21 years old

>21 years old
>5'5

Why even try?

Have you tried growing taller?

Be a trap

Somehow i still managed to grow taller than my parents and sister.

Just be yourself. I know this will sound canned and awkward, but *the rest of the same shit*

Do you like boys or girls, user? this is important in deciding if its worth trying

are you white? you can still reliably get a desperate asian girl if you can't find a tall girl with an amazon fetish

pump loads of estrogen up your ass, wear a cute, girly skirt, put some pink bows in your, paint your face with make up and become a full blown butt slut who regularly trains her (male) ass pussy. at 5'5", you are F-U-C-K-E-D.

>5'7"
>29yo
>9.5. BBC

made it

Nigger manlet measuring from Ass as usual

>9.5 BBC

that's why

>be 5'7
>just 18
think ill grow?

>5'4
>19

ima kill myself soon anyways, quality of life will be shit, and will be alone for the rest of my life, never saw a single person my height with a gf or with a good paying job

Go Gimli mode brah

im sorry bro...

this but unironically

Become a bottom faggot, make-up will make even the ugliest of us tolerable

>5'5
>faggot
>skinny dyel
>"user you have your mom's face!"
>tfw when unironically considered this
I swear one of these days, a post like this will push me to do it.

damn dude im sorry..

the actor who played gimli was like 6'4

Move to an asian country. A friend of mine moved to Japan and found a wife within a year. You can do this user.

Then honestly, you shouldn't feel bad

Boots. Girls do this with high heels to add a couple of inches.

I empathy with you cause im a dicklet and someone said it better than i could on this board. Would you ratter be a fat/skelly manlet faggot or a jacked manlet faggot?

Dude my sister is 9 and she's 5'4 come on

>22 years old
>6'0
>loose skin from fat childhood that I don't think will ever go away
>hairy chest
>hairy shoulders
>hairy back
>BO
>sebaceous cyst on my chest that hurts like a bitch

Everybody has their problems lad. Sure, we're all jealous of Chad but everybody else was born with flaws. Better to accept them and improve yourself from there. Basically I'm tall enough but I'm gross, you want to be in my shoes? Didn't think so.