Love life.

>non suicide edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P_NvirOdQ0I?t=304
youtube.com/watch?v=T07vSOuMUD8&t=66s&ab_channel=ConzoGamesandMusic
youtube.com/watch?v=wse0vzoXLKc&ab_channel=BellaChu
exrx.net/Kinesiology/Inflexibilities.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for have a good day, train hard and ass (always /plg/ related)

Thanks MA sometimes I feel you're the only positive poster here.

>white girls

>eat a ton of protein
trying my best
>squat heavy
injury flares up
>push heavy objects
dont have strongman equipment
>have sex
kill me
>love life
but there's nothing worth loving

im always positive i just meme here and there

All I want is pussy and a galaxy McFlurry but I have neither :(

>not an oreo milkshake from burgerking

are you even trying lad??

How important are shoes?
I'm currently lifting in running shoes.
Should I drop $200 and get a pair of reebok crossfit nano 8's, or are shoes overhyped and it doesn't really matter what you wear?

holy fuck this shit is so good. I remember when I was eating that everyday after classes.

i would rather lift barefoot than in running shoes

redpill me on supplements lads. Ive always just eaten food and shit, but uni and other stuff means I cant eat as much. help me right this second

So you're telling me that for an activity which demands stability and force you're wearing shoes designed to disperse force and bounce?

>t. fat retard

>non suicide edition
fuck man, don't ruin their thread.

But I've tried time and time again to make them happen but it always ends like this.

>How important are shoes?

Incredibly important

>I'm currently lifting in running shoes.

Literally the worst shoe possible, kill yourself.

>Should I drop $200 and get a pair of reebok crossfit nano 8's,
>crossfit
>$200

No. Adidas Powerlifts 3.0 are an acceptable shoe for about $90. Wei-Rui Warrior shoes are $100 or less. I ordered some Limitless Power Shoes from their booth at USAPL Nationals back in October, and recently received them in the mail. They're $120 dollars usually, but they heard who I was and cut me a discount. I like them well enough.

But seriously, make sure they have the pair you want IN STOCK or you could be waiting a full fucking Quarter for their imbecilic manufacturer to make a new batch.

Also, those are shoes for squatting, bench pressing, or olympic lifts. While they are better than your shitty, shitty running shoes for deadlifts, barefoot (or in some wrestling or deadlift shoes that's basically a leather/rubber sock, like Sabo deadlift shoes, if your gym bitches at you over barefoot) is better than a heeled shoe.

vit D is basically needed for everyone unless you spend like 5 hours on sun every day. Zinc is pretty good as well, everything else is mostly meme.

Hey guys, can I use elbow wraps as knee wraps? They are 1.3m. thanks

is this just discoloration or what cause it never looks like she knows how to shave her armpits anytime she wears something sleeveless

if you dont live in a sunny region its very likely you need vit d

magnesium and vit k2 are interesting. Stay away from cheap powders

>they heard who i was

who are you?

shaving is for degen roasties. natural is better panzy

Thanks!
I'll check out my local Adidas store and see if they have any powerlifts to try on.

I dont know what this is trying to convey. do you think a woman who shaves is the type you want to raise children with? now way!

Malanichev is coming to my gym :)))))))

They most certainly will not hahah

>is this just discoloration or what cause it never looks like she knows how to shave her armpits
You are going to flip shit if you ever get to see a vagina.

Speaking of vagina, when are you going to do something respectable, like lift something impressive?

projection incel

Why is your only defense against any accusations "projection"?

What did she mean by this

wgaf

delete this

Does someone have a link for PPST 3rd edition?

no

I'm having trouble with the 4th step mentioned in the picture guys what do

The Undisputed Squatking of /PLG/

At least until Norsefat starts posting again.

They likely won't. I used to have some, and what I did was I went to Dick's and tried on Adidas sneakers until I found the size that fit. The Powerlifts should be the same size as the sneakers, as it's all Adidas.

>The Undisputed Squatking of /PLG/
That's frog tho

>reading PPST
>As an athlete progresses past the novice stage, his adaptive capacity becomes advanced to the point where stress must be accumulated, not just with multiple sets during one workout but over several workouts, and training complexity must accommodate this fact.
>and yet, in TM progress is driven entirely by the 5x5 day
what did rippletits mean by this?

Exactly

periodization is a meme. As long as volume is going up longterm youll get stronger

doubt.jpegpnggifwebm

>S H I T T E D

projection

What do you guys think of snatch grip deadlifts?
I did 3x6 at 315 with my normal DL routine and holy shit my quads and upper back got doms like I haven't had in a while.

Also:
>front squats
My back squat 1rm is 430, can someone tell me if this is okay progress?
3x1 @350lb
3x3 @285
3x5 @255

Do you guys use straps like
youtu.be/P_NvirOdQ0I?t=304
or no straps?

>the faceless
cringed hard

>i will never have a strong healthy body like that again

Won't it be harder to bail out of if you have straps wrapped around it?

as far as I know he has some fucked up shoulders so probably why he squats like this.

This is true and fair enough, I've just seen more people than him do it

I mean, he's not weak tho but I think the show is a little "eh".

>tfw have the best taste in music in the world.

>straps for front squatting

that's fucking embarrassing. stop being a wuss and learn clean grip.

you like this
youtube.com/watch?v=T07vSOuMUD8&t=66s&ab_channel=ConzoGamesandMusic
too? I didnt know there was anyone with as patrish taste as me in the world

I *don't* use straps, that's why I was asking, famiglia.
I didn't know if there was some sort of meme about the "benefits."

>youtube.com/watch?v=wse0vzoXLKc&ab_channel=BellaChu
this?

where do i brace for the deadlift

before i grip the bar or when im in position to pull

>Doctor told me I'll never squat or deadlift heavy again

is the doctor your fucking mum? no? do what you fucking want

>he would stop squatting and diddlydoodling if his mom told him to

Let me guess, overly specific powerlifting training without a sufficient general strength base?

Wendler dresses like the guy in the gym who thinks reracking weights is beneath him

Guess all you like. There's no point anymore. I can't train anything below the ribcage ever again.

>hes a bad son

What's up with the new RTS routines? How do I build one? They all start with a single @8 now right?

>heh stupid kiddos if they had general strength base they would be invulnerable.

What do you mean brace?
Like, inhaling?
Do it at the top, user. You can't take as large of a breath in position than before you grope the bar

When did men start giving a shit about what other men wear?

That kind of feminine behavior won't take you far.

why?
momma knows best

I did guess. Was I correct?

I suppose? Laugh away. I've no pride to feel hurt any more. I just did the lifts I found fun.

So what happened you melodramatic soyboy turd?

unless youre literally paralysed yes you can. people like eric lillybridge have broken spines and still pull 900lb. if you dont its because you dont want to

>stupid kiddos if they had general strength base they would be invulnerable.
Not invulnerable, but harder to kill.

You're mixing your memes now sweetie.

And yet his methods are nowhere to be found

yeah, you sound like a little loser faggot. fuck off and stop shitting up the thread you bitchy retard. this isn't your blog. winners/aspiring winners only, no little cuck bitch chumps like you.

embarrassing loser. kys.

rehab work, surgery if needed, start slow and build back up. it would be much easier to give you real advice if you wernt a vague posting faggot

what the fuck am I supposed to tell you? I lifted weight. Back got fucked. Tried to rehab. Lifted again. Back got fucked. Went to doctor. Got rehab. Did rehab. Lifted weight. Back got fucked. Doctor told me it's no longer fixable.
I'm only posting here for nostalgia I guess. It's fun partaking in discussions about something I loved.

>Back got fucked
is not a medical term you mongoloid

literally since the dawn of civilization. not paying attention would piss off enemy tribesmen, which got you killed.

stop with that fake alpha shit, Jim.

i didn't ask you, bitch boy. take your hysterical faggot ass on over to /r9k/ with the rest of the shitters. you're embarrassing yourself and cheapening actual discussion among individuals who give a damn about the topic at hand.

seriously. fuck off. retard.

Why? With lifting gone what other joys are there for one such as I other than (You)'s and upset anons?

none. fuck off and kill yourself you faggot coward.

>Doctor told me it's no longer fixable
EL OH EL
I'm so glad GDEs like you exist tbqh.
>slip disc
>rehab properly
>squat 215kg and pull 235 pain free

What is "rehab properly" and why is there no literature on this other than memegill's?

>doctors knowing shit about anything
the doctors of today is the equivalent of a crossfitter

Some knowledge on everything but far from being an expertt on anything. Ive been reading your bitchass posts about your back for nearly a year now

in the meantime i slipped a disc and even mine healed. Youre not doing whatever it takes, thats your problem

Did anyone here run the cowboy method?

What the fuck is whatever it takes? I've been on mcshill's bullshit for that whole year without results. You're all speaking in god damn riddles and memes.

Because the way the system is run is that you pay for surgery which is expensive to get things done like that

ofc there is no literature on the spine healing itself even though weve seen it countlrss of times. If they cant get money out of it they wont fund it

memegills, deadhangs, working on my horrible deadlift form, not sitting most of the day, hypers and reverse hypers and time.

The biggest thing that helped is working on deadlift form and to a certain degree squat form, if my back during deadlift doesn't look like an Oly lifter pulling then it's a failed lift now DLs make my back feel good.

>memegills
did
>deadhangs
did
>working on my form
did
>not sitting
can't
>hypers
I thought these were shit since they round your lower back?
>reverse hypers
don't have

What the other guy said; don't sit all day. And also be sure to stretch. I don't mean as if you were a snake-person and take pain killers to stretch better, just make sure to take 5 minutes to move your body well. Make it loose and nice, in the morning or evening. Also, don't sit, and when you do, sit properly.

its really fucking simple

you stretch the hips which are likely to be tight otherwise you wouldnt have snapped your shit on a sub 4 plate deadlift

Tight muscled make you prone for injury
>exrx.net/Kinesiology/Inflexibilities.html
Here do the lower body stretches given here

decompress your spine, weighted hangs etc try and see which one works. Also stop fking compressing your spine. Build up yhe weights slowly

>working on my form
Doubt it tbqh, if you post vid of your form right now it will be shit.

>I thought these were shit since they round your lower back?
just do them like kirilli does in his back workout youtube vid
>don't have
You can literally do it on a dinning table, you don't need resistance just do shitloads of reps so you get blood flowing in the area.

Ok haha I guess all work I've done on my form for the past fucking year has been imaginary haha. I guess I'm not keeping my back straight despite the fact that it is haha

TM is idiotic and you'd be better off doing more submax volume on friday instead of RETARDEDLY pushing the 5RM which is going up anyway as long as your weekly volume progresses