Looking for good snack foods

Been trying to get my diet in order and my bane is snacking. So I've been switching it up lately and have started snacking on pork rinds and olives. I'm really digging olives, though, since they have a very strong taste and very little leaves me very satisfied.

What snack foods would you recommend? pork rinds come in bags so they're easy to take to work and olives I can just put into a container straight from the jar with no preparation.

almonds or gtfo

any reason why almonds specifically and not mixed NUTS?

Nuts
Good cheese
Greek yogurt
Whatever fruit is in season, nothing like a perfectly ripe pear right outta the fridge
Carrot sticks and hummus
Oven roasted chickpeas
Cured meats
Pickles

> Good cheese
How do you define "good" cheese? I've been trying to avoid dairy but am open to the idea

Water
If you still crave food, drink even more water.

You won't make it by cheating on your diet

boiled eggs

can I cheat on my wife tho

Feta Cheese is nice
Actually works nice along with cured meat like serrano ham, and both of those again work well with olives.

Pretty classy snack.

If you're looking for something extremely comforting, mix cottage cheese with mix-berry yoghurt.
It's crack.
but then again that's heavy on the dairy.
If you're avoiding dairy for skin purposes then feta cheese should be all fine, but most others aren't very... gentle.

This
I literally boil like 6 eggs
and then i squeeze a little bit of this shit on every bite. It's heaven...

I snac on raisins and nut together, they make me feel full pretty fast

This.

I didn't know you could get a tube of kaviar. then again I guess I never looked for it

Thought that was toothpaste for a second...

>Cured meats

My biggest weakness. Wallet can't take it though.

Almonds are high in fiber and fats and low in carbs.

Cashews are high in carbs and peanuts are full of phytic acid and cause inflammation like other legumes.

If you’re cutting, sugar free jello, pickles, roasted seaweed are all 0-1 cal snacks. Sunflower seeds in shell are good if you just have an oral fixation (seeds and nuts are calorie dense but opening shells should slow you down). Drink lots of water as well.

where would you get roasted seaweed? that's a good idea and I could use a boost in iodine

Well... you know how in many countries you have ok quality cheese, but then you also have that goopy shit in squeezy cans?

It's kinda like that, but contains omega 3 and so on. I like to refer to it as scandinavian vegemite.

Hahahahhaha i need to see someone that far out, munching eggs with fucking toothpaste on a park bench.

> sugar free jello
Mixing jello powder with Greek yogurt is god-tier.

kek

Sunflower seeds are good for a little burst

If you want to eat nothing but still have something in your mouth, peppercorns or bust, suck on them for a little burn and either chew or spit them when they get broken apart

by now I would have expected someone to suggest onions. I'm proud of you guys

Japanese or Korean markets or amazon/target online if you don’t have any in your area.

Step 1: dice up some watermelon
Step 2: dice up some feta cheese
Step 3: put all of it in a bowl
Step 4: eat it

anything pickled.

fucking love me some pickled eggs with the red beet juice. although your farts will be horrendous.

English cucumbers or even better those small persian cucumbers or kirbys. Dip in the GOAT salt.

But inflammation = building muscle

what's GOAT salt? like salt boiled out of goat piss?

>muh carbs
Shoo shoo go away Keto fag.

Roasted seaweed can build up in calories fast since they have a coating of oil. Unless you're getting an oil-less version

Sunflower seeds are top shelf, especially russian ones

>peppercorns
fukt

The non oily ones are like 4 kcal per serving

Order Dulse instead from Iceland.

the deenz senpai

>canned smoked oysters in oil
Maybe too high-cal for you, but they are the best natural source of zinc. Lots of iron and cholesterol too, and good protein.

3.75oz can of Bumble Bee was $2.09 at my local grocery today

too. fucking. expensive.

Berries. You can get a big ass bag of frozen berries at the grocery store for cheap and have a cup or two here and there. A whole cup of them is usually under 100 calories and most stores have a mix of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries that are all good for staying fit.

olives are actually really healthy (only downside is the high sodium content)
otherwise:
fresh fruit or veggies even, nuts, seeds, dried berries, tea or fruit juice if you want a drink
(go vegan btw)