WHY DOESN'T MY TINDER MATCHES RESPOND?

WHY DOESN'T MY TINDER MATCHES RESPOND?
I'VE BEEN TO THE GYM EVERY DAY

EVERYDAY I DO THESE FUCKING CRUNCHES AND SKATEBOARDS SQUATS!!

FOR WHAT???

JUST TO GET MY FUCKING THREAD IGNORED!???!?!
FIRST MY TINDER MATCHES AND THEN YOU GUYS???
I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY ALLIES

They are just there for attention and you're giving it away for free.

stfu autist

Post your tinder profile
We can help you figure out what's wrong

Even when they start the conversation they don't reply.

You left absolutely no lead for more conversation. What do you expect her to say to that?

You're not fucked just make her laugh more dude

wait...i was waiting until i was swole until i re-made my tinder. are you saying all this time waiting has been for nothing? is it going to be the same as when i was DYEL?

>no lead

Yeah I realized that after the fact, too late to do anything about it now.

Did she unmatch you? Try to talk to her dumbass, you clearly lack conversation skills. Use thots for practice.

>you clearly lack conversation skills.

Well duh. But almost a week later seems way too late.

CHAD something something PIZZA something something YOU something something GYM, user

>a week is too late

oh NO! some random whore that you CLAIM not to CARE about will THINK BADLY of your ATTEMPT to talk to her after SEVEN DAYS

BUT WAIT! maybe you actually care about HER and her STUPID THOUGHTS

I kinda like the chad supremacy that's in the west right now, unless u got pussy at an early age you'll grow up to be an aloof fuck up that only stays in his room while chads own businesses and fuck hot hard bodies like it's going out of fashion.

Not getting pussy at an early age is the best indicator of future success, fuck IQ, it says nothing about sucess in life, unless you were a chad through childhood and teenage years you'll become a bottom feeder and should be considered lucky if you even get a low self esteem and mental problems.

At least you get tinder matches.

Just talk to her.

a tinder match I got yesterday.
Jelly, brah?

Congratulations user, you're winning the rat race of pussy hording against a bunch of autistic neets with self esteem issues. You must be really proud that you just landslided your way into normiedom. Faggot!

Another one from yesterday.
Why are you so bitter?

She better be the girl on the left.

she is lmao.
Funny thing is im hesitant to smash cause I've definitely met her irl through a mutual friend at a gath, don't think she remembers cause it was years ago.

Who cares. Just do it

>match with girl
>talk a bit, but she gives short answers
>obviously uninterested
>continues talking anyway
>figure it's just her style
>the only good answers I can get out of her are when i ask her about her horses
>randomly unmatches me like 5 days later
I dont get it. Why waste eachothers time if you're not going to put in any effort? I asked her if she'd like to meet already and she gave the whole "maybe, my schedule is crazy" pretty early on, so I feel like from the beginning she was bored.
BUT WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP ANSWERING.
here's the end of it
>Me: How do you feel about music sharing? Its my favorite
>Her: I like music
>Me: Show me something you like a lot!
>unmatched
???

She is fat and that is disgusting.

lmao at your virgin ass.
Stay salty.

Nigga I don't even need tinder to get laid, I
m just saying it ain't impressing noone that you pulling fat chicks on tinder, go do it all you like, ain't nobody hating on you my man, but don't act like you slay.

I didnt slay this particular hambeast desu.
Not worth the drive.

Because I'm rotting away because I never made as a normie ass a teenager, which if you don't make it by then it will be almost impossible to catch up and you'll never gain normal social skills and you'll always be more off and wired to people as the time passes, just because you didn't make the cut as a teenage normie.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU WEAK LITTLE TWINK BOY! YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW IT REALLY FEELS TO BECOME SO OUT OF TOUCH THAT YOU BECOME UNHINGED!

At least I got an chip on my shoulder, a chip that can be a fuel to drive me forward and make you normies pay!

aight, have fun pal.
I'll be fucking some sloots.

I'd fuck you in the ass and give you homosexual imprinting that you'll have to deal with for the rest of your life!

Try to jack yourself out of homosexual trauma, yo wait u can't.

>2018
>Still seeking inferior biocunt.

Interesting

post your tinder chats fucknut : ^)

Nah when its at that point when the connection is so low investment between you two you can afford to text her back after a week/double text her.

it's an insignificant action and its not going to be remembered best or worst case scenario.

Ok. This is the only one I've ever screenshot. She was too far away so I said fuck it, she never responded

is this the origin of the adelaide meme?

How small is your dick lol

lmao, just "friendly" banter and ends in you outing yourself as that weird guy.

Which meme is that?

aussie variant on l o n d o n meme

?
fkn confused m8, how is my tinder chat related to

A D E L A I D E
D
E
L
A
I
D
E

Yea, wasn't great

I find that picture to be really cruel, those 2 women are probably friends and yet she uses that picture of her ugly friend to make her look more attractive. Women are fucking horrible

wow u have tinder conversation with fat chicks real impressed user

they are boring people who have no personal hobbies or interests.
They exist by attention whoring and gossiping in groups.
Nothing was lost there m8. If she is not interested in you, you don't want to be spending time on her.

Fat women don't count

>he actually gets non-obese Tinder matches
Fucking normies on this board, I swear

>first picture is two girls
Automatic left swipe. It's always the ugly/fat one

that