, humans are omnivores, but they're NOT archetype omnivores like bears who absolutely need to eat animals.
So many words and yet nothing of value was said. Humans are not herbivores, but we do engage in herbivory. As such we have some adaptations to herbivory. As do bears. But not nearly the extent to which cows do. There's no such thing as an archetypal omnivore, all omnivores have varying diets. And humans do need to eat animals to develop, hence why vegans have b12 deficiencies without supplementation.
>Also, untreated water has b12, fuck off seriously, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Oh so you're one of those "raw water" dumbasses too. Water has arsenic too, guess that makes it poisonous, huh?

Kek. Get real. She's:

1. A liar
2. A drug-user

Meatcucks btfo

>others are morally pure
Hypocrites are never morally pure.