youtube.com/watch?v=hR6agVkRRUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cook it correctly.

cook fresh
olive oil
salt pepper
dont overcook
dont cut it up into small pieces

I was going to say you can just bake it in the oven and to Google a temperature and a time but if you couldn't figure that out yourself then I guarantee you'll probably fuck up baking it too

Wine.

That's it.

I like it slow cooked and shredded, had it for dinner earlier

racist cracker say that in real life

>skin on
>dry it out with paper towel
>flatten it out
>fry with skin side down
>use olive oil, salt, pepper
done

>boneless skinless breasts
You already fucked up. Get thighs or leg quarters nucka, they're cheap and flavorful and fat is good for ya

Being this upset over something online

>skin on
>bone in
>salt and pepper nigger
>fry skin side down in tallow, ghee, or lard (not in olive oil like the rest of these cancer ridden fucks are suggesting) until golden brown and crispy
>flip that shit over and throw the whole pan in the oven at 400° till internal temp is 160°
>let it rest 5 minutes
>carve that shit right off the bone and enjoy

use thighs no need to add oil

>deal with bones
nah

when we meet IRL (and we will) i'm going to drop you to the ground and smash your face into the concrete until there's nothing left

Buy chicken thighs instead

pound flat with a mallet
dredge in egg
dredge in flour+salt+spice mix
fry in shallow oil for 4 minutes, flipping at 2 minutes
enjoy the best thing you can eat

best way to cook chicken
425° 12 mins per side
juiciest moistest chicken ever. even stays juicy after you refridgerate it so its perfect for meal preps

>COVER IN BREAD AND FRY
Amerimutts everyone

How do you cook meat evenly on a stovetop?

we don't fucking know, man, we lift~

go ask Veeky Forums

Boil it. Use no sauces, and only salt n spices for seasoning.

if u just use a frying pan u
>bake brown/gold in butter in 1 min
>pour 200 ml water in frying pan
>put lid on
>wait
>done

like lmao that's it

pro-tip: don't shit on my advice, this is the easiest way

You can get boneless thighs

>boiled chicken no sauce
>white people

sure thing tyrone

Put in George Foreman grill.
Push chicken button.

With a pan? Like I said just flatten it out and fry. It'll cook evenly and have crispy skin.

>schnitzel
>american

Aiming for maximum protein. Minimum calories.

pic related

>when that loose screw finally gives up

Cooking method makes absolutely no difference in terms of protein content, and a couple tablespoons of bbq sauce or salsa is like 30 calories

>cooker
>1 kg sliced up boneless skinless chicken breast
>1 onion
>400grams broccoli
>400grams grean beans
>garlic powder
>herbs (any you like the taste of I personally go for a Provence mix)
>curcumen
>paprika
>spray cooker with cooking spray
>add everything to cooker
>chicken on bottom veggies on top
>put lid on cooker and cook on max heat for 15 minutes
>stir till mix is homogeneous
>cook on low heat for another 15 minutes
>turn off heat and mix again
>let sit for 5-15 minutes
>served with 200 grams brown rice

B R I N E
R
I
N
E

youtu.be/if0hMg6WjdE

Watch and learn

Brined chicken takes on a disgusting texture and makes it way too salty. Brines are better for whole birds and larger cuts of meat

Why the fuck are you cooking with curcumen?

use less salt then you fucking dunce

>cut into chunks
>turn on frying pan on medium low heat
>add butter or coconut oil
>add chicken
>add salt/other spices or stuff
>wait till its done

Do you even know what a brine is?

Mix olive oil with paprika, herbs de Provence (or just some herb by itself like rosemary or oregano), garlic, salt, and pepper. Use leftover olive oil mix on something like chopped sweet potatoes. Put in oven at 425 F for 30 minutes

gf never knows what she wants to eat(she also lifts).
was thinking of some kind of chicken curry

anyone has some nice recipe that isnt loaded in oils?

Boil and eat.

Buy a food thermometer.

Most people think chicken is only cooked if it's not pink inside. This isn't true for chicken breast, hence the constant complaints about chicken bring dry and boring, because everyone overcooks it.

cutting it up into small pieces makes it alot easier to mix in with rice or veggies. if you make a big ass bowl for lunch and you dont finish it because its also your dinner it wont look like you're a little babby that cant finish his plate, it makes cooking and eating even more of a nobrainer, very useful for people who have trouble getting all their kcals in a day.

use this

Why do you guys constantly shill for this?

40 minutes at 200-210 Celsius

Salt
Paprika
Pepper
Red pepper
Cut it into cubes
Sear in a saucepan til it starts falling apart
Add a little bit of water and stir it around til it’s all stringy and pulled apart

Use it in whatever its going in

If it's frozen bake it for a bit then Fry it keeps it j00cy

dice it up and add some butter chicken sauce and serve with rice yum

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH DIFFERENCE 30 CALORIES MAKES?

LETS BREAK IT DOWN

30 calories
6 meals a day
365 days a year
THAT’S 65,700 CALORIES
and at 4000 calories in 1lb of fat

THAT’S 16.5 FUCKING EXTRA POUNDS YOU FAT
DUMB
AMERINIGGER

Pound with mallet
Season with pepper, Cajun salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
Place stainless pan on stove on medium high heat with some olive oil.
Add chicken. Cook 5 min a side until golden brown.
Transfer pan to oven @375 for aprox 15-20 minutes or until internal temp reaches 175.

Retard alert!

>olive oil
'No'
>internal temp of 175
'No'

Typical nigger resorting to violence.

I prefer the texture at 175. By searing it the breast is still juicy.

>Provence mix)
This shit is amazing, especially with chicken.

I usually go:
>Put breast in deep plate
>Cover it in EVOO
>Season liberally with provence mix and chili powder, add just a TINY bit of dried onion & garlic
>Cover with plastic wrap or alu foil, put it in the fridge for a couple of hours
>Cut it in small pieces
>Put it hot pan with a tiny amount of cooking oil (it already has plenty from the marinade) for a couple of minutes
>Put it inside a tortilla with a little curry/sour cream sauce, some vegetables like cucumber/tomatoes/peppers and you're good to go.

Pro tip #1:
Put it in room temperature if its frozen solid for 8-10 hours.
Then boil a big pot of water, take the pot off the stove when the water is clearly boiling.
Put down all the chicken so its under water, put on the lid on the pot and let the chicken be in the water for like 8-10 min.
Rinse out the water and the chicken is good to go for eating or freezing again for later use.
Microwave it to heat it up if you use it for later use.

I eat chicken breast every night and that shit gets tiresome so I use a meat thermometer and cook it until it is just safe to eat. It keeps all its moisture and it is never dry.

Pressure cooker after browning the outside, add your favored seasoning and let it cook for ~8-10ish min once it reaches pressure.

I don't know why more people don't batter and fry their own chicken.. the quality of meat is such shit at any restaurant or fast food place.

Best bulking food

>1:16 salt:water warm brine with garlic bay leaf and peppercorn for at least 1/2 an hour
>paper towel dry and then brush with olive oil
>rub in some spices: paprika, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, marjoram, curry, nutmeg, just pick spices that match flavor profiles you’re going for (rosemary, thyme, marjoram, garlic powder for Italian or curry, turmeric, nutmeg, cumin for Indian, etc)
>roast at 450 until internal temp of 160 deg F (15-20 min)
>rest 5-10 minutes before cutting
>top with fresh ingredients, lime, cilantro, parsley, raw onion, jalapeño
>serve with veggies, rice, whatev

>put into frying pan
>add salt & pepper
>(optional) add a bit of tomato sauce and/or a bit of grated cheese
>cook
done

Who the fuck eats 6 meals a day? But actually you're right, even 30 extra calories is over 10,000 in a year which puts it in perspective. Sorry user.

>40 minutes for a chicken breast

that is fucking disgusting user

i was raised on dry ass chicken and can't eat it any other way. "properly" cooked chicken is rubbery to me.

Forgot to add to broil for last 3-5 minutes for crispy crust

Butterfly them

International foods make chicken breast taste the best. Especially chicken schwarma or butter chicken - you can do both of those in the slow cooker and use lowcal ingredients since the flavor comes from the spices.

I usually marinate mine and 33 minutes at 375 in the oven. Easy peasy.

Pan, nice and hot

Oh I remember a rookie mistake was not butterflying my chicken. That basically means cut the thickness in half if it’s too thick.

This. Pound of breast tenderloins, pound of frozen mixed veggies, two tspb olive oil. Cut that shit up and cook kit in a pan for like 12-15 minutes and you have dinner.

Taste good B

wtf nigga,

youtube.com/watch?v=w8fAellnPns
This honestly. Made this today (~205 celsius for 18 minutes) and it was juicy as fuck. The last couple of minutes in the oven really make the difference between dry and juicy.

Pic related is also another method, but I've never tried it

>Put in crock pot
>Add water till almost covered
>Season
>Put on lid and cook for ~5hrs
>????
>Profit

>Score it, rub it with olive oil, garlic powder, grated ginger, paprika powder, chili powder, onion powder, salt, pepper.
>fry the whole thing on medium low with a lid on for like 12ish min on each side.
>Turn up the heat to the approximate power of 11 blazing suns, sear it on both sides
>Let it rest for like 5 min with lid still on

>check if cooked all the way through
(Should definitely be if you scored it)

Seasoning makes it go well with absolutely any side bish and any sauce.

Brine it. Dab it dry with paper towel. Brush it with butter or oil and season it. Cook it at 450 F for around 15 minutes. Moist, delicious chicken every time.

This is close to accurate. Don't add the sugar, though. Only herbs and spices.

1. Make a spice blend of paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.

2. Tenderize breasts with meat hammer

3. Gently rub spice mix into breasts

4. Grill on high temp (400?) for 9 minutes per side

5. Cut open to check if they're done, if they're larger they might need a few more minutes

Perfect every time. Should be done on indoor tabletop electric grill to cut down on carbon monoxide fumes.

>International foods

Holy fucking shit, are whites really this self-centered?

You'll still be a nigger, though

>garlic powder, grated ginger, paprika powder, chili powder, onion powder
> powder, powder, powder, powder
use fresh ingredients if you want it to taste really good without cooking for long periods of time

Put 5 in a slow cooker, season, add jar of salsa.
Low for 8 hours
Drain and shred

#1 mistake everyone makes is taking the shit straight from the fridge and throwing it into the pan/oven.

Stop doing this and leave it out for a bit before you cook it.

It's so easy to tell the American pretending to be non-American.

He described how to cook Schnitzel, a GERMAN dish.

Do some of you fuckers seriously just eat your chicken without seasoning? Or just salt and pepper? Disgusting

Just fry it

It's the easiest thing in the world honestly.

Cut your chicken into 2-3 inch pieces, season with whatever seasoning blend you like, literally doesn't matter as long as you like it
Melt just a little butter in a pan, throw in the chicken and cover
Cook it for about 6-7 minutes each side, uncover and turn the heat up to get a good sear on each side for texture

Boom you're done. Unbelievably simple and you can use that chicken in pretty much anything, even just eat it by itself. Always tender and flavorful.

If you are lazy like me and want it to be edible with no seasoning. Just boil the chicken and put it over some noodles.

I just boil an entire small chicken (~3 pounds). Takes about 90 minutes, then you shred the chicken. And, as a bonus, you've got some delicious broth. Easy and edible.

youtube.com/watch?v=hR6agVkRRUo
Try this one by binging with reddit. It's pretty good

that in real life

crock pot
marinade
8 hours on low
you're done