yes, look at his skin

D U D E

>mattress on the floor.
Gross

yes, and a lot of it

And a bong. He's on roids 100%

Like 8/10 people posting in this board

>not sleeping on a flat surface

This user knows. Dude is covered in dick skin.

yes, or he's extremely short and uses DNP after several years lifting

You can work really hard, eat really smart and achieve it. Don't listen to the roid heads who lack dedication....or the majority of people of fit desu

.___.

you can look as good as him if you have narrow hips (also hnnng his frame is awesome too) and actually get lean but you wont be as big

If you think a manlet can look like this without gear - lol.

no doubt this guy ate a couple of big trenbolone sandwiches

>Do I need roids for this?

Yes

actually lifts
newfriends DYELs

To look exactly like that, yes.

You can look somewhat close without roids. it'll just take you like a decade of consistent lifting while also being mindful of your diet.

This. You can look pretty similar, but that level of mass and vascularity is pretty much impossible without roids.

The only way you'll ever look this jacked naturally is if you're hard manlet.

>t.dudebro who thinks he looks better than he actually does

The guys body screams roids.

>traps
>red thin skin
>density and vascularization
>big
Obviously natty.

This is the natty limit of a godtier genetic

No, he may be but it is achievable natty. Anyone who says it's not is a weak willed pussy.
I used to have an upper body like that, didn't have abs that defined since I only did a little cardio but upper body was ridiculous.
It takes training every day, to failure and a solid stretching regime to go with it.
Train mainly body weight with some weights in every second day. Don't train till failure while lifting this is a sure fire way to cause injury.
Also do sprinting drills for cardio daily.
If your not obese to start off with should be able to get a body like that easy in under two years

No you didn’t. Post a ducking picture of how your body used to look you fucking liar.

MUST
RESIST
BAIT

I hope it’s bait. But you wouldn’t believe the self delusion of some of the faggots here

He's fucking with you dude.