How do they keep getting away with it??

>female crossfit games are untested
>how do they keep getting away with it

US education

Because it's untested genius...

>left one is chad without dicc

one on the left is neckpilled as fuuuuark

>untested
>How do they keep getting away with it??
no idea

its untested because they want to sell the idea that women can physically be men and serve in infantry and die for Israel

Its all part of the scam. People look at crossfitters like this and think they can look like that when they do crossfit too.
So they sign up for expensive ass classes and make a fortune off ignorance.

And you ask why

I would impregnate all of them and hold their hands

That's achievable natty though.

and reebok sells a heap of tshirts because everyone that does crossfit has to let everyone know that they do crossfit

Part of the crossfit experience is community also.
Speaking from experience you make some good friends there, and all enjoy lifting.
Its pretty sick, and the environment is fucking alpha too. Atleast my box.
Sadly i cant find one like mine anymore

I don't know why, but it really annoys me that they're called boxes

>those necks
Half the guys on Veeky Forums probably look like twinks next to these grills.

>left
never skip neck day, anons

Lowkey i dont like it either, but being around its part of the vocab now

Tren would be a terrible choice for crossfit, if anything it lowers your endurance

Even on tons of roids they aren’t as strong as the strongest natty men

>grills
The sheer volume of testosterone in their veins legally qualifies them as males.

Even with the training they get, they still cant hit numbers of a natty dude.
But compare yourself to a average games athelete male :(

>self-reporting
>in a competitive environment
yes I'm sure everyone was being perfectly honest there

>no bench press
>no OHP

Well if it makes it any better you can look at videos of the 1 rep max events in games and the ones they post on youtube.
Most of the guys hit those numbers and girls no doubt

The untested part for starters, and secondly because women are just as good as men at everything they set their minds to :^)

True these dudes are weak af no OHP or bench

King of otter mode here, how easy is it to get with crossfit girl being otter mode, do they still go for bigger guys, I don't mind if they roid so no point in shilling me for that

the best place to meet a crossfit girl is to do crossfit, since that's just about all they do

you will probably stop being otter mode though

>Implying they don't do bro splits and strength training along with their hilariously huge stacks of gear.
Yeah no. Those naturals obviously got strong and huge doing crossfit.

Basically all of those huge crossfit girls are gay, and they wear the dicks in the relationship.

Nope, not for women

one on the left is the only one I'd say is not achievable natty, and that's because she obviously has some hgh gut

The gut isn't caused by HGH.

I still think cross fit a meme just signing up for lifting qts and me getting out of otter mode I doubt

>The best of the best of crossfit
Fucking heaviest deadlift was sub 600lbs and the olys are just fucking shameful. Not even a 140kg snatch.
>Mfw this guys are all on roids and live to train.

Gee I wonder why people think crossfit is a joke.

Because it's not about competition or determining who is #1, it's about who seems to be trying the hardest and who seems the most "crossfit" of them all. Again, like everything with women, it's about showing off and gaining social prestige.

Weightlifters don't do bench press or OHP moron

None of them are natty. It's not possible for women as natty to gain even the kind of upper body muscle gains that the middle girl has. She literally has male pecs.

600@~200 would be a fucking insane pull for anyone outside of powerlifting or strongman. Pretty damned good inside it too.

It's nice having people to compete with during a workout

My highschool sweetheart has the body on the right but with bigger tits and more ass... she was built like that from when I met her at 14 all the way until now at 32. Definitely achievable naturally for athletic women.

Laughed so fucking hard

>5'9"
> bit of a stretch to them dudes, maybe dudelettes

It’s not untested you retarded niggers. Most of them are definitely on gear though.

Crossfit is not a sport

>loads of sauce
>all those hours of barbell training
>no 600lb dl

What a fucking joke, go to any local pl gym, all the guys there pull 600+

fuck off with that normie meme reeeee

Dude I can almost do that and im not on steroids. Like a year of hard training tops

Nice meme

Left one looks like Brooke Ence btw, check her insta she uploads tens of stories everyday.

It's not, i weigh 225 and can deadlift 585. It's honestly not that hard

In a year? Are you a genetic freak?

>Avg height: 5'9"

It's not the same body because your girlfriend had a bigger ass and tits retard. The girl in the picture has more muscle mass than your girlfriend and lower bodyfat, which is why she has no tits, no ass, and is fridgemode. Not natty.

Actually they do as assistance exercises