Why even lift?

Why even lift?

To feel good inside your body?
To all the people who lift to look pretty: lmfao

just because some fat guys somehow manage to attract tens doesn't mean you getting fit won't increase your chances with the ladies...

so i can be the guy she cheats on him with.

then don't and get fat, you slob

He has some hormonal problems, and last time a checked he as cuck, not even memeing, that truth, just google.

To be the big dicked well built side dick that he doesn't know about or she tells him not to worry about.

To stave off suicide

they both look mudslimy

Wife asked me to quit drinking till I black out every day, so I've got a bunch of free time on my hands now.
Lifting seems like something productive I can do in that time

Because there are others things than just attracting women

To get swole fag, what else?

So you look and feel better than that guy

wasnt he on a diet but then gave up after two days? Thats worse than boogie

To improve your mind and body for YOURSELF. Disgusting roastie whores shouldn’t be the reason for your own self-betterment

I don't need to lift, I need to do cardio to get rid of my FUPA.

Cuz I don't have the luxury of having a rich dad and the luck to find that 1 in 10,000 girl who is a beautiful autist.

This pic is the exception not the norm. Also im sure she cucks him

/Thread

Just because some silly girl is dating a fat fuck, doesn't mean the vast majority of girls don't want a fit dude, and not to mention, this girl gets hit on by a fit guy in the club she's getting fucked by him 2 hours later telling her man she's at an after party.

>being an alcoholic
>stop drinking just because your wife asked you to
Fucking cuck.

>big frame
>large skull
>tall features, big chin
>tall
>probably has a big dick
OH NO FAT CHAD IS BETTER THAN A LEAN GYMCEL, STOP THE PRESSES

but you feel good inside your body because you are prettier

For yourself and not for others. Also, this guy is gonna get cucked eventually by some more muscular guy anyway. What's the point of staying skinnyfat?

Lol just cause this fat fuck has one hot gf doesn't mean they're happy or that she's cucking him. Being fit gives you more opportunities than this asshole. If they break up what's lard ass gonna do? Pull another 8? Probably not.

Real answer:

if you are white, tall (at least 5'10) and have decent facial bone structure and are neurotypical, you don't need to lift to "get girls"

This.

It is staggering how much cope is in this thread. One guy who rolled a natural fucking 20 in charisma or luck who got the girl is now suddenly a cuck or "she gets ducked by gym Bros all day"
I never wanted to believe it, but this board is nothing but salt.

>I was hurt by a woman now I can't believe in any of them

Because i couldnt possibly be happy having an ugly body.

why do anything?

>T. Fat guy getting cucked RIGHT NOW

because this chick is fantasizing about a swolebro while she fucks this guy for his status and money. this fat faggot will never experience real, raw desire from a woman.

Ugly guys can get girls, but they can't pump and dump for free like someone who's actually good looking.

Find me a poor 4/10 guy with a hot chick and i'll belive the bullshit you just wrote.

>Pro tip: you cant.

>Financial lifts
k

you are the worst kind of faggot. you can feel good inside your body and look like total shit and never lift a day in your life.

this is an anonymous message board, no reason to lie. we just lift to look good.

To disparage chestlets everywhere I go.
Brotip: flex your pecs around chestlets, they will lose sleep over it.

>8
lol
she's a 6 at best
maybe an 8 in some place where the average beauty of women is not as high as were I am currently living(Scandinavia)

So the guy in the op isn't out of that woman's league? If that's the case why is he getting cucked?

>being proud of living in middle east Jr.
Don't you have a goat to corn hole?